Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 22, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
jeasy3d

Seemed like a cool guy, I'll appreciate the pieces even more now.
If you have Netflix watch his documentary. And do the knowledge on him. He's very dope and was an intelligent dude 
April 22, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
the_mandarin

Seemed like a cool guy, I'll appreciate the pieces even more now.
If you have Netflix watch his documentary. And do the knowledge on him. He's very dope and was an intelligent dude 
Very true, without his work there's a lot of art that wouldn't exist today.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
paulywalnuts

Amazing how a drug overdose can preserve your career. Shame you can't have both lol
Are you saying the only reason he's famous is because he died of a drug overdose?
yeah..dumb comment...like i said, his first art show ever sold out before the doors even opened i think...if that makes any sense...the guys legend was preserved before it barely started...the drug overdose is simply a sad, too-soon ending, and it increased the demand for his art quite a bit...

check out the documentary about his life...it's on netflix i'm 80% sure

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

April 22, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
lieffdewbury

That legit looks like a jersey for gay pride
queer as a 3 dollar bill
April 22, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

UPDATE: THIS HYPROCRITE CAC FAG SAID HE WOULDN'T WEAR JORDANS: http://instagram.com/p/YYw0WzhLDx/ 
FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG....!!!!
April 22, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
mrfreeman

UPDATE: THIS HYPROCRITE CAC FAG SAID HE WOULDN'T WEAR JORDANS: http://instagram.com/p/YYw0WzhLDx/ 
Get the fuck out of here 
April 22, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
xafriaf

Idk much about making threads and becoming a mod but one if you needs to make a new thread and rain down suspensions to people like that^ and make people who are active mods.
April 22, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
dominant

my nigga this is a supreme thread we don't give 2 shits about this guy
April 22, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Anti-Hero

Not gonna lie I don't know who the fuck Basquiat is but I'm still gonna cawp
before you say his work looks like shit, or you could do it, or a child could do it, please spare us, because you don't know anything.  you probably don't even know how to mix paint or pick a brush. 

his work did look like thrash, just like the majority of really
collectible artist. and then you have people that blow them up saying
that "their work depicted the realness or NY" or some shit just to avoid
saying it looked like crap. other examples Damien Hirst, Garry
Winogrand.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

April 22, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
SHARKlN

Amazing how a drug overdose can preserve your career. Shame you can't have both lol
Are you saying the only reason he's famous is because he died of a drug overdose?
Lol obviously not. He was clearly famous when he was alive, but it was a hype fame. A "what the fuck is that?" fame. Shit wouldn't have lasted, but something like a heroine overdose, will sell more than any piece of art. Tragic story. Brilliant mind. Blah blah blah. 

"Hype made Basquiat, and hype distorted his career. The greedy art dealers who bought and sold and resold his work had voracious appetites coupled with very short attention spans."
quoted from http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/08/09/reviews/980809.09boswort.html
April 22, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
uncleblazer

Have any of you ordered anything and had to wait multiple days to get even a confirmation e-mail?
I usually order pretty fast on the day of drop and get my e-mail instantly but I ordered this order on a friday and just maybe guessing it will come on monday or something, but is it even possible for them to lag on that e-mail cause I know for sure they charged my card.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Supreme scammed you b
yeah but it says "When will my order arrive?
Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery."

so maybe they're lagging over the weekend.
if not then can't I claim a scam?
April 22, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
SHARKlN

drug overdose can preserve your career

it increased the demand for his art quite a bit...
bingo.
April 22, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
bsm1017

That legit looks like a jersey for gay pride
its based off of retro Denver Nuggets jersey you dumbass, "gay pride" hahaha you gotta be kidding me

Él Duderîno

April 22, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
Anti-Hero

^^regardless of inspiration, still looks fruity.

April 22, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Misa <3

Fugly sb tmr?
April 22, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
ichigo81

Somebody said it earlier, got a feeling the basquiat collab is going to be strictly decks for some reason
April 22, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
bsm1017

^^regardless of inspiration, still looks fruity.
it is known as one of the ugliest jerseys in history, but theyre a classic

Él Duderîno

April 22, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
falsenaga

Lol obviously not. He was clearly famous when he was alive, but it was a hype fame. A "what the fuck is that?" fame. Shit wouldn't have lasted, but something like a heroine overdose, will sell more than any piece of art. Tragic story. Brilliant mind. Blah blah blah. 

