FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 1, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
thirdworlds

pcl tee confirmed for this thursday.
Don't get my fucking hopes up. 

Edit: If your source is Adrianne Ho wearing the tee, then smh. 
May 1, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
DJPrep

Omar already said it wasnt dropping this week. 
May 1, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
DJPrep

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

thats one of the longest gifs ive ever seen. 
May 1, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
smartmonkey

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE REALIST. AINT NOBODY TELL U 2 BELIEVE ME. YOU CAN SKIP THE DROP, I DON'T CARE FOR YOU IGNORANT NIGGAS.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 1, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
coolestguy

thumbs down if u miss me 
May 1, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
hitthebeeper

how does one know so far in advance
May 1, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
citizen

does anyone have a black or white uptown 5 panel for sale? been looking but can't find any
May 1, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Centropy

how does one know so far in advance
I think he's friends with the London staff. Maybe he goes into the stock room occasionally? He often sheds light on items that are in store but not on shelf yet. Said he asked about PCL tee this week and was told no.

If i remember rightly I think Omar said he's seen the PCL bucket hats in person, earlier in the thread.
May 1, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
hitthebeeper

so if anything, PCL or more than likely to drop instead of the tee
May 1, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
bsm1017

alright fam so i just got the white schminx coach and bling towel in....bling towel is on point, you guys who bought it werent lyin! the white schminx coach was surprisingly really well made! with my other coaches spring wind breakers, they are all mesh lining like a damn bathing suit lining, so for some reason i expected that to be on this one, but its actually a thicker jersey knit, no mesh, with a good sized pocket on the left side inside, along with drawstrings on the bottom...the outer "swoosh" material is on point too, this is a solid ass jacket, excited for chilly days now!
jesus christ it's fucking nylon.
some people in here dont know what it is dumbass, im in Textiles study at my university, i obviously know its nylon lol

EDIT: if you want me to, ill even give you the fuckin weft and warp dimensions and count, or do you even know what that is without looking it up on google?? -___-
Seriously though, what the hell is textiles study. Get a real major like engineering. 
without people who know about textiles and the shit behind it, there wouldnt be a sweet thing in your life called Supreme you idiot....
without us engineers the procurement system (online web store), manufacturing processes (how each piece is constructed and mass manufactured, using the most efficient cost/resource structure) and operations & planning (having pieces ready each thursday. shipping as well) would not be as efficient as it is. Supreme isn't actually very efficient of a business, but they are unique in their logistical approach and marketing.

Ya, it's nice to have someone who knows textiles for a clothing company but we already got James Jebbia and you aren't him.
bro i wasnt knockin shit against engineering at all, just tryin to say a reason why Textiles major is important lol

Él Duderîno

May 1, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
hitthebeeper

feelings = caught
May 1, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
syrupgod

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 1, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
syrupgod

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
Crusher more likely than the Tee 
You think so?

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 1, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Resznja

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Seems kinda brash, but it's the hash. I mean the harsh truth.

May 1, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
syrupgod

alright fam so i just got the white schminx coach and bling towel in....bling towel is on point, you guys who bought it werent lyin! the white schminx coach was surprisingly really well made! with my other coaches spring wind breakers, they are all mesh lining like a damn bathing suit lining, so for some reason i expected that to be on this one, but its actually a thicker jersey knit, no mesh, with a good sized pocket on the left side inside, along with drawstrings on the bottom...the outer "swoosh" material is on point too, this is a solid ass jacket, excited for chilly days now!
some people in here dont know what it is dumbass, im in Textiles study at my university, i obviously know its nylon lol

EDIT: if you want me to, ill even give you the fuckin weft and warp dimensions and count, or do you even know what that is without looking it up on google?? -___-
Seriously though, what the hell is textiles study. Get a real major like engineering. 
without people who know about textiles and the shit behind it, there wouldnt be a sweet thing in your life called Supreme you idiot....
without us engineers the procurement system (online web store), manufacturing processes (how each piece is constructed and mass manufactured, using the most efficient cost/resource structure) and operations & planning (having pieces ready each thursday. shipping as well) would not be as efficient as it is. Supreme isn't actually very efficient of a business, but they are unique in their logistical approach and marketing.

Ya, it's nice to have someone who knows textiles for a clothing company but we already got James Jebbia and you aren't him.
bro i wasnt knockin shit against engineering at all, just tryin to say a reason why Textiles major is important lol
Ay don't sweat these herbs, I'm in Fashion marketing and I have to take a couple textiles class, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about haha.

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 1, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
syrupgod

Navy: upvote
Black: downvote
White one. Hands down.
these are like those annoying ass snap backs everyone wears with the fabric on the top. but yall go head and rock this im good.

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 1, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
syrupgod

I like the misfits drop alot. People who don't like it probably never listened to them and talk trash.

come at me
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.
holy most embarrassing thing I've ever read
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO dont know if hes serious orrrrrrrr

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 1, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Resznja

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
You think so?
It's one of the most hyped pieces this season, I could see the pocket Tee sitting all the way until the last week or two

Seems kinda brash, but it's the hash. I mean the harsh truth.

May 1, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
bsm1017

Ay don't sweat these herbs, I'm in Fashion marketing and I have to take a couple textiles class, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about haha.
#FashionMajors we in dis!

Él Duderîno

May 1, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
shmite67

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

I only got the shoes and my package says 1 pound also 
May 1, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
smartmonkey

you's people are stupid.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 1, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
DJPrep

I cant believe how gullible some of you are. If someone just mentions "PCL" in there post people suddenly ask if its the bucket or the pocket tee dropping...smh
May 1, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
applesauce

I only got the shoes and my package says 1 pound also 
mine said 1 pound and I got my shoes today. you should be good.
May 1, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
delio08

I cant believe how gullible some of you are. If someone just mentions "PCL" in there post people suddenly ask if its the bucket or the pocket tee dropping...smh
What can you say... the thirst is real

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 1, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Hypin

are the supreme cdg hoodies suppose to have a supreme tag at the bottom like this ?

http://tinypic.com/r/24faatz/5
May 1, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
delio08

are the supreme cdg hoodies suppose to have a supreme tag at the bottom like this ?

http://tinypic.com/r/24faatz/5
Yes they should.smile

May 1, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
delio08

hahaha

May 1, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
frenchsauvage

don't question 0mar, all I can say

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 1, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
siilas

What's up with you guys and your hate of longboards? Just wondering.
hahaha, you guys are sad. I ask a simple question and your poor little feelings get hurt so you downvote me to feel like a big boy again. The same people who said that longboards are for faggots are the ones who sit down inside the skatepark with no board and call everyone one a "fuck boi" or a "herb". Go back to camping out at Supreme so that you can finally get that full PCL outfit you've been wetdreaming about.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 1, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
trapchef

Yeah my jacket said 1lb but it felt heavier

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.