HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 21, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
1825vine

Need some help on the fishtail dropped early this season.  Anyone still have the size info on the fishtail?  Thanks
April 21, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
popeye.

those only buckets are too #basic 
they will make you look like an old ass fisherman
the pcl bucket will make you look like you have bitches cuz u have flowers on ur hed 
You're over-thinking it.
April 21, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
jetageoflotus

The new Only buckets > PCL buckets
Whats the white one? I can't find it on the only store. too dope.
they haven't dropped it

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 21, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
Radvillain

they haven't dropped it
they have..
April 21, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
STR33TSHARK

Judging by other Supreme accessories, if you got the lighter I would not put that shit in your pocket. That graphic is going to last maybe 2 or 3 days. Id say 1 day if you have change in your pocket too. 
My keychain lasted about 2-3 weeks before the letters started to peel off (the schminx one)
What are you doing to your keys? Mine is in and out of my pocket, baseball bag, in the weight room and nothing has happened to my Schminx.

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 21, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
chaboi

My schminx started pealing so I just took the letters off , It looks okay I guess . At least preme had the decency to make the the letters and schminx pop out so you can still see everything

LA

April 21, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
STR33TSHARK

My schminx started pealing so I just took the letters off , It looks okay I guess . At least preme had the decency to make the the letters and schminx pop out so you can still see everything
I must have gotten lucky and got a durable one or something...that sucks dude.

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 21, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
jetageoflotus

they haven't dropped it
they have..
wanna point it out?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 21, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
chaboi

I must have gotten lucky and got a durable one or something...that sucks dude.

Its what ever I guess , and yeah your deffinently lucky

LA

April 21, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
Moises Arias

shit looks like a 13 year old hand sewn this

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 21, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
tezzz

Need the opposite of this deck. if you have it, please lmk!
them kicks cool

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
milanmerda

Did supreme blocked prepaid cards?? Since SS13 I wasn't able to order anymore with my usual mastercard prepaid card, did someone recognized the same problem?
April 21, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Demi Lovato

Did supreme blocked prepaid cards?? Since SS13 I wasn't able to order anymore with my usual mastercard prepaid card, did someone recognized the same problem?
the fuck is a prepaid? isnt it that card little niggas use with limits on it?
April 21, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
milanmerda

nah bra, I don't live in the us, It was the only way for me to order without having a real us billing address using a proxy
April 21, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
1825vine

Anyone still have size info on fishtail parka early this season?  I think they run small right?   Large for 5'8" 155lb?  Thanks
April 21, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
tezzz

Its getting more dead by the day so i going to let yal nigga  hear a story on how some fuck stick ahead of me in line almost takes my size in the sb cords and fails at reselling. so at 10:00 PM me and my niggas at my pad chillen playin madden and than decide to scope the spot to see what up and how many niggas are there so we hop in the wip and get there that shit is a fucken ghost town. so were like fuck this lets head back to my pad and get on that madden again..few hours later 2:00Am we decide lets scope it again we head there STILL nobody there so were like wtf ererbody sleepin on them or what .... so then were like fuck it lets go somthin to eat cuz yal know we got the muchies so we fly down to micky D's and get some grub we come back to set up chairs and we see some duche bags there and we are like fuck they goin get are size (store only had one size of every size). so we park and hop out the rova and let these cats know, and ask them what size they getting.... (the dude has 2 of his homies by him) he says we'll one of my homies is just trynin to sell his spot he not really looking for a particular size and same with his other homie, so the dude ask me and my homies "what size yal getting"(so ovbiously we know there fuck boys and are trying to take are size so they could sell it to us for a rape price) so we lie to the nigga and say we are 9,9.5 and 10 ,so the main fuckboy that i was talking to says,o im getin a size 10 . so then im like wow knew it. so me and my decide to post are chairs as the night goes by more heads show up , it about 9.... and the fuck boy in front of me tells o change my mind i getting a 12, then i was like fuck thats my actual  size but i obviously did not say it, so he later changes his mind over the course of 30 mins, and the dude shows up to open the store and lets one person in at a time then  fuckboys come out and try to sell us the kicks in the sizes we told them we ware for  3 bills each, me and my homies start laughin so hard my face starts to hurt, wow that shit was hilarious so me and my homies walk out with our sizes still laughin,then the dude goes up to me and says i thought you guys were a size 9,9.5 and 10... then we bust out laughin even harder, by then it was hard to breath then we hop in the wip and jam . END OF STORY

point is there is some snake mofos that will take your size and try to sell it to you .