"Hype made Basquiat, and hype distorted his career. The greedy art dealers who bought and sold and resold his work had voracious appetites coupled with very short attention spans."
quoted from http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/08/09/reviews/980809.09boswort.html
Pointing out that he was exploited by an art community-gone-marketplace doesn't take away from his accomplishments. The man essentially popularized graffiti in a niche that was otherwise very refusing of it, and left an enormous legacy when all was said and done. Honestly, I don't see how his overdose had much of anything to do with that.. You could also argue that Kurt Cobain and his work (Nirvana) were overrated, hyped, etc. etc., but that doesn't change the fact that they changed the face of grunge rock.
April 22, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
uncleblazer

For a Supreme thread none of you really help, it's kind of sorry.
don't get me wrong I like reading some shit because it's funny but whenever anyone asks anything serious all you get is maybe one half-ass answer or trolling. 
April 22, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
falsenaga

don't get me wrong I like reading some shit because it's funny but whenever anyone asks anything serious all you get is maybe one half-ass answer or trolling. 
Have you tried calling..?

If your stuff isn't in stock -- they'll refund your money. If not, and there's still some left in the warehouse, they'll likely resend your order.
April 22, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
uncleblazer

If your stuff isn't in stock -- they'll refund your money. If not, and there's still some left in the warehouse, they'll likely resend your order.
I was going to today but by the time I got time it was pat their closing time.
I ordered friday morning and never got a comfirmation email but got a bill from the bank, besides even if they didn't have it then when I ordered it, it would have never let me check out, and on top of that they restocked what I purschased and more on saturday in all sizes.
I know they don't update ups tracking orders over the weekend so i'm guessing maybe they don't send confirmatioj emails either. I've never bothered to order something other than right when stuff drops.
So all i'm kinda asking is if anyone has ever bought something on a random day or preferably the weekend and had to wait a bit to get any emails? 
thanks for the response BTW, it's kinda stupid how I ask a normal question and get really no response yet have some dudes bust in their pants over some other dude's jersey that he bought for resale.
April 22, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
VSTRS

Nam restock. Anyone post a fit pic?
April 22, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
tezzz

can somebody give me a price check on how much these go for

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 22, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
OR NAH

my nigga this is a supreme thread we don't give 2 shits about this guy
tbh this dude looks lame af but i watched one of his videos and hes lame af but he seems nice 

where the azn girls at

April 22, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
tezzz

i told ya niggas already the stuff he says he doesn't like , is cuz he a boke boi

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 22, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
falsenaga

I ordered friday morning and never got a comfirmation email but got a bill from the bank, besides even if they didn't have it then when I ordered it, it would have never let me check out, and on top of that they restocked what I purschased and more on saturday in all sizes.
I know they don't update ups tracking orders over the weekend so i'm guessing maybe they don't send confirmatioj emails either. I've never bothered to order something other than right when stuff drops.
So all i'm kinda asking is if anyone has ever bought something on a random day or preferably the weekend and had to wait a bit to get any emails? 
thanks for the response BTW, it's kinda stupid how I ask a normal question and get really no response yet have some dudes bust in their pants over some other dude's jersey that he bought for resale.
Oh, to be honest I've never ordered on any day other than Thursday, and I've always received my confirmation email immediately afterwards. However, I have heard people have the same complaints you do, and they followed the same advice I gave you, and generally came to 1 of the 2 options outlined. However, if your order consists of most of the Misfits stuff, hopefully you'll be in luck, considering it restocked multiple times.

And word, no problem man. Hope you get your shit back.
April 22, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
Anti-Hero

quit bitching so hard and call them fool. you're dumb anyways for letting some skateshop play with your money while you didn't even get a confirmation. you catching feelings at the wrong dudes, go find out what happened to your money.

April 22, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
the_mandarin

Not gonna lie I don't know who the fuck Basquiat is but I'm still gonna cawp
before you say his work looks like shit, or you could do it, or a child could do it, please spare us, because you don't know anything.  you probably don't even know how to mix paint or pick a brush. 

his work did look like thrash, just like the majority of really

collectible artist. and then you have people that blow them up saying

that "their work depicted the realness or NY" or some shit just to avoid

saying it looked like crap. other examples Damien Hirst, Garry

Winogrand.
How are you gunna say his work is trash? You probably hate Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol too don't you?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Anti-Hero

How are you gunna say his work is trash? You probably hate Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol too don't you?
Because art is subjective, he did make graffiti an acceptable art for the mainstream, but that's not to say that his stuff genuinely looked like shit.

Don't hate cause you jock everything that Supreme puts a box logo on and I don't.

PS, is this shit a real collaboration if the artist is dead...lol

April 22, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Radvillain

i told ya niggas already the stuff he says he doesn't like , is cuz he a boke boi
Haha ur getting hella satisfaction out of hating on someone u dont even know ... if you dont like his vids, stfu... dont have to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit over the internet.. Isn't there better ways to spend your night?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.