Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 17, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
tezzz

^this  one kind upset that i slept on it on drop date....but kinda growing on me now

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

April 17, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
mrteebonilla

^this  one kind upset that i slept on it on drop date....but kinda growing on me now
its the Venture btw

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 17, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
asapraq

if ya broke then stop looking at collabs and focus on them beanies 
let me rephrase my shit.....im broke in terms of priority......clothes from supreme would be nice but they arent my first priority....i gotta pay for UC tuition, transportation, and rent, fuck ya highschooler ass buying and wasting money 
no need to get aggressive, i too have those responsibilities... but i thank you for elaborating 
April 17, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
goldenguns

no need to get aggressive, i too have those responsibilities... but i thank you for elaborating 
tru..my bad for that last comment, u didnt insult me i shouldnt have insulted u

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
illwill3000

So guys, tell me what you think. So I need some new tees, and probably trying to get about 3 tees and a few other things (pcl bucket or whatever), and I can't decide whether to cop the crimson ghost tee, misfits x supreme button pin, and the snake charmer tee, or wait out for the basquiat collab, because I've always been a huge fan of basquiat. Tell me what you think. It could also include buying stuff later in the season. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 17, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
guys i like hummus

Holy shit

Supreme was founded in 1994

1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 23

Micheal Jordan's number was 23

Micheal Jordan photo tee confirmed
your logic is superior
threads like this need more of this
and drunk posting
we need more of that
Stackies

Pick one tee from the misfit collab and one thing from the Basquiat collab, not hard

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

asapraq

its the Venture btw
correct me if im wrong, wasn't it 188

Inactive

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
so if you know what he means why yal got to be a dick and call him out
because 'L' and 'D' aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard and fronting is a pretty common annoyance. if you do not fuck with the misfits, don't pretend like you do. sven lansing is not going to go all horror-punk on you and slice you from ear to ear. if someone was all, 'lotus bedding was good until he signed to packs records and became a lunatic!', i'm sure most people would be confused. 
April 17, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
wampwamp

Buy the Basquiat tees and snag yourself a Crimson Ghost tee from a record shop.
April 17, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
tezzz

its the Venture btw
i don't remember but thanks bro

April 17, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
illwill3000

And before all of you hate on me for being a #brokeboi for only buying some tees that I need, I gotta save up for a car (tryna get a subaru impreza wrx for anyone interested)  grown goals>kid goals 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 17, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
goldenguns

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
because 'L' and 'D' aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard and fronting is a pretty common annoyance. if you do not fuck with the misfits, don't pretend like you do. sven lansing is not going to go all horror-punk on you and slice you from ear to ear. if someone was all, 'lotus bedding was good until he signed to packs records and became a lunatic!', i'm sure most people would be confused. 
chill....you tight over the nigga hitting the letter L instead of D

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
illwill3000

also, to anyone saying cop something from both, I'm not trying to pay 10 shipping on a tee. 

April 17, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
kevlar

its the Venture btw
Funny how resale for these is around $120 - $160.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

April 17, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
tezzz

we understand your a fanatic of them, chill out

April 17, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
tezzz

its the Venture btw
dam thats like the price of a hoodie 

April 17, 2013 @ 05:59 AM

Inactive

yeah dude i am such a fanatic and can't wait for the drop. i was also a really big fan of the cleopatra hoodie, the sound of music tee, the dandelions jersey, and the 2F reflective camping tent. saving some cash though (cawping a sailboat if you must know! lol hehe)
April 17, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
acompanion

its the Venture btw
Saw one on ebay for like 180 not to long ago. Tan and my size. I was going to go for it but I feel like the design would just get old after awhile.

8( x x )8

April 17, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
tezzz

yeah dude i am such a fanatic and can't wait for the drop. i was also a really big fan of the cleopatra hoodie, the sound of music tee, the dandelions jersey, and the 2F reflective camping tent. saving some cash though (cawping a sailboat if you must know! lol hehe)

April 17, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
mhofheins

who remembers when basketball jerseys dropped last summer? that navy joint has become my top item for this season...
not really feelin the 8 on the back, but will prolly still cop  and the bball shorts and go hoopin
i would like to know the reason behind the #8...what if they were just being lazy and said "eh, the 8 ball theme worked last season, lets just use the 8 again..." lol
for real though, #6 woulda been awesome (Dr. J, duh...)
This is a long shot but the 1967 all star game jersey appears to be pretty similar to this jersey. Rick Barry, a Hall of Famer and the MVP of the all star game was number 8. Who really knows though..
Edit: He was well-known for his granny shot free throws 
April 17, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
supream

whats a good price for a XL for this?

April 17, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
tezzz

its the Venture btw
Saw one on ebay for like 180 not to long ago. Tan and my size. I was going to go for it but I feel like the design would just get old after awhile.
'old' as in the design or it will get faded...cuz the tan is cool

April 17, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
goldenguns

whats a good price for a XL for this?

like 20 at most above retail

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
supream

thanks goldenguns
April 17, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
bsm1017

@nybackpack, please bless us with the good news of either Fuck Bandana, Bling Towel, or Athletic top along wit the tees and misfits this thursday!!!!

Él Duderîno

April 17, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
illwill3000

tezzz check yo messages 

April 17, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
goldenguns

thanks goldenguns
youve always got a friend in me 

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 06:11 AM

Inactive

April 17, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
jacobsever

Skipped last weeks drop (minus the pint glass), and skipping this collab & tee set.
Picked up this guy from FW11. Couldn't be happier. 

Also, you don't need to be 21 to enjoy the finer things in life.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.