[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 01, 2013 @ 00:33
pcl tee confirmed for this thursday.
Don't get my fucking hopes up. 

Edit: If your source is Adrianne Ho wearing the tee, then smh. 
May 01, 2013 @ 00:33
Omar already said it wasnt dropping this week. 
May 01, 2013 @ 00:34
I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

thats one of the longest gifs ive ever seen. 
May 01, 2013 @ 00:39
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE REALIST. AINT NOBODY TELL U 2 BELIEVE ME. YOU CAN SKIP THE DROP, I DON'T CARE FOR YOU IGNORANT NIGGAS.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 01, 2013 @ 00:47
thumbs down if u miss me 
May 01, 2013 @ 00:50
how does one know so far in advance
May 01, 2013 @ 00:53
does anyone have a black or white uptown 5 panel for sale? been looking but can't find any
May 01, 2013 @ 00:59
how does one know so far in advance
I think he's friends with the London staff. Maybe he goes into the stock room occasionally? He often sheds light on items that are in store but not on shelf yet. Said he asked about PCL tee this week and was told no.

If i remember rightly I think Omar said he's seen the PCL bucket hats in person, earlier in the thread.
May 01, 2013 @ 01:01
so if anything, PCL or more than likely to drop instead of the tee
May 01, 2013 @ 01:02
without people who know about textiles and the shit behind it, there wouldnt be a sweet thing in your life called Supreme you idiot....
without us engineers the procurement system (online web store), manufacturing processes (how each piece is constructed and mass manufactured, using the most efficient cost/resource structure) and operations & planning (having pieces ready each thursday. shipping as well) would not be as efficient as it is. Supreme isn't actually very efficient of a business, but they are unique in their logistical approach and marketing.

Ya, it's nice to have someone who knows textiles for a clothing company but we already got James Jebbia and you aren't him.
bro i wasnt knockin shit against engineering at all, just tryin to say a reason why Textiles major is important lol

Él Duderîno

May 01, 2013 @ 01:02
feelings = caught
May 01, 2013 @ 01:05
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 01, 2013 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
Crusher more likely than the Tee 
You think so?

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 01, 2013 @ 01:10
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Seems kinda brash, but it's the hash. I mean the harsh truth.

May 01, 2013 @ 01:10
without us engineers the procurement system (online web store), manufacturing processes (how each piece is constructed and mass manufactured, using the most efficient cost/resource structure) and operations & planning (having pieces ready each thursday. shipping as well) would not be as efficient as it is. Supreme isn't actually very efficient of a business, but they are unique in their logistical approach and marketing.

Ya, it's nice to have someone who knows textiles for a clothing company but we already got James Jebbia and you aren't him.
bro i wasnt knockin shit against engineering at all, just tryin to say a reason why Textiles major is important lol
Ay don't sweat these herbs, I'm in Fashion marketing and I have to take a couple textiles class, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about haha.

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 01, 2013 @ 01:11

Navy: upvote
Black: downvote
White one. Hands down.
these are like those annoying ass snap backs everyone wears with the fabric on the top. but yall go head and rock this im good.

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 01, 2013 @ 01:12
God fucking dammit. Trash Talk should not be in the same sentence as the Misfits. They play completely different styles of music. The only reason you even know about Trash Talk is because their recent friendship with Odd Future. Kill yourself.
holy most embarrassing thing I've ever read
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO dont know if hes serious orrrrrrrr

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 01, 2013 @ 01:16
You think so?
It's one of the most hyped pieces this season, I could see the pocket Tee sitting all the way until the last week or two

Seems kinda brash, but it's the hash. I mean the harsh truth.

May 01, 2013 @ 01:17
Ay don't sweat these herbs, I'm in Fashion marketing and I have to take a couple textiles class, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about haha.
#FashionMajors we in dis!

Él Duderîno

May 01, 2013 @ 01:19
I ordered the black SBs and the bling mini towel and my tracking said 1 pound, people said no worries, i get my shit and only the towel shows up ok

I sent supreme a message and ill give em till tomorrow to reply.
god dammit, my package says 1 pound too....if it gets here tomorrow without shoes I will be heated

I only got the shoes and my package says 1 pound also 
May 01, 2013 @ 01:21
you's people are stupid.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 01, 2013 @ 01:21
I cant believe how gullible some of you are. If someone just mentions "PCL" in there post people suddenly ask if its the bucket or the pocket tee dropping...smh
May 01, 2013 @ 01:30

I only got the shoes and my package says 1 pound also 
mine said 1 pound and I got my shoes today. you should be good.
May 01, 2013 @ 01:33
I cant believe how gullible some of you are. If someone just mentions "PCL" in there post people suddenly ask if its the bucket or the pocket tee dropping...smh
What can you say... the thirst is real

booty

May 01, 2013 @ 01:33
are the supreme cdg hoodies suppose to have a supreme tag at the bottom like this ?(Invalid img)

http://tinypic.com/r/24faatz/5
May 01, 2013 @ 01:34
are the supreme cdg hoodies suppose to have a supreme tag at the bottom like this ?(Invalid img)

http://tinypic.com/r/24faatz/5
Yes they should.blushing

booty

May 01, 2013 @ 01:35
(Invalid img)hahaha

booty

May 01, 2013 @ 01:44
don't question 0mar, all I can say

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 01, 2013 @ 01:48
What's up with you guys and your hate of longboards? Just wondering.
hahaha, you guys are sad. I ask a simple question and your poor little feelings get hurt so you downvote me to feel like a big boy again. The same people who said that longboards are for faggots are the ones who sit down inside the skatepark with no board and call everyone one a "fuck boi" or a "herb". Go back to camping out at Supreme so that you can finally get that full PCL outfit you've been wetdreaming about.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 01, 2013 @ 01:48
Yeah my jacket said 1lb but it felt heavier
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.