April 29, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
spamster

Just got my white SBs and they are pretty sweet. Even better than I'd hoped they be. Subtle and clean as fuk. 

On another note I just got my acceptance letter from The Anderson School of Management at UCLA. Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself. SB's and grad school acceptance all on the same day. Not bad for a Monday.

Asian girls everywhere, UCLA
true dat G. I'm doing my undergrad here and its yellow heaven if you got the yellow fever. 
Im at ucla welcome to the fam.

Leggings and Asian girls everywhere. Sorority row partys weds! SAE frat ftw.
Frats are for faggs and so is sae bunch of gym rat pros rocking shit from pac sun and sperrys
Hurt cause SAE GB your girl?

Happens a lot we sowwy. <3
Got a friend in ZBT there and a Delt Sig. What year of school are you?
If that's directed at me, I'm done with undergrad. I've been working in my field for the last year and decided to go back to grad school.  I'll be first year grad student come September. 

Rode my PCL cruiser up to the Wooden Center (gym) today and it rides smooth as silk. 
April 29, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
iketurnup

The fuck bandana cool
April 29, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
nolza1217

that tranny on the left should shave that soul patch.
haha the quote says "while waiting in line to eat chicken..."
April 29, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
SHARKlN

back of the tag on the towel in case anyone was wondering..

April 29, 2013 @ 11:13 PM

is it bad if im seriously considering copping this after seeing the pic. wasnt expecting it to be this reflective
April 29, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
anthonyxia

is it bad if im seriously considering copping this after seeing the pic. wasnt expecting it to be this reflective
if you like it homie get it. never know what someone else is going to think looks nice

anthonyxia.com

April 29, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
friddie

Got mine misfits long sleeve and 5 panel in, do you guys find it's odd supreme made the loop tag instead of just a thin piece of paper this time on the 5 panel. Or it happened a lot before on the collab items?
April 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
the_mandarin

Frat life lol. That ish ain't worth it. 

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
mrfreeman

Got mine misfits long sleeve and 5 panel in, do you guys find it's odd supreme made the loop tag instead of just a thing piece of paper this time on the 5 panel. Or it happened a lot before on the collab items?
Does it really matter
April 29, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
applesauce

baja shirt growing on me big time
Agree, its looking fresh. 

Any guesses as to how much itll cost?
prolly like 148
lookin like 140 from the Japan price
April 29, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
Oli96

Been looking at Kennedy shirt more, just realised if you get a bad cut you're fucked 
April 29, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
paulywalnuts

damn s/s polo sweater in yellow sold out, I was hoping it would sit until something else I wanted dropped so I wouldn't have to pay separate shipping 
cool we out here

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

April 29, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
paulywalnuts

Been looking at Kennedy shirt more, just realised if you get a bad cut you're fucked 
it's a weird shirt.  not sure why i like it or if i feel like explaining myself to those around me while wearing it.  honestly just really want the liberty shit to drop.  

April 29, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
bobhall

lol silvio's in a frat. figures. 
April 29, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Oli96

it's a weird shirt.  not sure why i like it or if i feel like explaining myself to those around me while wearing it.  honestly just really want the liberty shit to drop.  
Same it looks sick as fuck in the look book though with sunglasses, yeah haha i think it might be sough after ina year or so because of its uniqueness 
April 29, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
mr.wolfdog

fuck

:0

April 29, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
BigPO

Lol just got my Mesh Crew (black).

That Brad Pitt picture/comment a few pages back was a little accurate haha. It's not that bad, but it's a little accurate.Not as see-through, but it's more see-through than the Roses. 

Shirt does NOT fit like Roses. It fits more like Falling Stars. Sleeves are a little longer, by like a 1/8 inch. Not too big of a difference, but longer than Roses. Mesh is THINNER than Roses, reasoning why it does not fit the same. Shoulders are less boxy than Roses because of the thinner mesh. Longer as well and slim fitting, like Falling Stars. A little slimmer fit than FS though. 

It's a Mesh Shirt. It's dope, something new from Supreme, reminds me of those Meshed Baseball shirts. I'd consider sizing up only for weight, length is cool. I'm 5'7 140 ish. Got a Large

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 29, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
paulywalnuts

Same it looks sick as fuck in the look book though with sunglasses, yeah haha i think it might be sough after ina year or so because of its uniqueness 
the double breasted pockets sort of ruins it for me...chops up the pattern too much...

April 29, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
mr.wolfdog

I ordered the snake charmer in navy 
got the sex machine instead. 
Thats cool I guess. 

:0

April 30, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
hitthebeeper

kingston tee > pcl tee
April 30, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
pattshreds

2 questions did they drop the Cross shorts yet? And how much are they going to be?
yes, and probably like 50 bucks.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

April 30, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
xafriaf

Finally got my teal X tee in and the logo is a shit ton bigger than it looks in the pics. Fit is on point as well. I'm happy with my purchase. Can't believe people are sleeping on the other colors.
April 30, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
ShookOne

2 questions did they drop the Cross shorts yet? And how much are they going to be?

Did not drop & they're belted and similar to the camel belted shorts from S/S '12. Both Corduroy belted & Camel belted shorts were $98 + tax/shipping last year.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

April 30, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
frenchsauvage

congrats on anderson, pm me if you have a chance.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 30, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
hitthebeeper

Finally got my teal X tee in and the logo is a shit ton bigger than it looks in the pics. Fit is on point as well. I'm happy with my purchase. Can't believe people are sleeping on the other colors.
Aw fuck yeah fit be on point? Whats the quality? Is the X tee superb in terms of quality? 
April 30, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
xafriaf

Aw fuck yeah fit be on point? Whats the quality? Is the X tee superb in terms of quality? 
I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but the tee is the same thickness and fit as the first drop tees it seems. Which is a good thing.
April 30, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
zane-

Fit pic 
Size L 
Supreme sticker in the center of a longboard? You are a huge faggot.

my names zane & i love odd future

April 30, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
hitthebeeper

Nice longboard bro
April 30, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
THEBIGNB

LOL at the pic with the longboard, what a shame. anyways i keep seeing people post about the water shorts, yall realize there on some lifeguard short short shit? 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

April 30, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
xafriaf

I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but the tee is the same thickness and fit as the first drop tees it seems. Which is a good thing.
It feels a bit more TTS than the first drop of tees
IMO first drop tees fit perfectly, the x tee fits the same it seems. What color did you get btw?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.