Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 21, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
paulywalnuts

bummed that i slept on the taped seams fishtail...best jacket of the season...i figured a better jacket would drop on collab or something...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 22, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
jetageoflotus

bummed that i slept on the taped seams fishtail...best jacket of the season...i figured a better jacket would drop on collab or something...
i felt like it was the best jacket in the past 3 years

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 22, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
Stackies

SB's this week
Basquiat the next
April 22, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
ben8cv

pickups cool
finally got that skyline jersey, straight grail status

April 22, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
mrteebonilla

pickups 

Shit is fire, how much you cop for?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 22, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
ben8cv

pickups 

Shit is fire, how much you cop for?
vnds for 200
April 22, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
hitthebeeper

That legit looks like a jersey for gay pride
April 22, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
ny backpack

SB's this week
Basquiat the next
Oh GEE, I wonder where you heard that...
http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3977292
Tootaloo guys, I'll bring drop info on thursday afternoon HEHE-OL
April 22, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
mr.wolfdog

SB's this week
Basquiat the next
hopefully they dont fuck up like they did with the vans...

:0

April 22, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
yooooo

yet still sick as fuck
April 22, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
fyuur

Not gonna lie I don't know who the fuck Basquiat is but I'm still gonna cawp cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 22, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
SHARKlN

That colorway, yeah. The other brown one is gravy tho cool
April 22, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
vancityhype

wait is their more spring tee's coming out???
April 22, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
fyuur

No. Summer batch in June.

April 22, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
vancityhype

is that confirmed though or r we just hoping
April 22, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
PAPOUCHE

"Not gonna lie I don't know who the fuck Basquiat is..."

Or if we're being literal...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 22, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
paulywalnuts

Not gonna lie I don't know who the fuck Basquiat is but I'm still gonna cawp
straight up beast..half black( dude from queens i think, maybe brooklyn...started chillin in manhattan and selling postcards of his art..homeless at 16...started tagging with the name SAMO...long story short slowly got known in the art scene around the andy warhol era...millionaire by 25...all of his art sold out immediately at every show he did...was just a straight up maniac, he would paint on anything and including walls in his house and clothing, trash, doors, of course canvas small and large...his art was crude and childish but painfully real and imaginative and was hailed as portraying the realness of new york while making serious social commentary about the city....basically most of his art is just incredible...in his early 20s i think he became best friends with andy warhol, the 2 became very close, but aids took andy i think when jean-michel was 25.  at the same time over the past few years he had been battling drug addiction to heroin...it was hard to stay clean when you're young and rich...he had money stashed all over his house...a millionaire with no bank account...i think he overdosed shortly after andy's death...but his legacy was forever cemented in those few short prolific years....

this painting called "Dustheads" is likely to fetch over 30 million US dollar at the Christies auction next month...

before you say his work looks like shit, or you could do it, or a child could do it, please spare us, because you don't know anything.  you probably don't even know how to mix paint or pick a brush.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 22, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
fyuur

Seemed like a cool guy, I'll appreciate the pieces even more now.

April 22, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
ChicagoLDRS

pickups 

Jealous of your Jersey...nice pick up

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 22, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
SHARKlN

Amazing how a drug overdose can preserve your career. Shame you can't have both lol
April 22, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jjapplesauce

I decided to tag along with my roommate today cause he needed to buy hiking boots for some trip he and his dad have coming up.  We ended up at this random hunting/cowboy store.  While he tried boots on I was roaming around the store and saw an almost identical short sleeve green paisley shirt on a clearance rack for $10.  I got excited and found my size and tried it on, only to discover it fit awkward as hell.  Shit was all poofy and looked like it was made for a pregnant woman or guy with a beer belly.  My conclusion is that you pay for the supreme quality/fit.
April 22, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
fyuur

God help the Supreme servers if the basquiat collab is a box logo.

April 22, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
jjapplesauce

Damn those things are ugly.....
April 22, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
ChicagoLDRS

lol that rugby pullover going for $48...i remember a few seasons back me and i think ChicagoLDRS or whatever his handle is, were loooking hard for them....i remember one day he said he would drop like $600 if he could find one by the end of the week...i dont think he ever got it ...
lol never did find one in good quality size L.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 22, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
uncleblazer

Have any of you ordered anything and had to wait multiple days to get even a confirmation e-mail?
I usually order pretty fast on the day of drop and get my e-mail instantly but I ordered this order on a friday and just maybe guessing it will come on monday or something, but is it even possible for them to lag on that e-mail cause I know for sure they charged my card.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
April 22, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
nybackpack

lmao.
April 22, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
fyuur

Have any of you ordered anything and had to wait multiple days to get even a confirmation e-mail?
I usually order pretty fast on the day of drop and get my e-mail instantly but I ordered this order on a friday and just maybe guessing it will come on monday or something, but is it even possible for them to lag on that e-mail cause I know for sure they charged my card.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Supreme scammed you b

paulywalnuts

I decided to tag along with my roommate today cause he needed to buy hiking boots for some trip he and his dad have coming up.  We ended up at this random hunting/cowboy store.  While he tried boots on I was roaming around the store and saw an almost identical short sleeve green paisley shirt on a clearance rack for $10.  I got excited and found my size and tried it on, only to discover it fit awkward as hell.  Shit was all poofy and looked like it was made for a pregnant woman or guy with a beer belly.  My conclusion is that you pay for the supreme quality/fit.
lol...thats absolutely true...their material and fit are always on point

the_mandarin

Amazing how a drug overdose can preserve your career. Shame you can't have both lol
Are you saying the only reason he's famous is because he died of a drug overdose?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 22, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
paulywalnuts

lol that rugby pullover going for $48...i remember a few seasons back me and i think ChicagoLDRS or whatever his handle is, were loooking hard for them....i remember one day he said he would drop like $600 if he could find one by the end of the week...i dont think he ever got it ...
lol never did find one in good quality size L.
um apparently we can get them for $50

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.