[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 24, 2013 @ 06:59
Guys trying to find the quickest way to get 50 posts so he can resale shit 
2013 member lifestyle 
my nigga u really got the nerv to say that shit? i've been here from last month posting jokes to get some laughs but unfortunately my last  post was piece of shit fail. If you look at my posts if not half bad man. im not trying to resale nigga like why u make that judgement. i just post shit cus i like getting a couple laughs and troll a bit, not to resale like nigggaaa wat u think i am, i never even posted shit about getting pickups cus apparently i dont even buy shit from supreme i find it funny you dickheads posting noob ass hypbeasts shit and i make fun of that 
Dont worry bruh i thhought thay shit was kinda funny. I mean i aint laugh or even smile a lil but it was sorta funny i guess

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:03
i was told that pcl hoodie restock in LA store soon. Just saying
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin' choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I'd pull you out, you'd have plaster all over your fucking hair, you'd be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you'd start to cry. Then I'd just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80's movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that's running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude's face and just come in and whisper in the guy's ear nice and calmly. That's what I'd do to you, as you're struggling to breath, I'd put my head right next to your ear and just be like "If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you're not dead right now is because I haven't figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window" As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I'm gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That's what I'll do if you ever post here again.
lol whoa

<a" data-embed="
pics on Sodahead
">
pics on Sodahead
Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:05
How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 

this in blue. My friend dragged me to the store and got me into Supreme.
Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:05
How about this, lets post the first Supreme item we ever purchased. I'll start, Supreme Monaco Tee in Red. 
Red Woolrich Camp Cap from Fall/Winter 2010.

Instagram: @patrickromain

Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:20
Are people actually lining up for this Thursdays drop already?
Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:34
red small box logo hoodie
Apr 24, 2013 @ 07:40
how about this pics or.....

Using my username... That's cool.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Apr 24, 2013 @ 08:08
how about this pics or.....
>2013
>still thinking that name's cool.
>meme arrows

SUP

Apr 24, 2013 @ 09:23
Alright, IF Basquiat does indeed drop, do you guys think they'll opt for a 5 panel snap or a camp cap? I'm curious about this, but I'm thinking they'll just do a 5 panel. 
Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:11
this week's drop is eh..
this forum is too small for us both to have the pink phone cam avy

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:13
any news on the coach jacket tmw? nybackpack?
Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:44
Supreme Motion Logo Snapback in black

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Apr 24, 2013 @ 12:20

Smash tee F/W 08 I believe

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Apr 24, 2013 @ 12:54
Acid shirt looks like cum stains

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:06
why would you make reference to that on a board full of males?

this is the difference between ss and hb on the mature and need worthy post scale

& most have come to the conclusion that basquiat will be decks, don't put so much hope and faith into a misfits esque debut.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:28
First purchase- grey Tera Patrick tee
Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:32

blue harris tweed camp

instagram: @senchip

Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:43
& most have come to the conclusion that basquiat will be decks
I really hope so
Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:52
blue harris tweed camp
Red Giza tee
Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:55
First Supreme item, the Blue Nylon Croc camp

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:56
Panama 5 panel

LA

Apr 24, 2013 @ 14:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
>2013
>still thinking that name's cool.
>meme arrows
>meme arrows on hb
shiggy diggy
Apr 24, 2013 @ 14:28
Really HUF.....a Fuck It  collections. Very original
Apr 24, 2013 @ 14:49
First item i got was when i visited NY in maybe 07 or 08. Anyone know exactly when this is from?
Apr 24, 2013 @ 15:09

this is the difference between ss and hb on the mature and need worthy post scale

& most have come to the conclusion that basquiat will be decks, don't put so much hope and faith into a misfits esque debut.
you get a few that sneak in on ss. they dont last long tho....a few pages later you see a Juicy J "Errbody Wave" youtube video post dedicated to them lol

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 16:00

906958_10151896239039097_233665040_o by scumshytproto, on Flickr
good times with my brothers
Apr 24, 2013 @ 16:10

906958_10151896239039097_233665040_o by scumshytproto, on Flickr
good times with my brothers
Any new shit coming outta you guys? Wheres the mixtape at?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 24, 2013 @ 16:44

are you saying ss is more mature? lol including the guy that posts nothing but garbage from the deep internet. either you dont have a ss account or you just stupid. Although ss is better still no offense
Apr 24, 2013 @ 17:03

are you saying ss is more mature? lol including the guy that posts nothing but garbage from the deep internet. either you dont have a ss account or you just stupid. Although ss is better still no offense
SS is an older audience...ppl that have been into Supreme for years, etc. There's a deep web thread, so don't go into it if you don't want to see crazy shit...same w/ the NSFW thread, not like it's users spamming the main board with offensive images.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 24, 2013 @ 17:04

Thanks, man. Good to know! 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.