April 24, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
jooman

^ I has secret drop info for this week. Someone told me who knows someone who knows someone that works at supla that the nike sbs are dropping this week I'm gonna head over there now to start lining up
April 24, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
stanpreme

this week's drop is eh..

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 24, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
whitemilk

^ I has secret drop info for this week. Someone told me who knows someone who knows someone that works at supla that the nike sbs are dropping this week I'm gonna head over there now to start lining up
no way, i just thought those were a rumor ..

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

April 24, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

What was the retail on the pcl chukkas from earlier this year? 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 24, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

i was told that pcl hoodie restock in LA store soon. Just saying
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
Guys trying to find the quickest way to get 50 posts so he can resale shit 
2013 member lifestyle 
my nigga u really got the nerv to say that shit? i've been here from last month posting jokes to get some laughs but unfortunately my last  post was piece of shit fail. If you look at my posts if not half bad man. im not trying to resale nigga like why u make that judgement. i just post shit cus i like getting a couple laughs and troll a bit, not to resale like nigggaaa wat u think i am, i never even posted shit about getting pickups cus apparently i dont even buy shit from supreme i find it funny you dickheads posting noob ass hypbeasts shit and i make fun of that 
Relax I was just joking man razz
April 24, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
April 24, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
slap

lmao... @richboy

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 24, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
Pierce

My first supreme item was a canvas camp haha. I ju. Thought 5-panels were sick, didnt care about their clothes back then. And lol @ calling a jacket "mint condition" while its lying on the floor next to your dirty sneakers.

IG: _pierce

April 24, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
getrichactfamous

How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 
black box logo hoody

@getrichactfamous

April 24, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
illwill3000

How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 
black box logo hoody

because I'm totally down to watch that whole movie. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 24, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
Mazinger

Could you tell me more about Lanzig and your car hunt?
April 24, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
KiddCoast

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
Guys trying to find the quickest way to get 50 posts so he can resale shit 
2013 member lifestyle 
my nigga u really got the nerv to say that shit? i've been here from last month posting jokes to get some laughs but unfortunately my last  post was piece of shit fail. If you look at my posts if not half bad man. im not trying to resale nigga like why u make that judgement. i just post shit cus i like getting a couple laughs and troll a bit, not to resale like nigggaaa wat u think i am, i never even posted shit about getting pickups cus apparently i dont even buy shit from supreme i find it funny you dickheads posting noob ass hypbeasts shit and i make fun of that 
Dont worry bruh i thhought thay shit was kinda funny. I mean i aint laugh or even smile a lil but it was sorta funny i guess

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 24, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
Mega_pro92

lol whoa

pics on Sodahead
" data-embed="
pics on Sodahead
">
pics on Sodahead
April 24, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
squadus

this in blue. My friend dragged me to the store and got me into Supreme.
April 24, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
Coldchain

Red Woolrich Camp Cap from Fall/Winter 2010.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

April 24, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
beastieboyy

Are people actually lining up for this Thursdays drop already?
April 24, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
Oli96

red small box logo hoodie
April 24, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
Black Adam

how about this pics or.....

Using my username... That's cool.
April 24, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
Sure Faust

how about this pics or.....

Using my username... That's cool.
>2013
>still thinking that name's cool.
>meme arrows

SUP

April 24, 2013 @ 09:23 AM
lewalcindor

Alright, IF Basquiat does indeed drop, do you guys think they'll opt for a 5 panel snap or a camp cap? I'm curious about this, but I'm thinking they'll just do a 5 panel. 
April 24, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

this week's drop is eh..
this forum is too small for us both to have the pink phone cam avy

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 24, 2013 @ 11:13 AM
patryczon

any news on the coach jacket tmw? nybackpack?
April 24, 2013 @ 11:44 AM
the_mandarin

Supreme Motion Logo Snapback in black

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 24, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
L7OSER

Smash tee F/W 08 I believe

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

April 24, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
fyuur

Acid shirt looks like cum stains

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 24, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
frenchsauvage

why would you make reference to that on a board full of males?

this is the difference between ss and hb on the mature and need worthy post scale

& most have come to the conclusion that basquiat will be decks, don't put so much hope and faith into a misfits esque debut.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 24, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
ichigo81

First purchase- grey Tera Patrick tee
April 24, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
senchi

blue harris tweed camp
April 24, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
SHARKlN

& most have come to the conclusion that basquiat will be decks
I really hope so
April 24, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
yaboi2

blue harris tweed camp
Red Giza tee

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.