[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 30, 2013 @ 20:53
In b4 poser

i used to skate in hs. Bmx was more my thing but bringing a bike as built as mine was to school like the one i went to wasnt a good idea. Hence usimg a cruiser

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:01
Coach came in, fit pic later

I don't get why people hate longboard(er)s, I mean yeah I don't like the hipsters and bros but the downhillers are pretty ballsy for going like 60 on a skateboard
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:02
Lol, bsm the textile major didn't want to confuse us with industry jargon like "nylon".

my bad??

Él Duderîno

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:06
Hoping for polka dot water shorts this week. I think the navy pair will go well with the red dot digi camo CDG tee and bucket. Just need those Vans to complete the fit smokeyface
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:08
Dont know if anyone as done one yet. leopard polo fit pic, size M. the "polo" is thin as fuck for 88 bucks but it fits nice. im 5'6'' btw.

anthonyxia.com

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:16
long boarding is gay

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:18
Dont know if anyone as done one yet. leopard polo fit pic, size M. the "polo" is thin as fuck for 88 bucks but it fits nice. im 5'6'' btw.
fuck that medium is lookin small....hopefully the island polo M is a little bigger

2Ps

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:22
No one cares what kind of skateboard you ride or whether or not you skate at all. What's dropping Thursday?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:29

Phish and skateboarding is an oxymoron. A 
rolling disgrace. A slap in the face. A fucking eyesore. I clench my 
fists because you take no risks. You wear berkenstocks so you can't do 
tricks. Should've stuck to hacky sack. When I look at you my eyes roll 
back. You're a fucking joke.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:39

EDIT: if you want me to, ill even give you the fuckin weft and warp dimensions and count, or do you even know what that is without looking it up on google?? -___-
Please do.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:40
I like the misfits drop alot. People who don't like it probably never listened to them and talk trash.

come at me
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:47
I like the misfits drop alot. People who don't like it probably never listened to them and talk trash.

come at me
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.
YUmad? bro chill out and relax
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:49

come at me
am i the only one that sees whats wrong with this post? lol read his post again jacob
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:52
by chance anyone have a picture of Leopard Leather Visor Camp on head ? front & back .
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:53

come at me
TALK TRASH, not TRASH TALK. 
Apr 30, 2013 @ 21:54

Navy: upvote
Black: downvote
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:00

come at me
You just outted yourself. And there in lies the problem with bands and stupid ass simple names.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:01

both.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:03

White one. Hands down.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:03

come at me
LMAO you are such a hypebeast it makes me laugh, Learn to read before making a dumbass out of yourself. You sound 12 kid
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:09

come at me
fuck trash talk. Even though you dumb pedo are reading what he meant wrong. Trash Talk is fucking garbage you kid panty sniffing faggot.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:12
How the fuck am I a hypebeast? I don't even like streetwear. Or rap. I'm the complete opposite of pretty much everyone else on this board.

I switched the order of two words. Not the end of the world.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:15
You don't like streetwear but you're subscribed to Hypebeast? o.O

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:15
How the fuck am I a hypebeast? I don't even like streetwear. Or rap. I'm the complete opposite of pretty much everyone else on this board.

I switched the order of two words. Not the end of the world.
Cool story bro , That's why you have around a thousand posts on a heavily based street wear / hip hop board. Just sit down ... You might cut someone with that edge of yours
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:18
You don't like streetwear but you're subscribed to Hypebeast? o.O
I like skate brands. And I like to kill time. This thread is extremely amusing, and keeps me entertained.
And you guys must be too absorbed into the hypebeast world to realize Supreme is very prevalent in the hardcore/punk scene as well.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:21
I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:42
any of you have a no limit snapback you wanna trade for a houndstooth... or buy a houndstooth
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:48
I'm so different, I'm not like anyone else on here either. I'm so original, everyone pay attention to how original I am.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:50
you niggas mad jacob is taking all the bitches your age smfh jealous ass people 

where the azn girls at

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:55
Originality ain't always a good thing 
www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhodk9zkF3Xfwg4zrz

#HansumBoys

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.