SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 29, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
zedsdead

My "X" tee just came in (got it in red), it's pretty dope and a nice fit. A lot of people are sleepin on this one. 
April 29, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
ganzbino

Navy & Brown Schminx Coach Jackets restocked in all sizes
Orange Leopard Camp restocked
April 29, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
anthonyxia

UPS just delivered my SB's and bling logo towel. they look sike the sole is no where as thick as i though (good thing). The bling logo towel is bigger. Wish i could have picked up a black pair of the SB's though.

anthonyxia.com

April 29, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
vafins

my mesh crewneck came in

it fits pretty snug and the neckline is tight it wouldn't be too bad if you wanted to wear it with no undershirt but I feel like one is needed and I did not size for that, got a black schminx sticker tho lol

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

April 29, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
jooman

Still waiting for my pieces from last Thursday =| the anticipation sucks
April 29, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
nolza1217

is there anything on the back of the athletic hooded top?
April 29, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
zedsdead

Can someone post whats left for the season? 

I've got my eye on the PCL tee and if true the CDG vans are on the top of my list.
April 29, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
spamster

Just got my white SBs and they are pretty sweet. Even better than I'd hoped they be. Subtle and clean as fuk. 

On another note I just got my acceptance letter from The Anderson School of Management at UCLA. Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself. SB's and grad school acceptance all on the same day. Not bad for a Monday. 
April 29, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Oli96

Just got my white SBs and they are pretty sweet. Even better than I'd hoped they be. Subtle and clean as fuk. 

On another note I just got my acceptance letter from The Anderson School of Management at UCLA. Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself. SB's and grad school acceptance all on the same day. Not bad for a Monday. 

Asian girls everywhere, UCLA
April 29, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
spamster

true dat G. I'm doing my undergrad here and its yellow heaven if you got the yellow fever. 
April 29, 2013 @ 09:42 PM

the beat in that song is so sick and i feel as if it was wasted on that CG coulda done some sick shit on that
April 29, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
protoscum1990

back of my misfits lighter

i hope yu kno tht the supreme print is under the sticker.take it off
April 29, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
dschmiz

PCL tee posted on IG earlier today.
April 29, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
anthonyxia

anthonyxia.com

April 29, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
tezzz

LEFT TO DROP:

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 29, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
delio08

2 questions did they drop the Cross shorts yet? And how much are they going to be?

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

April 29, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
tezzz

baja shirt growing on me big time

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 29, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
SilvioDante

true dat G. I'm doing my undergrad here and its yellow heaven if you got the yellow fever. 
Im at ucla welcome to the fam.

Leggings and Asian girls everywhere. Sorority row partys weds! SAE frat ftw.
April 29, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
jooman

Frats are for faggs and so is sae bunch of gym rat pros rocking shit from pac sun and sperrys
April 29, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
kieranz

bomber pillbox, acid shirt, squares shirt, and leopard polo restocked.

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

April 29, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
zedsdead

Agree, its looking fresh. 

Any guesses as to how much itll cost?
April 29, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
fyuur

I hope the JMB collab is like the Damien Hirst collab. I'm down for strictly decks but having a tee in there would just be perfect. cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 29, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
SilvioDante

Frats are for faggs and so is sae bunch of gym rat pros rocking shit from pac sun and sperrys
Hurt cause SAE GB your girl?

Happens a lot we sowwy. <3
April 29, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
spamster

Don't knock the gym rats yo. Nothing wrong with keeping your shit tight for the ladies. Never met a hot chick that preferred back fat over a six pack. 
April 29, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
SilvioDante

Don't knock the gym rats yo. Nothing wrong with keeping your shit tight for the ladies. Never met a hot chick that preferred back fat over a six pack. 
Def check out frat life if you like when you arrive.
April 29, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
sanvhez

supreme is so gay, u guys should wear this brand http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?parentCategoryId=12202&catalogId=10901&categoryId=12202&langId=-1&storeId=10051&topCategoryId=12202
#waybetter
STFU you b. If you don't like supreme just get out.
April 29, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
popeye.

The metallic camp looks better on head than I thought haha
April 29, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
vis

^okay first off, you used the term "b" wrong
secondly, you should learn to detect trolling
third, fuck you hypebeast
April 29, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
tezzz

Agree, its looking fresh. 

Any guesses as to how much itll cost?
prolly like 148

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 29, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
brononymous

damn s/s polo sweater in yellow sold out, I was hoping it would sit until something else I wanted dropped so I wouldn't have to pay separate shipping razz

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.