FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 22, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
Chuck E

*Peeps into Hypebeast Supreme forum* "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FAGGOT FUCK BOI BITCHING BITCHING BLAH BLAH" *Leaves and goes back to SS*

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 22, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
SHARKlN

SB classics were some of the worst selling SBs. Even the Jacks Surfboard exclusives went to clearance, and they were supposedly hella limited. 

I would have preferred an FC if they were gonna pull something out. They released those green/white pairs a couple years ago, and I thought they were gonna bring em back but no other colorways came out. My doernbecher glows were my favorite SBs of all time. 
April 22, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
Mega_pro92

Lol so how is he wrong if he said SBs one week and Misfits/Tees another?

That's exactly what happened. If I remember, it was NYbackpack was the one who said misfits was gonna be in may... 
sharkin really? i thought u would had some sense but guess i was wrong. Take your time and read it again.. anyone can say "sb/mistfit/spring tee next two weeks not sure what coming first" If he actually knew anything he would of said ___ next week. He guessing.
fuck out already
stop you still collect camp caps.. little boy.
LA took this battle bro. just walk off.
April 22, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
shmite67

So glad nobody likes the SBs now I don't have to worry about them selling out super quick because I like those even  without Supreme on the back 
April 22, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
LGeeZY

white SBs are clean
April 22, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
STR33TSHARK

Picking up the black SBs

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 22, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Mega_pro92

Picking up the black SBs
Black leather for summer? iono if thats a good idea but if you can pull it off more power to you. 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
ichigo81

So glad nobody likes the SBs now I don't have to worry about them selling out super quick because I like those even  without Supreme on the back 
When the 94s dropped everybody said the same thing and they sold out instantly,these will do the same, no lie I do like the lime green but just bring on the cdg
April 22, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
SilvioDante

Still wrong HB is .1 of supreme heads. Just cause HB dont like dont mean shit. They will still sell out in seconds.
April 22, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
yung dusky

I actually don't mind the SBs, kinda on some lowkey ccp shit, but there's no way I would cop em for that price, I might've picked them up for 40 dollars at a nordstroms rack or something but for $110 its an easy pass
April 22, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
mengdynasty

these were the best vans in ages too bad they never came out 

...and these coolcoolcool . Very disappointed they never dropped
April 22, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Iarumas

They will sell out, doesn't matter how ugly they are.
People say "EASY PASS" now but just watch them sell out 5 minutes after release.
April 22, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
Mega_pro92

For all you bucket lovers. 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
patryczon

People say "EASY PASS" now but just watch them sell out 5 minutes after release.
it still doesn't mean they look good

anyway, coach this week or not?
April 22, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
the_mandarin

If supreme was not on the back of those ugly ass shoes, NONE OF YOU would even think about getting them! Not even for a second. Supreme got yall on a short leash LOLZ
The fuck are you talking about. No one even wants these shoes, even WITH the branding on the back.
There's always some dumbass who tries to use this as an argument for almost every other item, shit's getting annoying. 
That's what I'm sayin

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
methwolf

Hey guys

So I went on IG and talked to this dude so we could trade supreme garments.

Turns out I sent him the right one and he sent me something totally different - like another nike sweater.  I got jibbed to say the least.

Is there any legal action I could take?  NO money was involved, just a clean trade between two people.
What are the options here?
April 22, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
supremeallah

Any idea on what else is dropping this week?
April 22, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Mega_pro92

This thread is just sensitive to people who have different point of views than others. so if you like the shoes GET THEM dont let someone change your point of view because they can get over themselves. 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
illusive

I swear 0mar used to be a good source of knowing what's dropping but haven't seen him post up in a while 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
Mega_pro92

Hey guys

Turns out I sent him the right one and he sent me something totally different - like another nike sweater.  I got jibbed to say the least.

Is there any legal action I could take?  NO money was involved, just a clean trade between two people.
Not much you can do. Ad that does not sound like a clean trade. 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
patryczon

This thread is just sensitive to people who have different point of views than others. so if you like the shoes GET THEM dont let someone change your point of view because they can get over themselves. 
agree. I just said that instant sold-out doesn't mean something is good or worth the money, that's it 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
skerr4

I think the acid green colour works because the design of the shoe is very simple, other than that the rest look cheap and boring.
April 22, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
methwolf

Hey guys

Thank you so much for the help.  If you were in my shoes, what would you do?  Anyone can answer.  This is my first time doing this.  Thank you all for being so responsive.  And yes, I expect there to be some trolls lol.
April 22, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Mega_pro92

agree. I just said that instant sold-out doesn't mind something is good or worth it
i didn't mean anyone in particular.
April 22, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
odb.

Hey guys

Thank you so much for the help.  If you were in my shoes, what would you do?  Anyone can answer.  This is my first time doing this.  Thank you all for being so responsive.  And yes, I expect there to be some trolls lol.
you know where he lives.  go pay him a visit
April 22, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Anthos

Hey guys

Probly cant do anything but blast him on IG callin him a scammer and mention tha fuck outta him...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 22, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
jooman

I personally like the nike sbs. I can't wait for my croc panel to come in on Thursday. I forgot who posted it but it was regarding the schminx sweater and washing it idk how people are doing their laundry I washed mine twice. No fade, no shrink, nor is the graphic coming off. If people have problems washing their clothes you guys should invest in sme dry cleaning. I only dry clean my box logo sweaters but that's just me. Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯
April 22, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
0mar

I swear 0mar used to be a good source of knowing what's dropping but haven't seen him post up in a while 

different world on here now a days fam. i peep now and again, but its hardly ever worth contributing.

erm, the PCL crusher is in the stores. dunno when its gonna come out. but its a sick hat. comes up pretty big.
April 22, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
tysonis

Hey guys

If i were in your shoes i would have never done a trade over ig unless it was with a friend you knew. It's basically his words against yours if cops ever get involved. they most likely will not though since it's just garments. you can try to expose him over ig but he'll probably jsut block you. unless you visit him youself... you're at a loss.
April 22, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
jvdude

i actually like the black ones and the navy ones..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.