April 22, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
uncleblazer

And me asking a Supreme related question on a forum strictly made to discuss Supreme isn't me trying to "find out"?
All I was trying to see if they have ever lagged on anyone's confirmation e-mail you dickhead. I've been on this thread since the first page and seen that they lag on getting back to e-mails so why not check a dedicated thread about similar experiences in the mean time. Thanks FalseNaga and fuck you Anti-Hero
Sorry i'm using a Supreme thread to ask Supreme related questions...
April 22, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
turkeylunchable

I ordered something late friday night and didn't get a confirmation email but my card was charged if that helps.
April 22, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
informal-apparel

Really liking my green paisley buttondown, shit fits and feels fire. Also can't wait for my croc strap to come in. Can anyone comment on their fit?

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

April 22, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Anti-Hero

tl:dr

probably something about catching feelings tho

edit: why do fools need to ask random people what to do. you got a problem with someone fucking with your money, you should probably take it up to them first. None of that beating around the bush hit, asking some shit like "I didn't get anything from Suhpweeem, should I call them?"

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

April 22, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
edgy

did they ever make a black supreme hoodie with an accent on the first e and also New york on the bottom with all black font?
no they didnt  but im pretty sure if u had a black hoodie with a black font it would be just a black hoodie
April 22, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
nolza1217

Really liking my green paisley buttondown, shit fits and feels fire. Also can't wait for my croc strap to come in. Can anyone comment on their fit?
Good call on the croc strap dude. The fit is pretty deep so it feels nice
April 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
uncleblazer

I ordered something late friday night and didn't get a confirmation email but my card was charged if that helps.
Thanks dude, that's all I was trying to see. If that has happened to anyone else before and what ended up happening. But both of ours were from this weekend, but thanks anyways dude, it seems almost impossible for half of these dudes to not be a dick 100% of the time.
April 22, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
SHARKlN

Can't wait to cop this in the fall

April 22, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
informal-apparel

Good call on the croc strap dude. The fit is pretty deep so it feels nice
Great, thanks for that info, pretty deep is perfect for me. Hoping for the Schminx coaches this coming week now, it needs to happen soon, it is getting hot here.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

April 22, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
mrfreeman

Uncle Blazer is getting his initiation treatment for this forum 
April 22, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
mrteebonilla

can anyone name the shallowest fitting Camp Caps they own? I'm looking for some of those - like the rubber logo one etc.
i would say the corduroy camps from last season were pretty shallow

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
BigPO

hoping more button shirts drop this week

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
jamez9

I hate the coding on this website, get your shit together
April 22, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
uncleblazer

i've been on here for awhile actually.
Most of you act like kids when it comes to people asking questions regarding the topic of this entire thread.
It feels like you're trying to act out some cliche ass high school shit with your little sack riding clicks of people that instantly reply with something negative as if me getting an answer to a question is going to make all of their box logos disappear. 
And if you think i'm catching feelings than you're completely wrong. I couldn't imagine becoming mad from some asshole who thinks he's hot shit on a clothing thread.
If you had a problem with an order on something that you spend your money on and something happens, wouldn't you want some info from the people who buy from that clothing brand the most and see if that has happened to them as well? 
and sorry for quoting you freeman, i know yours is just a joke, it was more directed towards anti-hero who seems to have some issues with helping people out on a discussion thread.

edit: In all honesty, I don't see how some of you dudes have a social life with all the negative vibes you release, go buy a stress ball or something man..
April 22, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
falsenaga

How are you gunna say his work is trash? You probably hate Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol too don't you?
Because art is subjective, he did make graffiti an acceptable art for the mainstream, but that's not to say that his stuff genuinely looked like shit.

Don't hate cause you jock everything that Supreme puts a box logo on and I don't.

PS, is this shit a real collaboration if the artist is dead...lol
Yes, that's exactly it.. Art is subjective. So don't get all upset when someone likes something you don't. To be honest you sound like every other person that comes around bashing modern artists: "Even I could do that", "It's just paint splattered on canvas", or, as you so eloquently put it, "it's shit." No hate, but you shouldn't criticize an artist until you've actually stood in front of their work.

However, I agree with your overall point. Just as people who aren't true Misfits fans shouldn't buy a Misfits collab, people who just Wikipedia'd Basquiat shouldn't buy this collab.
April 22, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
uncleblazer

hi            
example 3480342809

why are you hating on backback dude, only re-stating the negative childish vibes on this thread.
he's one of the only dudes who drops info on releases and you go out of your way to try and make a fake account, how old are you.. like 5 man?
April 22, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
the_mandarin

How are you gunna say his work is trash? You probably hate Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol too don't you?
Because art is subjective, he did make graffiti an acceptable art for the mainstream, but that's not to say that his stuff genuinely looked like shit.

Don't hate cause you jock everything that Supreme puts a box logo on and I don't.

