[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:10
What would you guys wear the a khaki supreme camp with?
What colors and where is what I'm asking.
Neutral colors. Like brown, gray, and black.
Anything! It's khaki. 

anthonyxia.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:31
Any news on when the Supreme x Basquiat stuff is dropping? Also any leaked pictures?
Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:33
another restock on all the sbs yet they dont want to restock anything else
they're backed by nike with inventory, unlike every other item.
Right that's why the dunks restocked so many times...
Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:40
yeah because everyone is so impressed by your apple keyboard/mouse, Supreme accessories/stickers, and cash
I remember when I stuck a collage of stickers in my room, but I grew up.
you're a herb^ stickers are fine on a lap top/computer or record player.
Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:40
Don't know if I should cop the eras or the highs. 
Eras easier to pull off
Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:44
is the bling towel the same cheap shit as the american flag mini towel?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:45
Highs are lightmothafucking years better than eras
Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:46
damn this forum dead on the weekends...where nybackpack at?? any fuckin emails comin monday?!

Él Duderîno

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:47
Rolex email monday 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:58
Rolex email monday 
haha they shouldnt even bother, it would be a waste of an email!

Él Duderîno

Apr 28, 2013 @ 02:59
out of character?

did they not notice the misfits collab?
I'm pretty sure that article was written before the Misfits collab came out.
Or about The Gonz and his Shminx concept? I'm sure they didn't catch that one either.
It was an artist collaboration with 6+ pieces.
Hat, Pull-over, Coaches Jacket, Keychain, T-Shirt, Crewneck, Sticker? If you consider that a true piece.

SUP

Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:13
bling towel pics?

seems weird that its sitting, I dont think its too ugly
Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:20
bling towel pics?

maybe its sitting because its a towel, not much to do with it besides take pictures of it
Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:25
bling towel pics?

Their's a picture where you buy it.

You really need a detailed picture of a 24$ towel? It's either you buy it or you don't. 
Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:32
bling towel pics?

You really need a detailed picture of a 24$ towel? It's either you buy it or you don't. 

anthonyxia.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:34
After a couple of busy weeks (and lame drops) I finally squeezed in a visit to SupLA this morning: Restock on PCL Cruisers so robocopped one (might cop another PCL and bling deck tomorrow), Misfit tees/crews, Xs, Snake Charmers, Sex Machines, pint glass, black TNF 3M packs/roos, black/pink Schminxes & all four SB colorways sitting. Saw the Tie Die Pullover in person finally and glad didn't cop cuz it's ridiculously thin and flimsy for my tastes. Lastly, Lucas at the register looks pissed off at something (as usual; maybe he hates technology). Overall a great & hot day at SupLA.

spemque metumque inter dubiis

Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:36

it's shit like this that makes me wanna get the towel just to take dumb photos and for fun lol
Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:52
bling towel pics?

damn, i have the leopard towel, and the bling looks huge compared to it, might just be the pic tho...thats tiight tho, cant wait to get mine tuesday

Él Duderîno

Apr 28, 2013 @ 04:07
Can't wait til the basketball tank. The black color way is sexy as fuck!

anthonyxia.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 04:25
damn, i have the leopard towel, and the bling looks huge compared to it, might just be the pic tho...thats tiight tho, cant wait to get mine tuesday
Nah man, it looks like the towels got progressively bigger after the leopard.  the gold looks realll good though, glad i cawped
Apr 28, 2013 @ 04:41
does anyone have a fit pic of the schminx coaches? I copped the pink one online, just havent gotten it yet
Apr 28, 2013 @ 04:46
does anyone have a fit pic of the schminx coaches? I copped the pink one online, just havent gotten it yet

6'1 135LBS

medium
Apr 28, 2013 @ 05:01

6'1 135LBS

medium
Frailboi
Apr 28, 2013 @ 05:12
I am really looking forward to the CDG half cabs, the navy colorway is smokeyface

Instagram- Str33tshark

Apr 28, 2013 @ 05:13

anthonyxia.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 05:53
Preme got a lot of makin up to do after all the frail ass drops we been gettin!
Apr 28, 2013 @ 05:57
Does any one know why supreme does not make socks? ?)
Apr 28, 2013 @ 06:04
it's shit like this that makes me wanna get the towel just to take dumb photos and for fun lol
Apr 28, 2013 @ 06:17
After a couple of busy weeks (and lame drops) I finally squeezed in a visit to SupLA this morning: Restock on PCL Cruisers so robocopped one (might cop another PCL and bling deck tomorrow), Misfit tees/crews, Xs, Snake Charmers, Sex Machines, pint glass, black TNF 3M packs/roos, black/pink Schminxes & all four SB colorways sitting. Saw the Tie Die Pullover in person finally and glad didn't cop cuz it's ridiculously thin and flimsy for my tastes. Lastly, Lucas at the register looks pissed off at something (as usual; maybe he hates technology). Overall a great & hot day at SupLA.
any mesh tops?

IG: truyoo

Apr 28, 2013 @ 06:24

spemque metumque inter dubiis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.