[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 11, 2013 @ 02:56:07
im praying tie die doesnt drop, cause i want it so bad but i got no money from tnf
April 11, 2013 @ 02:58:47
I wish the rose jersey was slightly longer I might try to stretch it lmaoo 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:00:00
http://brandon-hype.tumblr.com/God damn after looking at those pics Im suprised people slept on the rose jersey. That is HANDS DOWN my favorite piece from this season. I got it in red also 

EDIT: I didnt mean slept, I meant didnt cop, which I guess is technically sleeping on an item, but the jersey sold out almost instantly so, Ill stop talking now :/
for real! i literally slept on it. since the online store open at 8am pst, woke up late. 
I think people did cop, and i think they're keeping it since i don't see many people reselling. 
I think even the resellers grew fond of it after they saw it. If I could get another rose jersey I'd probably get gold. It's actually really starting to grow on me. But red is still my favorite.
I'd most def get Black and Red. My favorite colorway, but I've been haunting for a XL in any color. no luck! 
For compensation gonna get Star football top
April 11, 2013 @ 03:00:02
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Dockers, air walkers, lacost
Streetwear
Polo, 10deep, nike and levi 501's fuck payin hundreds of dollars for a naked bitch on your jeans 501's 30 bucks and have the best fit

Hootie Hoo

April 11, 2013 @ 03:00:53

Imma start charging you guys for my ms paint skills.
Lol, good shit bro. I think they'd probably put their own characters aswell or atleast put their own spin on the characters
how does no one upvote this?! this is gold
April 11, 2013 @ 03:02:07
#80 stars football top, is dropping.
do u know how much it will be?
instacop smokeyface
April 11, 2013 @ 03:02:37
Does the web shop open at 8AM PST???
there might be heavy web traffic at 8 so you should check again at 9
April 11, 2013 @ 03:02:56
apparently:
-Tiedye Pullover
-Matador shirt
-Paisley shirt
-Le mans tank
-Leopard camp
-Acid camp

Thats just from all these people whove posted info so far.
le mans tank not dropping...
My bad. Someone posted that it was dropping. My bad

O so all that talk about PCL crusher was bullshit???
April 11, 2013 @ 03:04:22
I wish the rose jersey was slightly longer I might try to stretch it lmaoo 
I can't stand how short it is. Midget sized
April 11, 2013 @ 03:07:56
#80 stars football top, is dropping.
do u know how much it will be?
instacop
How do they fit? Compared to the T shirts? Do the jerseys run bigger? 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:08:00
Is the Pcl stuff dropping?
nope
Goodshit smokeyfacesmokeyface
Last lab of the semester tomorrow morning, was stressing I was gonna miss the PCL
April 11, 2013 @ 03:09:50
Any London dudes plan on going to the store tomorrow to fill us in?
April 11, 2013 @ 03:10:18
I will trade a DSWT bengals jersey pluss 50 for a black large rose jersey, pm me.
April 11, 2013 @ 03:13:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is the Pcl stuff dropping?
nope
Goodshit
Last lab of the semester tomorrow morning, was stressing I was gonna miss the PCL
I feel it. That college student life. Box Logos dropped on the day of my final last year, but I taught my brother how to cop with the swiftness for me smokeyface
April 11, 2013 @ 03:17:54
nope
Goodshit
I feel it. That college student life. Box Logos dropped on the day of my final last year, but I taught my brother how to cop with the swiftness for me
The struggle! I had an 8am final on a thursday, cawwp without crashing, on the phone while driving to school. 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:18:49
nope
Goodshit
I feel it. That college student life. Box Logos dropped on the day of my final last year, but I taught my brother how to cop with the swiftness for me
Trained the Yung Padawan the ways of the Swiftness
April 11, 2013 @ 03:19:13
Does the web shop open at 8AM PST???
there might be heavy web traffic at 8 so you should check again at 9
8AM PST. 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:21:05
just drank a 4loko outside of supny waiting for the pcl shirt to release. #wishmeluck #campout 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:21:32
I will trade a DSWT bengals jersey pluss 50 for a black large rose jersey, pm me.
April 11, 2013 @ 03:21:45
just drank a 4loko outside of supny waiting for the pcl shirt to release. #wishmeluck #campout 
LOLOLOL go home 

Hootie Hoo

April 11, 2013 @ 03:22:40
le mans tank not dropping...
My bad. Someone posted that it was dropping. My bad
A rare sight to see, an upvoted Tyler the Creator related post that isnt hating on him...

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 11, 2013 @ 03:23:04
Speakin of Rose Jersey...

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 11, 2013 @ 03:24:47

LOKO"S are Nasty

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

April 11, 2013 @ 03:27:35

LOKO"S are Nasty
dont even have all the fun shit that make you black out anymore

Hootie Hoo

April 11, 2013 @ 03:29:54
Lol camping in the rain with a 4loko overnight is some boss shit 
April 11, 2013 @ 03:31:58
Goodshit
Trained the Yung Padawan the ways of the Swiftness
Trained my grandma the ways ! haha She is BOUT IT BOUT IT

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

April 11, 2013 @ 03:32:00
nigaas outside campin at supny gave me this small square sheet of paper. # pop a molly im sweatin

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 11, 2013 @ 03:35:01
nigaas outside campin at supny gave me this small square sheet of paper. # pop a molly im sweatin

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x