Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 21, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
mrteebonilla

did they ever make a black supreme hoodie with an accent on the first e and also New york on the bottom with all black font?
yes i have it, the classic logo hoodie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 21, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
WGM

Anyone still have size info on fishtail parka early this season?  I think they run small right?   Large for 5'8" 155lb?  Thanks
go TTS
April 21, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
April 21, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
xafriaf

SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
If yu could ride this dudes dick any harder I'd be surprised.
April 21, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
partyperson

Which color is better?
upvote for blue/red
downvote for white/black

Kinda reminds me of the Sidian, Ersatz & Vanes Two Tone Button Down Shirts...

Well you kinda remind me of a faggot. Yea I once saw your gay ass advertising your stupid ass karma loop rep code on  something on pink dolphin.com. Go kill yourself you frail bitch fag.

Jesus Christ calm down
April 21, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
mesmurize

how much would you guys pay for a navy box logo hoodie (red box logo) in Large? assuming it's real
April 21, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
acompanion

Which color is better?
upvote for blue/red
downvote for white/black

8( x x )8

April 21, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
PAPOUCHE

Which color is better?
upvote for blue/red
downvote for white/black

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 21, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
jamez9

this thread is just terrible right now
April 21, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
yooooo

anyone have a estimated price check for a green/brown geometry camp still in good condition...?
April 21, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
PAPOUCHE

Didn't think it'd be so hard to find just a regular black camper, not a big fan of this years rubber logo or the one with the leather strap. Reminds me too much of the Just Don hats razz

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 21, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
April 21, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
PAPOUCHE

someones gotta want this. Fair price too no?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-x-BAD-BRAINS-JACKET-2008-RARE-champion-coaches-box-logo-pcl-hoodie-/281096404238
If only it were a size smaller...Should probably post some more actual pics too.

April 21, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Here is my theory. If Supreme knows how anticipated the PCL tee is, then they won't release it till the last drop of the entire season. 

Anyone agree with me? 

UP vote agree
Down vote disagree 
April 21, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
kieranz

all of the misfits tees have been restocked.
expect it to sit till next thursday
Yeah man, expect them to sit... oh wait..

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

April 21, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
tezzz

Its getting more dead by the day so i going to let yal nigga  hear a story on how some fuck stick ahead of me in line almost takes my size in the sb cords and fails at reselling. so at 10:00 PM me and my niggas at my pad chillen playin madden and than decide to scope the spot to see what up and how many niggas are there so we hop in the wip and get there that shit is a fucken ghost town. so were like fuck this lets head back to my pad and get on that madden again..few hours later 2:00Am we decide lets scope it again we head there STILL nobody there so were like wtf ererbody sleepin on them or what .... so then were like fuck it lets go somthin to eat cuz yal know we got the muchies so we fly down to micky D's and get some grub we come back to set up chairs and we see some duche bags there and we are like fuck they goin get are size (store only had one size of every size). so we park and hop out the rova and let these cats know, and ask them what size they getting.... (the dude has 2 of his homies by him) he says we'll one of my homies is just trynin to sell his spot he not really looking for a particular size and same with his other homie, so the dude ask me and my homies "what size yal getting"(so ovbiously we know there fuck boys and are trying to take are size so they could sell it to us for a rape price) so we lie to the nigga and say we are 9,9.5 and 10 ,so the main fuckboy that i was talking to says,o im getin a size 10 . so then im like wow knew it. so me and my decide to post are chairs as the night goes by more heads show up , it about 9.... and the fuck boy in front of me tells o change my mind i getting a 12, then i was like fuck thats my actual  size but i obviously did not say it, so he later changes his mind over the course of 30 mins, and the dude shows up to open the store and lets one person in at a time then  fuckboys come out and try to sell us the kicks in the sizes we told them we ware for  3 bills each, me and my homies start laughin so hard my face starts to hurt, wow that shit was hilarious so me and my homies walk out with our sizes still laughin,then the dude goes up to me and says i thought you guys were a size 9,9.5 and 10... then we bust out laughin even harder, by then it was hard to breath then we hop in the wip and jam . END OF STORY

point is there is some snake mofos that will take your size and try to sell it to you .

