[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:16
who remembers the supreme x fila headbands? if i find mine im going to post it. i think they came out in 07? correct me if im wrong 

anthonyxia.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
I asked the NY store, they said they dont have any. Should i call the online store number? Or send an email?
Both good questions but why didn't you ask the store when you had them on the phone? They'd know better than us. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:20
lol the SBs are back up again
im surprised white was the first to go out, i got my shipping confirmation for mine but the package weight says 1.0 lb and when I order shoes from supreme it always says at least 4 lbs
hopefully they didnt ship the wrong thing.
my ups notifications says 2 lbs

anthonyxia.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:25
I asked the NY store, they said they dont have any. Should i call the online store number? Or send an email?
Send an e-mail, they'll get back to you soon and most likely send you a shipping label for you to send it back to them, then they'll send you a replacement.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:31
lol the SBs are back up again
im surprised white was the first to go out, i got my shipping confirmation for mine but the package weight says 1.0 lb and when I order shoes from supreme it always says at least 4 lbs
hopefully they didnt ship the wrong thing.
damn alright, I got the bling towel as well so we will see what happens on tuesday.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:35
damn alright, I got the bling towel as well so we will see what happens on tuesday.
Same thing happened to me, ordered SB's and the towel but shipping only says 1lb ...It will be here wednesday.

Instagram- Str33tshark

Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:46
Same thing happened to me, ordered SB's and the towel but shipping only says 1lb ...It will be here wednesday.
i ordered just the sbs and it says 2 lbs
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:55
Damn I ordered a towel and mine says 42 lbs.

Guess I'm getting all your SBs
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:58
naw, the towel is pretty heavy.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:00
i think the sb's are going to be the shoe that people wished they copped. watch when you start seeing more on feet pics. im thinking about copping the black pair and another volt pair when i head to NY.

anthonyxia.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:01
Damn I ordered a towel and mine says 42 lbs.

Guess I'm getting all your SBs
find him and kill him 

anthonyxia.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:27
that supreme_turnt guy deleted all his photos 
no he didn't, he probably just blocked you lol
I don't even have an instagram tho 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:42
im salty, bought the grey snake charmer tee in store last week and went to put it on today and found a hole. I can still return, but theyre sold out of grey mediums. anybody want to trade theirs for another color/size/store credit?

ayo same shit happened to me with the ethiopia tee
i bought it in grey m and there was a hole in the back of the left sleeve.
seems the stitching was messed up. supreme fxckin up on the quality
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:49
the hate is real out here
yeah because everyone is so impressed by your apple keyboard/mouse, Supreme accessories/stickers, and cash
I remember when I stuck a collage of stickers in my room, but I grew up.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:51
i think the sb's are going to be the shoe that people wished they copped. watch when you start seeing more on feet pics. im thinking about copping the black pair and another volt pair when i head to NY.
No. They won't
Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:02
Somebody said he put it on private. So, probably the reason you can't view it?
Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:09
Where are the mesh crew fit pics at?

BleztONE

Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:56
Where are the mesh crew fit pics at?
fit is good, but they're far from true to size.  size up.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:09

smokeyface
Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:41
Pillbox fitpic? Still waiting...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:42
Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:43
yeah because everyone is so impressed by your apple keyboard/mouse, Supreme accessories/stickers, and cash
I remember when I stuck a collage of stickers in my room, but I grew up.
Edit: I also remember I was gay

anthonyxia.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:52
hahah imagine he just has his dad make him all the rare camps and just flips them
hahah imagine he's probably pretty well off already since his company makes 100k+ hats per season
I'm leaking photos for you guys. But if y'all gonna be loud as fuck then ima stop . Keep up with my shit on instagram, I'm going private. Fuck this hypebeast shit. Immature ass kids .
Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:55
just copped last pair of sb's in 11.5
Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:55
Posted awhile back brodie. 
My bad then, been busy with school, haven't been lurking as lowkeyy niggas. I'm leaking this shit for my followers not hypebeast a going private now . 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 23:01

Very jealous.

I don't like a lot of Supreme's stuff, but I think their TNF jackets are really nice.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 23:20
When i think SBs, i definitely dont think of the SBs that just dropped, look uncomfortable as fuck to skate in, and its just not classic SB style....dumb....but the sneaker as a whole, not as an SB, is ok, especially in volt.

Él Duderîno

Apr 26, 2013 @ 23:36
When i think SBs, i definitely dont think of the SBs that just dropped, look uncomfortable as fuck to skate in, and its just not classic SB style....dumb....but the sneaker as a whole, not as an SB, is ok, especially in volt.
have you ever tried to skate in them

YUNG PREME LXRD

Apr 26, 2013 @ 23:40
Hate when supreme sits on your package. Ordered last Friday. My order from last Thursday already came and my order from yesterday is already on its way.

anthonyxia.com

Apr 27, 2013 @ 00:06

Very jealous.

I don't like a lot of Supreme's stuff, but I think their TNF jackets are really nice.
That's just crazy.

"That's right Domon..."

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.