PS, is this shit a real collaboration if the artist is dead...lol
Da Fuck? You think I didn't know who Basquiat was before this stupid fuckin colab rumor by supreme started going around? You don't know anything about me. My mom is an art history professor at a university I live near. I knew who all these artists Supreme has colabed with before you knew how to wipe your ass. Supreme isn't teaching me shit about art.

Edit: I understand your point about art being subjective though.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
Thugger

hi            

instagram _burri

April 22, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
mrteebonilla

hoping more button shirts drop this week
hopin for JFK
and than the RF asics the following week

ill have the money after flipping some pyrex shorts cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
Anti-Hero

Yes, that's exactly it.. Art is subjective. So don't get all upset when someone likes something you don't. To be honest you sound like every other person that comes around bashing modern artists: "Even I could do that", "It's just paint splattered on canvas", or, as you so eloquently put it, "it's shit." No hate, but you shouldn't criticize an artist until you've actually stood in front of their work.

However, I agree with your overall point. Just as people who aren't true Misfits fans shouldn't buy a Misfits collab, people who just Wikipedia'd Basquiat shouldn't buy this collab.
I'm not hating, you can like it if you want, and Basquiat was very progressive, but people put a lot of modern artist's work (keyword, work) on a pedestal, go to any modern art museum and people eat that shit up to a point that it's ridiculous. 

April 22, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
dirtyxrabbit

bummed that i slept on the taped seams fishtail...best jacket of the season...i figured a better jacket would drop on collab or something...
I'm so glad I cawped. it was either the fishtail or pcl pullover... luckily pcl sold out first when i was at SupLA

I woulda had buyers remorse wit that pcl 
April 22, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
Anti-Hero

Da Fuck? You think I didn't know who Basquiat was before this stupid fuckin colab rumor by supreme started going around? You don't know anything about me. My mom is an art history professor at a university I live near. I knew who all these artists Supreme has colabed with before you knew how to wipe your ass. Supreme isn't teaching me shit about art.

catch more feelings. I never said you learned everything from Supreme, but you're putting Basquiat's work on a pedestal, you're just getting caught in the moment bahah. So much so that you even called the collab you seem excited for "stupid"

you're right I don't know you, so i don't need to hear you're life story or anything about you moms.

tl;dr you caught feelings. dude's art looks like shit to me. you're a simp for supreme.

April 22, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
youmeandsb

This guy is aidan mackey, he is sponsored by alien workshop and lives in new york. He isn't one of those odd future fags, he's a real new york local and shreds.

I'm so glad that I have no idea who this is
April 22, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Anti-Hero

i've been on here for awhile actually.
Most of you act like kids when it comes to people asking questions regarding the topic of this entire thread.
It feels like you're trying to act out some cliche ass high school shit with your little sack riding clicks of people that instantly reply with something negative as if me getting an answer to a question is going to make all of their box logos disappear. 
And if you think i'm catching feelings than you're completely wrong. I couldn't imagine becoming mad from some asshole who thinks he's hot shit on a clothing thread.
If you had a problem with an order on something that you spend your money on and something happens, wouldn't you want some info from the people who buy from that clothing brand the most and see if that has happened to them as well? 
and sorry for quoting you freeman, i know yours is just a joke, it was more directed towards anti-hero who seems to have some issues with helping people out on a discussion thread.

edit: In all honesty, I don't see how some of you dudes have a social life with all the negative vibes you release, go buy a stress ball or something man..
i got to the first sentence. you're join date is march. that ain't a "while". and you managed to prove in 60 odd post and a month that you're a whiny bitch. 

April 22, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
whitemilk

any one notice the restock on the platinum bling logo decks?

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

April 22, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
keepit100g

black crewneck L restock
April 22, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
whitemilk

military nam shirt woodland camo shirt L and M restock.

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

April 22, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
the_mandarin

catch more feelings. I never said you learned everything from Supreme, but you're putting Basquiat's work on a pedestal, you're just getting caught in the moment bahah. So much so that you even called the collab you seem excited for "stupid"

you're right I don't know you, so i don't need to hear you're life story or anything about you moms.

tl;dr you caught feelings. dude's art looks like shit to me. you're a simp for supreme.
How you gunna say his work looked like trash but then say his work was very progressive? I'm not putting his work on a pedestal. I've yet to say anything that even suggests that. I'll I've said is that you can't say his work is trash dawg. His work was and is important. Is it above criticism? Definitely not, however I think a better case can be made for that of his work being better than worse. And that is my point. I am hyped on this rumor, I'm not calling the colab itself stupid. I'm excited to see a brand I like potentially using art from an artist I enjoy. However at the moment it's just that, a stupid rumor.

I ain't catching feelings. I'm just not gunna let you continue to talk like you're right when you're not.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
Anti-Hero

^^ lol you're so worked up over nothing. It looks like straight up doodles and shit and dudes like you jock that shit and say it's beautiful. It's progressive in the sense that he blurred the lines between fine art and street art, making street art a valid form of art. Now thats all fine and dandy, but it's still doodles and scribbles.

get butthurt more, and tell me more about your moms.

April 22, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
tezzz

LMAO that avi

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.