*shout out to the dude thats going to tell me cool story bro

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
kurizuh

nah bra, I don't live in the us, It was the only way for me to order without having a real us billing address using a proxy
Nah. I've used pre paid before this season and has worked fine with me. You should call the the card's company

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

April 21, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
tezzz

so i finally got the reason behind this hat
foil=deflects electro magnetic radiation
north korea threaten to nuke us=hats and foil THF jacket will save us

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 21, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
kbhype

yeah I had the same problem bro, don't know what it is
April 21, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Demi Lovato

was just trolling man, dont take me serious haha
April 21, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
Demi Lovato

Its getting more dead by the day so i going to let yal nigga  hear a story on how some fuck stick ahead of me in line almost takes my size in the sb cords and fails at reselling. so at 10:00 PM me and my niggas at my pad chillen playin madden and than decide to scope the spot to see what up and how many niggas are there so we hop in the wip and get there that shit is a fucken ghost town. so were like fuck this lets head back to my pad and get on that madden again..few hours later 2:00Am we decide lets scope it again we head there STILL nobody there so were like wtf ererbody sleepin on them or what .... so then were like fuck it lets go somthin to eat cuz yal know we got the muchies so we fly down to micky D's and get some grub we come back to set up chairs and we see some duche bags there and we are like fuck they goin get are size (store only had one size of every size). so we park and hop out the rova and let these cats know, and ask them what size they getting.... (the dude has 2 of his homies by him) he says we'll one of my homies is just trynin to sell his spot he not really looking for a particular size and same with his other homie, so the dude ask me and my homies "what size yal getting"(so ovbiously we know there fuck boys and are trying to take are size so they could sell it to us for a rape price) so we lie to the nigga and say we are 9,9.5 and 10 ,so the main fuckboy that i was talking to says,o im getin a size 10 . so then im like wow knew it. so me and my decide to post are chairs as the night goes by more heads show up , it about 9.... and the fuck boy in front of me tells o change my mind i getting a 12, then i was like fuck thats my actual  size but i obviously did not say it, so he later changes his mind over the course of 30 mins, and the dude shows up to open the store and lets one person in at a time then  fuckboys come out and try to sell us the kicks in the sizes we told them we ware for  3 bills each, me and my homies start laughin so hard my face starts to hurt, wow that shit was hilarious so me and my homies walk out with our sizes still laughin,then the dude goes up to me and says i thought you guys were a size 9,9.5 and 10... then we bust out laughin even harder, by then it was hard to breath then we hop in the wip and jam . END OF STORY

point is there is some snake mofos that will take your size and try to sell it to you .

you need that published on the real tho?
April 21, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
kurizuh

for reals

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

April 21, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
KiddCoast

They prolly still sold them shits doe

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 21, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
waffle999

same here man, tried 3 different credit cards still not able to oder. I don't have a real US billing address also. wonder if they blocked overseas credit card or smthing.
btw, mind sharing or message me the proxy you use ? thx
April 21, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

what are sb cords, i looked it up and it showed me usb cords?

I know theyre Nike SBs but I can't find em, I'm OBVIOUSLY not a sneakerhead.
April 21, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
oggold13

pretty sure he meant concord sb's they released yesterday

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

April 21, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

pretty sure he meant concord sb's they released yesterday
these?

thanks for the info.
April 21, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
milanmerda

same here man, tried 3 different credit cards still not able to oder. I don't have a real US billing address also. wonder if they blocked overseas credit card or smthing.
btw, mind sharing or message me the proxy you use ? thx

I use this:

http://www.myamericanshipper.com/

best deal I found so far, the only risk are custom duties...
April 21, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
Radvillain

13 year olds know how to sew?
April 21, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
linsanity

suspended

13 year olds know how to sew?
china. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.