jacobsever

Phish and skateboarding is an oxymoron. A 
rolling disgrace. A slap in the face. A fucking eyesore. I clench my 
fists because you take no risks. You wear berkenstocks so you can't do 
tricks. Should've stuck to hacky sack. When I look at you my eyes roll 
back. You're a fucking joke.

April 30, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
saladdays

EDIT: if you want me to, ill even give you the fuckin weft and warp dimensions and count, or do you even know what that is without looking it up on google?? -___-
Please do.
April 30, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
jacobsever

I like the misfits drop alot. People who don't like it probably never listened to them and talk trash.

come at me
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.

April 30, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
tootrill

I like the misfits drop alot. People who don't like it probably never listened to them and talk trash.

come at me
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.
YUmad? bro chill out and relax
April 30, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
________

come at me
am i the only one that sees whats wrong with this post? lol read his post again jacob
April 30, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
kevintnw

by chance anyone have a picture of Leopard Leather Visor Camp on head ? front & back .
April 30, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
thirdworlds

come at me
TALK TRASH, not TRASH TALK. 
April 30, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
zeus93

Navy: upvote
Black: downvote
April 30, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
BobaTeaFett

come at me
You just outted yourself. And there in lies the problem with bands and stupid ass simple names.
April 30, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
intellect

both.
April 30, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
thirdworlds

White one. Hands down.
April 30, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
vanillashake

come at me
LMAO you are such a hypebeast it makes me laugh, Learn to read before making a dumbass out of yourself. You sound 12 kid
April 30, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
SilvioDante

come at me
fuck trash talk. Even though you dumb pedo are reading what he meant wrong. Trash Talk is fucking garbage you kid panty sniffing faggot.
April 30, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
jacobsever

How the fuck am I a hypebeast? I don't even like streetwear. Or rap. I'm the complete opposite of pretty much everyone else on this board.

I switched the order of two words. Not the end of the world.

April 30, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
blackclits

fyuur

You don't like streetwear but you're subscribed to Hypebeast? o.O

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

vanillashake

How the fuck am I a hypebeast? I don't even like streetwear. Or rap. I'm the complete opposite of pretty much everyone else on this board.

I switched the order of two words. Not the end of the world.
Cool story bro , That's why you have around a thousand posts on a heavily based street wear / hip hop board. Just sit down ... You might cut someone with that edge of yours
April 30, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
blackclits

Jacob I'm new to this sight, you smell me? But you a fuck nigga. You a tumblr ass mark who sucks dick for BillaBong. You got a stank ass face and you fuckin with some pre-teen ass bitches. You feel me? You a gay faced stupid mouth dumb face. You smell me?
April 30, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
jacobsever

You don't like streetwear but you're subscribed to Hypebeast? o.O
I like skate brands. And I like to kill time. This thread is extremely amusing, and keeps me entertained.
And you guys must be too absorbed into the hypebeast world to realize Supreme is very prevalent in the hardcore/punk scene as well.

April 30, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
blackclits

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
Thanks for that update that no one gives a fuck about, you feel me?
April 30, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

April 30, 2013 @ 10:42 PM

any of you have a no limit snapback you wanna trade for a houndstooth... or buy a houndstooth
April 30, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
BobaTeaFett

I'm so different, I'm not like anyone else on here either. I'm so original, everyone pay attention to how original I am.
April 30, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
YK

you niggas mad jacob is taking all the bitches your age smfh jealous ass people 

where the azn girls at

April 30, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
GaterWun

#HansumBoys

April 30, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
bostonstrangler

come at me
holy most embarrassing thing I've ever read

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

April 30, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
acertaindeath

I think they are backed up on shipping the SBs...I only ordered the SBs and my tracking info had a scheduled delivery of today, but it never updated and still says only a "label has been created".  Called up Supreme and the guy said they are really backed up right now, so I'm assuming it's just on the SB orders.  Hopefully this puts you at ease a little.
April 30, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

I think they are backed up on shipping the SBs...I only ordered the SBs and my tracking info had a scheduled delivery of today, but it never updated and still says only a "label has been created".  Called up Supreme and the guy said they are really backed up right now, so I'm assuming it's just on the SB orders.  Hopefully this puts you at ease a little.
well I highly doubt theyll ship out two packages but ill see what they say, ill call em up thursday if still nothing.
April 30, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
tezzz

White one. Hands down.
fuck it all of them

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

April 30, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
pattshreds

come at me
talk trash....not trash talk

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.