*shout out to the dude thats going to tell me cool story bro
You must be new. That happens at every camp out. 
i bin campin for years lmao, but when i get their ,there is usually some sort of mutual agreement with sizes and it was hilarious on how bad the dude failed on trying to get the size that i was 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
coolestguy

SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
hes actually really humble wit this stuff if you've seen his videos
why hate on a guy who's passionate about clothing? 
April 21, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
falsenaga

Its getting more dead by the day so i going to let yal nigga  hear a story on how some fuck stick ahead of me in line almost takes my size in the sb cords and fails at reselling. so at 10:00 PM me and my niggas at my pad chillen playin madden and than decide to scope the spot to see what up and how many niggas are there so we hop in the wip and get there that shit is a fucken ghost town. so were like fuck this lets head back to my pad and get on that madden again..few hours later 2:00Am we decide lets scope it again we head there STILL nobody there so were like wtf ererbody sleepin on them or what .... so then were like fuck it lets go somthin to eat cuz yal know we got the muchies so we fly down to micky D's and get some grub we come back to set up chairs and we see some duche bags there and we are like fuck they goin get are size (store only had one size of every size). so we park and hop out the rova and let these cats know, and ask them what size they getting.... (the dude has 2 of his homies by him) he says we'll one of my homies is just trynin to sell his spot he not really looking for a particular size and same with his other homie, so the dude ask me and my homies "what size yal getting"(so ovbiously we know there fuck boys and are trying to take are size so they could sell it to us for a rape price) so we lie to the nigga and say we are 9,9.5 and 10 ,so the main fuckboy that i was talking to says,o im getin a size 10 . so then im like wow knew it. so me and my decide to post are chairs as the night goes by more heads show up , it about 9.... and the fuck boy in front of me tells o change my mind i getting a 12, then i was like fuck thats my actual  size but i obviously did not say it, so he later changes his mind over the course of 30 mins, and the dude shows up to open the store and lets one person in at a time then  fuckboys come out and try to sell us the kicks in the sizes we told them we ware for  3 bills each, me and my homies start laughin so hard my face starts to hurt, wow that shit was hilarious so me and my homies walk out with our sizes still laughin,then the dude goes up to me and says i thought you guys were a size 9,9.5 and 10... then we bust out laughin even harder, by then it was hard to breath then we hop in the wip and jam . END OF STORY

point is there is some snake mofos that will take your size and try to sell it to you .

i bin campin for years lmao, but when i get their ,there is usually some sort of mutual agreement with sizes and it was hilarious on how bad the dude failed on trying to get the size that i was 
Maybe next time you should pick up a book on basic sentence structure so that your "stories" aren't one sentence.
April 21, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
tezzz

SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
hate to piss in your cereal but this dude is the biggest hypocrite there is, in his early vids he says prerme is stupid cuz it cost to much(obviously said that cuz he got no box logos) so then he mkes a 10 min vid about pcl hoodie 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
tezzz

Maybe next time you should pick up a book on basic sentence structure so that your "stories" aren't one sentence.
i forgot i was in class or at work.

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
coolestguy

@tezzz yeah he mentions how he's always bashing about supreme. he says he only got it cus he liked the floral patterns even if it was echo or somethin really low hyped. But i get what you mean.  people change their mind about everything once in a while... like you havent hate supreme at first. But really, the guys cool. and im not saying this to ride on his dick but to call out all the ignorant people.
April 21, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
April 21, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
________

horrible thread
April 21, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
coolestguy

lets not fill half of this page with this shit, honestly i dont even have anything to do with him and the fact that you're stalking him finding out that he has more supreme gear than you, makes you more of a faggot. 
April 21, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
jvdude

Big Hit Man
damn is that really that kid
April 21, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
tezzz

@tezzz yeah he mentions how he's always bashing about supreme. he says he only got it cus he liked the floral patterns even if it was echo or somethin really low hyped. But i get what you mean.  people change their mind about everything once in a while... like you havent hate supreme at first. But really, the guys cool. and im not saying this to ride on his dick but to call out all the ignorant people.
doubt it he would buy if it was echo.... he knows he likes preme, just the fact he can't admit that he likes preme....and come on it was a whole 10 mi vid on that one hoodie.if he did not care if it was preme or not it would have bin in a vid with other stuff

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
chaboi

This thread is shit right now . Instead of talking about more dumb shit let's actually start talking about supreme. Anyone think were gonna get an email tomorrow ? Spring tees, nike sb etc

LA

April 21, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
kevlar

how much would you guys pay for a navy box logo hoodie (red box logo) in Large? assuming it's real
"Assuming it's real" lol. Anyway, you shouldn't go over $200 for any general-release color box logo (Navy, Black, Grey). Otherwise you're just fueling resale prices.  

anyone have a estimated price check for a green/brown geometry camp still in good condition...?
They have blue/yellow/red/green, blue/yellow, and grey/black. Pretty sure they don't have a green/brown one. 
April 21, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
kevlar

Here is my theory. If Supreme knows how anticipated the PCL tee is, then they won't release it till the last drop of the entire season. 

Anyone agree with me? 

UP vote agree
Down vote disagree 
That hasn't happened in the past. But there's always a chance that it might just happen to be in the last drop. 
April 21, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
SHARKlN

Probably SB's tomorrow, but I'm just guessing off the articles I've seen in blogs..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.