FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 12, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
fuckouttahere

300+ is retail. that material bruhs. 
February 12, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
slytendencies

Fishtail parka. that is all my children
u aint got the pic tho
there is a picture but hes always taking info off of SS and running here to post it.. better not post that picture
for people that dont have SS, why is it such a problem he posts it in here??

its not people need to get off their fucking highhorse its a picture about clothes 
Black is an insta copppp
Anyone got any ideas on retail price?
I'd say 168. Its almost like a champion hooded coach.  Wouldn't see it going past 200
no bro. this is nothing like a champion hooded coach.. if you were to see the rest of the pictures you would understand.. this is definately gonna be more towards $250-$300 range.... its a PARKA not a COACHES jacket
Hoping your wrong cause I'm not really looking to spend that much on it but your probably right.
February 12, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
tomo.

That Parka looks piff, but I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Monday can't come quick enough, after that its the race to get ya paper
up kids.

Props Suave.
February 12, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
DonKing

That Parka looks piff, but I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Monday can't come quick enough, after that its the race to get ya paper

up kids.

Props Suave.
lmao "get ya paper up KIDS"

please.......

and Suave dont know shieet
February 12, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jxmookie

Just got hired at Taco Cabanacool first paycheck should be in just in time for first drop

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

February 12, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
tomo.

Sorry Don, forgot that you're the King. cool
February 12, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
ultradunk

finally got a Gonz m51. piece of the season?

gawd.tumblr.com

February 12, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

u aint got the pic tho
there is a picture but hes always taking info off of SS and running here to post it.. better not post that picture

its not people need to get off their fucking highhorse its a picture about clothes 
Black is an insta copppp
I'd say 168. Its almost like a champion hooded coach.  Wouldn't see it going past 200
no it has taped seems like the taped seamed coaches last season most likely 268-300 range (taped seems was 300)
February 12, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

Any of you SS kids know whether a Harrington jacket is coming out or not? I don't care for pics, it's kind of urgent.
havent heard anything
February 12, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
hazardouz10

Taped seem Coach was $288 I believe.
February 12, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
ChicagoLDRS

*Steals shit off SS for e-cred*

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 12, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

haha im sure this was directed at me, and this elitism shit is fucking stupid. I understand why they closed registration threads would get clogged with bullshit, marketplace would be saturated with 2012 items, and sellers would get the shit spammed out of them by flakers and lowballers but lets stop acting like give out info matters for shit. I don't do it for the fucking e cred, i do it because i remember when i used to have to wait for ss users to post shit on here and it was a pain in the ass and they all act like theyre better because theyre on the "elusive" strictly supreme. who gives a fuck if the hypebeast people get to see the "super secret" leaked supreme pictures
February 12, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
ChicagoLDRS

haha im sure this was directed at me, and this elitism shit is fucking stupid. I understand why they closed registration threads would get clogged with bullshit, marketplace would be saturated with 2012 items, and sellers would get the shit spammed out of them by flakers and lowballers but lets stop acting like give out info matters for shit. I don't do it for the fucking e cred, i do it because i remember when i used to have to wait for ss users to post shit on here and it was a pain in the ass and they all act like theyre better because theyre on the "elusive" strictly supreme. who gives a fuck if the hypebeast people get to see the "super secret" leaked supreme pictures
Not for you at all...I've posted shit from SS on here and vice versa 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 12, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

Not for you at all...I've posted shit from SS on here and vice versa 
oh word my bad haha
February 12, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
fortyseven

Well said (even if it wasn't directed at you)! haha
February 12, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
notanHB

u aint got the pic tho

Black is an insta copppp
its taped seams. Probably 288+. Not feeling the screenprinted logo on that expensive of a pice
February 12, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
formulalopez

That parka lookin sexy as fuck though.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

February 12, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
jxmookie

Speculation?

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

February 12, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
fuckouttahere

it is but 300+ retail is OC. it's not even cause I'm broke boy it's just funny as fuck
February 12, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
s-e-a-n

Live from Supreme LA...

February 12, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
domogotsole

wtf

F/S Hebrew Hats, Jump Rope

February 12, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
fuckouttahere

that HAS to have somethin to do with the promo video lmao if not them mothafucas crazy as shit
February 12, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
JayEffKay

Damn my niggas sacrificing their face to that trailer trash by eating her out on the pentagram. Trying to get satan to bump their sales this season
February 12, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

Was just gonna post the pic, damn my niggas sacrificing their face to that trailer trash by eating her out on the pentagram. Trying to get satan to bump their sales this season
can you explain what the fuck is going on in that picture?
February 12, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
JayEffKay

well that one blonde girl is getting eaten out on a pentagram. From the looks of it in the background, the stock arrived and they prolly gonna put it in the back, the person walking out of frame and those shoes on the right corner prolly means this is for the promo shoot .. so yeah there you go 
February 12, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

well that one blonde girl is getting eaten out on a pentagram. From the looks of it in the background, the stock arrived and they prolly gonna put it in the back, the person walking out of frame and those shoes on the right corner prolly means this is for the promo shoot .. so yeah there you go 
where is it from?
February 12, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
SHARKlN

strippers at a party.

cmon kids..
February 12, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
JayEffKay

the guy just said supla, you can tell by the glass doors in the pic
February 12, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

the guy just said supla, you can tell by the glass doors in the pic
nono like where did the picture come from as in online
February 12, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

strippers at a party.

cmon kids..
if you brought strippers to your own party and theyre sitting on YOUR face you just got straight robbed

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.