[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 29, 2013 @ 19:45
i sense PCL shit dropping this thursday

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

Apr 29, 2013 @ 19:50
i sense PCL shit dropping this thursday
i hope so yung wun

2Ps

Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:03
How much was the tye dye hoodie for ??

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:12
Hey does anyone own one of the phone/camera pouches that came out a few years ago? If you do, does it fit an iPhone?
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:23
How much was the tye dye hoodie for ??
149?

2Ps

Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:25
Hey does anyone own one of the phone/camera pouches that came out a few years ago? If you do, does it fit an iPhone?
Yes, to both.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:35
I'm pretty positive the athletic hoodie will have draw strings. They usually photoshop out the drawstrings because it gives it a cleaner picture. Just like all the coaches jackets.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:47
I'm pretty positive it won't. 

Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:48
My "X" tee just came in (got it in red), it's pretty dope and a nice fit. A lot of people are sleepin on this one. 
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:50
Navy & Brown Schminx Coach Jackets restocked in all sizes
Orange Leopard Camp restocked
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:57
UPS just delivered my SB's and bling logo towel. they look sike the sole is no where as thick as i though (good thing). The bling logo towel is bigger. Wish i could have picked up a black pair of the SB's though.

anthonyxia.com

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:00
my mesh crewneck came in

it fits pretty snug and the neckline is tight it wouldn't be too bad if you wanted to wear it with no undershirt but I feel like one is needed and I did not size for that, got a black schminx sticker tho lol
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:06
Still waiting for my pieces from last Thursday =| the anticipation sucks
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:06
is there anything on the back of the athletic hooded top?
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:27
Can someone post whats left for the season? 

I've got my eye on the PCL tee and if true the CDG vans are on the top of my list.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:27
Just got my white SBs and they are pretty sweet. Even better than I'd hoped they be. Subtle and clean as fuk. 

On another note I just got my acceptance letter from The Anderson School of Management at UCLA. Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself. SB's and grad school acceptance all on the same day. Not bad for a Monday. 
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:29
Just got my white SBs and they are pretty sweet. Even better than I'd hoped they be. Subtle and clean as fuk. 

On another note I just got my acceptance letter from The Anderson School of Management at UCLA. Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself. SB's and grad school acceptance all on the same day. Not bad for a Monday. 

Asian girls everywhere, UCLA
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:31

true dat G. I'm doing my undergrad here and its yellow heaven if you got the yellow fever. 
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:42

the beat in that song is so sick and i feel as if it was wasted on that CG coulda done some sick shit on that
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:43
back of my misfits lighter

i hope yu kno tht the supreme print is under the sticker.take it off
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:46
PCL tee posted on IG earlier today.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:52

anthonyxia.com

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:56

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:56
2 questions did they drop the Cross shorts yet? And how much are they going to be?

booty

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:57
baja shirt growing on me big time

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:02

true dat G. I'm doing my undergrad here and its yellow heaven if you got the yellow fever. 
Im at ucla welcome to the fam.

Leggings and Asian girls everywhere. Sorority row partys weds! SAE frat ftw.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:07
Im at ucla welcome to the fam.

Leggings and Asian girls everywhere. Sorority row partys weds! SAE frat ftw.
Frats are for faggs and so is sae bunch of gym rat pros rocking shit from pac sun and sperrys
Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:11
bomber pillbox, acid shirt, squares shirt, and leopard polo restocked.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:13
baja shirt growing on me big time
Agree, its looking fresh. 

Any guesses as to how much itll cost?
Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:14
I hope the JMB collab is like the Damien Hirst collab. I'm down for strictly decks but having a tee in there would just be perfect. smokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.