Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
thebasedjedi

How much will the PCL tee's be?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 1, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
STR33TSHARK

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

I only got the shoes and my package says 1 pound also 
mine said 1 pound and I got my shoes today. you should be good.
good look, thanks.

Instagram- Str33tshark

May 1, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BasedBlong

thumbs up for skateboards
thumbs down for longboards

Fuck yall

May 1, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
jjapplesauce

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

thats one of the longest gifs ive ever seen. 
no kidding.  Shits a movie.
May 1, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
Pierce

OFF TOPIC
digi camo floral janoskis hit the states today
They retailed at 99.99usd and didnt land at very many shops
Thr places that did get them only got 20 pairs total.
Just trying to help out .

IG: _pierce

May 1, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
reeser

I don't know how to imbed pictures cause it never works for me so heres the schminx fitpic, please ignore my lack of good lighting 

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b3reja&s=5

Height: 5'8
Weight: 125
Size: M

#frailboi
here

Looks extremely thin in a bad way
thank god i got the hoodie instead.
Yeah that thing looks thin af. Reminds me of a doctors lab coat type thing lol
May 1, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
ganzbino

OF concert tonight.. Time to steal some camps
May 1, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
tezzz

dam i hate OF but dam that would be a come up

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
lieffdewbury

May 1, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
tezzz

based god x preme

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
xafriaf

Lol. Can't afford 40$ hat, has to steal them. Jesus you people are scum. I legitimately hope you get caught, and get the living shit beat out of you. Can't believe you would even try to steal a camp...
May 1, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
chief

still waiting on those pillbox pics...

•••

May 1, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
tezzz

Lol. Can't afford 40$ hat, has to steal them. Jesus you people are scum. I legitimately hope you get caught, and get the living shit beat out of you. Can't believe you would even try to steal a camp...
get the shit beat out of me lmao no fuck boy will do shit about it , plz excuse me  if i sound like internet thug but thats a come up and if you get caught then you not legity swift ... and alot of camps are not forty bucks dick head

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
tezzz

like 10 pages back 

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
Ekinsbs

double ended croc strap camp cap lawl.

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

May 1, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
tezzz

ya bitches 

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
thirdworlds

I've seen some on IG fam, it looks pretty bad.
May 1, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
xafriaf

get the shit beat out of me lmao no fuck boy will do shit about it , plz excuse me  if i sound like internet thug but thats a come up and if you get caught then you not legity swift ... and alot of camps are not forty bucks dick head
Talking to the other guy, but okay. Most camps are around 44$ dollars, one. Two, don't talk about being swift unless you have the Dunk lows, af1s, or a split tank. Three, don't call anyone else a fuckboi because you are probably one of the biggest ones on this thread. And lastly, you contribute nothing useful to the thread, and you should probably stop posting here. 
May 1, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
tezzz

Talking to the other guy, but okay. Most camps are around 44$ dollars, one. Two, don't talk about being swift unless you have the Dunk lows, af1s, or a split tank. Three, don't call anyone else a fuckboi because you are probably one of the biggest ones on this thread. And lastly, you contribute nothing useful to the thread, and you should probably stop posting here. 
fuck outta here ,like you contribute so much, nigga you  a fuck boy lmao I'm not swift unless i got af1 or dunks fuck outta here you sound stupid as fuck

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 02:57 AM

caught feelings
May 1, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
jooman

I have the af1's they're fire smile
May 1, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
tezzz

^^^lmao he mad cuz his camp prolly got taxed lmao

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
reeser

lol @ you thinking he's serious. lmao
May 1, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
xafriaf

Never have bought any type of camp cap in my life…
May 1, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Gorblata

based god x preme

Seeing him on May 10th cool

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

May 1, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
justinmellowmarsh

damn a lot of hate on odd future because they brought a lot of ppl into supreme, well im not gonna lie i did get my first camp cap because i saw tyler wearing one.... but thats not cause i wanted to be like tyler its cause i never saw that 5 panel style and really liked it so i got one... there is a difference between being influenced and trying to be the person, 
May 1, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
susdaddy

hooked up with a 28 year old all thx to the box logo (im 20) fuck....one logo has (at least) 8 years of power....

hahahahahaha fuck...
May 1, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
tezzz

Never have bought any type of camp cap in my life…
k

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
xafriaf

fuck outta here ,like you contribute so much, nigga you  a fuck boy lmao I'm not swift unless i got af1 or dunks fuck outta here you sound stupid as fuck
Lol I don't sound stupid because most people who have been on supreme since before ss13 know how sought after those pieces are. And how "swift" you had to be…
May 1, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
tezzz

Lol I don't sound stupid because most people who have been on supreme since before ss13 know how sought after those pieces are. And how "swift" you had to be…
nigga i got all 3 color of blazer ds and the the black and red dunks fuck out bitch... i bin cawpin preme before you could beat your meat fuck boy

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.