February 13, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

So they're real 

From what i heard theres also gonna be a camp with that print, fuck it tho. 
tell tony to get his bitch ass out while your here
February 13, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
JayEffKay

chill i can't claim him yet, we making a peace treaty

edit : supreme4now is this one big ass herb who threatens to ban anyone from the store itsself if they talk back to him. He believes he runs ss only because he's cool with the workers. He has banned a couple of people, so its not a joke either lol. He blames them for being resellers, they actually set the guys up and boom banned. But as a contradiction, he sells tees for fucking 300 .. its like this threads tony, everyone wants him off. 
February 13, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
origins

So they're real

nigga steven on SS wants 10 dollars to preview the hats lol 
looks like camo on the right
February 13, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

it is a camo hat thats my pic yall niggas need to pay up btw 
we'll get it soon. dude's cant resist ecred. he'll get desperate for recognition and fork it over
February 13, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
mrteebonilla

Shut up, you fucking herb.
sharkin please dont start this, you dont know shit about me
ok fuck you comin at my head for? for one i dont even like camp caps i have stated this many many times...2nd i started the 3.0 group as a joke...3rd aint nobody gonna buy your damn hat gtfo #SS12NigasAssmble #FloralFam #Fuck2013Members

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 13, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

ok fuck you comin at my head for? for one i dont even like camp caps i have stated this many many times...2nd i started the 3.0 group as a joke...3rd aint nobody gonna buy your damn hat gtfo #SS12NigasAssmble #FloralFam #Fuck2013Members
i sold a leaves for 200 yesterday, im sure ill get 300 for a feathers so keep hatin tony. and you can take shots all you want but your 2012 oldnavy life wont make it
February 13, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Gorblata

All anyone does on this is talk shit, its like a bunch of high school girls god daaaamn

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 13, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
mrteebonilla

i sold a leaves for 200 yesterday, im sure ill get 300 for a feathers so keep hatin tony. and you can take shots all you want but your 2012 oldnavy life wont make it

for one idc about that button up shit went wit the shoes so i copped...go ahead post some pics yo, trynna ether me for no reason. You the one out here trynna sell shit im tryna tell yuo the rules

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 13, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

for one idc about that button up shit went wit the shoes so i copped...go ahead post some pics yo, trynna ether me for no reason. You the one out here trynna sell shit im tryna tell yuo the rules
haha i know he just brought it up wasn't tryin to make a sale just making conversation about my pic he posted. thought you were takin shots at my resale game if not we cool fam. i feel you
February 13, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
unemployed

hat is ugly as fuck will fit well with ur gayass floral hoodie
February 13, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
mrteebonilla

haha i know he just brought it up wasn't tryin to make a sale just making conversation about my pic he posted. thought you were takin shots at my resale game if not we cool fam. i feel you

alright shit is squashed...welcome

February 13, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
fuckouttahere

don't sleep on Steven. 
February 13, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
Chief Keef

Anyone who pays $300 for a cap seriously needs to rethink their life decisions
Anyone that spends all their time on an internet forum needs to rethink their life decisions
February 13, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

Anyone that spends all their time on an internet forum needs to rethink their life decisions
watch it
February 13, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Chief Keef

watch it
get yo post count up
February 13, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
Chief Keef

Because I clearly spend all my time on here, right?
just keepin it #300
February 13, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Birthday Boy

Fuck me...it's like episodes of desperate housewives in here.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
helado4thelow

edit : steven is this one big ass herb who threatens to ban anyone from the store itsself if they talk back to him. He believes he runs ss only because he's cool with the workers. He has banned a couple of people, so its not a joke either lol. He blames them for being resellers, they actually set the guys up and boom banned. But as a contradiction, he sells tees for fucking 300 .. its like this threads tony, everyone wants him off. 
You obviously don't know what you talking about
February 13, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
mobbyluii

edit : steven is this one big ass herb who threatens to ban anyone from the store itsself if they talk back to him. He believes he runs ss only because he's cool with the workers. He has banned a couple of people, so its not a joke either lol. He blames them for being resellers, they actually set the guys up and boom banned. But as a contradiction, he sells tees for fucking 300 .. its like this threads tony, everyone wants him off. 
I was honestly thinking the same shit... No one even talked about that on SS today lmao.... Suave is a bunch of fucking fairy tales 

IG: @mobbyluii

February 13, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
PowerCum

imma go in on da florals kid
double up and shit
you might catch me reselling 
February 13, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

imma go in on da florals kid
double up and shit
you might catch me reselling 
February 13, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
JayEffKay

I was honestly thinking the same shit... No one even talked about that on SS today lmao.... Suave is a bunch of fucking fairy tales 
oh yeah please re-read what i said and tell me where i said you guys talked about it today. Illiterate niggas tryna come at me, at least have a proper statement you dumbfuck. Still tho you were " honestly thinking the same shit " then why didnt you say something ? had to wait for your boyfriend here to do it first, guess chivalry isn't dead. Bitchass
February 13, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
goldANDsacks

So they're real

nigga steven on SS wants 10 dollars to preview the hats lol 
1) Do I see some sort of camo on the right?
2) The floral hats look terrible here.
3) Someone needs to find that dude who said he would pay 15 bucks for the preview lmao
lol who the fuck would pay $15 to see a preview? i'd pay like a dollar at most.

wait....

anyone else wanna go in for a dollar to see the preview? i'll need 14 other ppl. PM me A$AP. 
February 13, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
shakintheD

u guys really wear hats with flowers on em? wat
February 13, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
vis

shut up bitch
February 13, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
helado4thelow

oh yeah please re-read what i said and tell me where i said you guys talked about it today. Illiterate niggas tryna come at me, at least have a proper statement you dumbfuck. Still tho you were " honestly thinking the same shit " then why didnt you say something ? had to wait for your boyfriend here to do it first, guess chivalry isn't dead. Bitchass
can you at least find original gifs dont just get them from ss
February 13, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
JayEffKay

does that look like a gif to you ? imbecile 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
fuckouttahere

a thread about supremes upcoming season gets really real after 10:30 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Trespace

the irony
February 13, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
JayEffKay

i see you with that quick edit, here let me do what you failed to do 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.