Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 24, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
Mr. Jazz

i passed because i wasnt feeling the logo on the side and i picked up this one instead...

now i see people reselling the world famous for 200 and kick myself everytime i see it
that black and red one you copped is real nice doe
I saw someone trying to sell the bottom hat with the supreme world famous logo for like $20 somewhere. Damn it, should have get it then. 
April 24, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
jamez9

Glad I copped the rubber logo camp, quality is on point. 
shits simple af
April 24, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
illwill3000

How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 24, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
stanpreme

i wish this shit was on a t shirt this season

P.S. - 500 posts
If anyone is interested in selling this hat PM me. 

Edit: Nevermind. I like that hat. I'm going to buy it.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 24, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
vis

wasnt even released yet, fuckin herb
April 24, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
BigPO

That moment when a hot female posts fake Supreme

you sir don't know shit, her shirt and tank are legit.
here's natalie portman with the supreme wife beater.

My bad fam, I didn't know you was such a Black Swan fan. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 24, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
kamikkazi

What's the meaning behind the x tee?
April 24, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
Anthos

It is simple but the material is like butter bruh

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 24, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
frenchsauvage

no sup lines for inside news of pcl tee/wimbledons

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 24, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
Gorblata

How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 
supreme cheetah camp cap
Black Leather Herringbone camp

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 24, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
lieffdewbury

too stoked for the monte carlo hat, fuck man heard its this week
April 24, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
jamez9

nybackpack where the fuck you at wit the info?!
you guys forget, its only tuesday
April 24, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
freemaxb

We been gettin some bullshit for the past weeks... A gay ass Misfits collab.. 3 new shitty tees... Them hoes wasnt even decent!
Now we gettin some bullshit ass tennis shoes....
Stress levels on pregnant minor...
April 24, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
spast

anyone got drop info for thursday?
April 24, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

i was told that pcl hoodie restock in LA store soon. Just saying
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
Guys trying to find the quickest way to get 50 posts so he can resale shit cool
2013 member lifestyle 
April 24, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
KeithKeef

The past few weeks have been real trash
on top of that, they keep restocking everything, shits not even limited anymore
hopefully they drop the pcl tee soon and dont restock it
resellislife
April 24, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
lieffdewbury

What's the meaning behind the x tee?
April 24, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
lieffdewbury

too stoked for the monte carlo hat, fuck man heard its this week
just kidding, the monte carlo hat is ugly as shit
April 24, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
Demi Lovato

how about this pics or.....

April 24, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
illwill3000

how about you make up another username that would have been cool before it was used by supreme and publicized. Unless your Gonz. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 24, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
coolestguy

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
Guys trying to find the quickest way to get 50 posts so he can resale shit 
2013 member lifestyle 
my nigga u really got the nerv to say that shit? i've been here from last month posting jokes to get some laughs but unfortunately my last  post was piece of shit fail. If you look at my posts if not half bad man. im not trying to resale nigga like why u make that judgement. i just post shit cus i like getting a couple laughs and troll a bit, not to resale like nigggaaa wat u think i am, i never even posted shit about getting pickups cus apparently i dont even buy shit from supreme i find it funny you dickheads posting noob ass hypbeasts shit and i make fun of that 
April 24, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Demi Lovato

how about you make up another username that would have been cool before it was used by supreme and publicized. Unless your Gonz. 
how about i dont, and you fuck off?
April 24, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
illwill3000

how about i dont, and you fuck off?
fawkin prawn. 

April 24, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
jamez9

anybody get the small metal box? how big is it?
Lol
April 24, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
acompanion

When a restock happens.

8( x x )8

April 24, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
efrummy

Denim dobby 09
April 24, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
mcnugget

this week's drop is eh..

and its gone

April 24, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
majdob

April 24, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
vaaaaase

should i say whats dropping? smile
April 24, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Denim dobby 09
this
Joe Cool bawx logo, still got it too!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.