Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 22, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
uncleblazer

Uncle Blazer is getting his initiation treatment for this forum 
i've been on here for awhile actually.
Most of you act like kids when it comes to people asking questions regarding the topic of this entire thread.
It feels like you're trying to act out some cliche ass high school shit with your little sack riding clicks of people that instantly reply with something negative as if me getting an answer to a question is going to make all of their box logos disappear. 
And if you think i'm catching feelings than you're completely wrong. I couldn't imagine becoming mad from some asshole who thinks he's hot shit on a clothing thread.
If you had a problem with an order on something that you spend your money on and something happens, wouldn't you want some info from the people who buy from that clothing brand the most and see if that has happened to them as well? 
and sorry for quoting you freeman, i know yours is just a joke, it was more directed towards anti-hero who seems to have some issues with helping people out on a discussion thread.

edit: In all honesty, I don't see how some of you dudes have a social life with all the negative vibes you release, go buy a stress ball or something man..
i got to the first sentence. you're join date is march. that ain't a "while". and you managed to prove in 60 odd post and a month that you're a whiny bitch. 
I've had accounts prior, but what does the date where I decided to make an account so I can ask a question have anything to do in the point where I got aware of anything on this thread? Including Information.

This thread is open.. I never had to have an account to read the comments moron.

And for the past TWO comments where I have ever seen you on this thread, you managed to prove your'e a fucking dildo, go be an asshole somewhere else man. I never once said shit to you and you decide to try and act like a bad-ass. In all honesty, do you expect to get anywhere in life or have any acquaintances with being a straight bitch? 
April 22, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
tezzz

^ ok uncle you caught feelings, freeman made a decent joke and you get all worked up 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 22, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
uncleblazer

^ ok uncle you caught feelings, freeman made a decent joke and you get all worked up 
i'm not tripping over freeman.
Trust me I can take a joke, but it's one thing joking around like freeman and another thing being an asshole like anti-hero (the person i'm addressing if you can see who I quoted or even had written...)
April 22, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
frenchsauvage

anyone have fit pics/non stock pics of nam

thanks for restock info

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 22, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
mrteebonilla

Dat Polo 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
uncleblazer

If someone came up to you in your city asking for directions would you yell at them telling them "fuck off, go call yellow pages you dipshit"
I feel everyone on the whole "when is this dropping" gets annoying because we obviously don't know, but what I had asked had never been asked before in my knowledge and I would have hoped to get some info from some of you guys if any of you knew what was going on (people who shop from supreme on a regular basis) hense why you're on a thread dedicated to discussing said clothing brand..
all in all, I did get some people helping which was cool.

I just don't get how some of you actually respond to people.. like you're on some sort of Supreme ladder because you have "the holy grails" collecting dust in your closet.  I doubt any of those dudes would respond with such a douche bag response in person
April 22, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
Pierce

God damn. You guys are a bunch of bitches. Shut the fuck up and talk about supreme already.

IG: _pierce

April 22, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
BOPE

@uncleblazer honestly why are you still going on about it? just drop it and stop clogging the thread
April 22, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
tezzz

@uncleblazer honestly why are you still going on about it? just drop it and stop clogging the thread
clogging lmao just got out of the mens room

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 22, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
uncleblazer

Trying to see if there would be any way to get it through some of these dude's thick heads.

but you're right, my bad on clogging this up.
I apologize.
April 22, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
tezzz

dam i think there's only so much you can talk about preme i mean almost 1k of pages and everything hasn't even dropped yet dam

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 22, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
Black Adam

When the PCL pocket t comes out this will be me...
April 22, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

If someone came up to you in your city asking for directions would you yell at them telling them "fuck off, go call yellow pages you dipshit"
I feel everyone on the whole "when is this dropping" gets annoying because we obviously don't know, but what I had asked had never been asked before in my knowledge and I would have hoped to get some info from some of you guys if any of you knew what was going on (people who shop from supreme on a regular basis) hense why you're on a thread dedicated to discussing said clothing brand..
all in all, I did get some people helping which was cool.

I just don't get how some of you actually respond to people.. like you're on some sort of Supreme ladder because you have "the holy grails" collecting dust in your closet.  I doubt any of those dudes would respond with such a douche bag response in person
No offense but it's the internet, people are assholes, people are going to hate just b/c they can.  The internet =/= real life.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 22, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Didn't know who Basquiat till this thread, if I like the collab I will get it if I don't then I won't. People overthink this shit too much. For example with PCL, bet you a good 70% of the people wearing PCL don't even know where it came from or can name one song from the album they used the print from, same with the black moses tee, they don't know who isaac hayes was but they still wear the shit. if someone likes it, then let em rock it damn.

you don't have to be a long hardcore fan to be allowed to buy it, got the coin, get it. that simple. don't like it? then save your money or buy something else.
April 22, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
majdob

April 22, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
uproariouslyhim

anyone know when the tie dye camp caps will be release?
April 22, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
timcoleman94

Can anyone tell me what season this is from?

April 22, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

anyone know when the tie dye camp caps will be release?
No one knows what anything will release until wednesday night/early thursday morning unless it's a collab then you'll know on monday. youll just piss everyone off asking when stuff comes out.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
buttass

james jebbia can't skate
April 22, 2013 @ 09:45 AM
0mar

yo just buy the uni qlo basquiat stuff thats out now
April 22, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
fyuur

Nike shit is out.

2 horrible collabs in a row.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 22, 2013 @ 10:40 AM
mrteebonilla

The Nike Tennis Classic was originally called the Wimbledon when introduced in 1975, the shoe was renamed in the mid 1980s when it was updated with a cupsole. During the 1980s the shoe was popular amongst tennis greats Jimmy Connors, Billie Jean King, and John McEnroe. Nike SB re-introduced the SB Tennis Classic in 2005 with the addition of a Zoom Air bag in the heel for protection. Zoom Air is Nike's most responsive, low profile cushioning system. 

Supreme and Nike SB will be releasing a new version of the SB Tennis Classic. Designed by Supreme and engineered by Nike, the shoe features Zoom Air technology. The upper body is made of premium leather. The SB Tennis Classic will be released in four colorways made exclusively for Supreme. 

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online on April 25th. 

Available in Japan on April 27th. 

Tennis Classic US Retail $110

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 10:40 AM
SHARKlN

SB's! My eyes! Nooooo!
April 22, 2013 @ 10:47 AM
jeasy3d

They are the worst 
April 22, 2013 @ 11:07 AM
lovedmndlife

Hmmmmmconfused

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

April 22, 2013 @ 11:12 AM
leganja_giver

Yup I definitely didn't get excited 
April 22, 2013 @ 11:20 AM
fuckilovecola

SBs look like off smb's granny feet
April 22, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
illusive

SB's look like some kappa collab
April 22, 2013 @ 11:52 AM
dominant

Nam restock. Anyone post a fit pic?
Got one in medium comin in ill post one 
April 22, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
ichigo81

can somebody give me a price check on how much these go for
For a dd pair no more then 250-275

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.