Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 24, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
origins

LOL if you wear the split shirt anywhere you're gonna be looking like a fool
Not if you can pull it off. Nigga, you don't know fashun.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 24, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
tbeast

I know a lot of you aren't feeling the nike collab, but I think the black and white are pretty clean.  The yellow and purple are a little much, but I'm copping the white as a clean summer low top.
April 24, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
vancityhype

I know a lot of you aren't feeling the nike collab, but I think the black and white are pretty clean.  The yellow and purple are a little much, but I'm copping the white as a clean summer low top.
yo do u think swiftness will be needed to cop any colour way? i was thinkin the purple
April 24, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
steezedq

what are expected prices for the schminx coach and athletic hooded top?
April 24, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
bsm1017

what are expected prices for the schminx coach and athletic hooded top?
128ish and 110ish....i also love how will smith went wit no laces on those bitches haha

Él Duderîno

April 24, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
goldANDsacks

i still love these to this day, one of my favorite pieces, just made me feel like i was back in the 90s

If I can own both the Parental Advisory and Rugby hoodies, I can be completely satisfied with my life and will never want to buy anything from Supreme ever again honestly...But until then...
why the fuck would you want these
Because I think they're dope pieces, I've always liked the way color-blocking hoodies and sweats looked.
can't speak for the parental advisory, but the rugby hoodies are dope. it reminds me of something krillin would wear. 
April 24, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
$timRep

does the tie dye pullover shrink in the dryer? 
April 24, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
mrteebonilla

i still love these to this day, one of my favorite pieces, just made me feel like i was back in the 90s

If I can own both the Parental Advisory and Rugby hoodies, I can be completely satisfied with my life and will never want to buy anything from Supreme ever again honestly...But until then...
why the fuck would you want these
Because I think they're dope pieces, I've always liked the way color-blocking hoodies and sweats looked.
can't speak for the parental advisory, but the rugby hoodies are dope. it reminds me of something krillin would wear. 
not a fan of zip ups so thats what makes the PA a little less likable for me but the rugy is tuff

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 24, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
mrteebonilla

only one way to find out...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 24, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
tbeast

yo do u think swiftness will be needed to cop any colour way? i was thinkin the purple
I'll be checking out at 11 better to be swift then sorry
April 24, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
kieranz

Yes it will more than likely shrink. I wouldn't put in the dryer.

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

April 24, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
April 24, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Shinji Swagawa

price check on the tnf summit series?
April 24, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
anthonys

Still waiting for the raft
April 24, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
April 24, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
coolestguy

i was told that pcl hoodie restock in LA store soon. Just saying
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
April 24, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
FunkNasty

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
How long did it take you to come up with this?
April 24, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
mrfreeman

coolest guy, you really must have a lot of time on your hands. 

On a different note, there should have been a beastie boys collab rather than misfits. Fuck the misfits
April 24, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
majdob

How long did it take you to come up with this?
Copy and paste
April 24, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
reeser

Lol @ ppl getting heated over a guy copypasting
April 24, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
mengdynasty

Yes it will more than likely shrink. I wouldn't put in the dryer.
Why the fuck dont people just hangdry?
April 24, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
bsm1017

Él Duderîno

April 24, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
billybmx

Glad I copped the rubber logo camp, quality is on point. 

@BillyPerry631 @FTLBMX

April 24, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Pierce

100 bucks for some stickers? Fuck outta here! Those are pretty sick though

IG: _pierce

April 24, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
jooman

I love my rubber box logo idk why everyone hated on it
April 24, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
coolestguy

Glad I copped the rubber logo camp, quality is on point. 
u paid 48$ for a piece of rubber stuck to a cotton hat with a cardboard brim
April 24, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
lieffdewbury

why is stussy even here?
do you even know anything about the foundation of stussy and supreme? newfag
oookay "floggnaw" RElax
April 24, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
lieffdewbury

Story time. I remember my first time in Supreme I was about 16 (5 years ago) and I got a Kayo Corp shirt before that shit was in Zumiez and passed on this. I still haven't forgiven myself. 
i remember the first time i went into supLA and they had this had coolin on the shelves in every color

i passed because i wasnt feeling the logo on the side and i picked up this one instead...

now i see people reselling the world famous for 200 and kick myself everytime i see it
that black and red one you copped is real nice doe
April 24, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
bsm1017

i wish this shit was on a t shirt this season

P.S. - 500 posts cool

Él Duderîno

April 24, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
vis

cawped navy c/w for 66 shipped

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.