[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 12, 2013 @ 01:34
Any of you SS kids know whether a Harrington jacket is coming out or not? I don't care for pics, it's kind of urgent.
havent heard anything
Feb 12, 2013 @ 01:57
Taped seem Coach was $288 I believe.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:03
*Steals shit off SS for e-cred*

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:14
haha im sure this was directed at me, and this elitism shit is fucking stupid. I understand why they closed registration threads would get clogged with bullshit, marketplace would be saturated with 2012 items, and sellers would get the shit spammed out of them by flakers and lowballers but lets stop acting like give out info matters for shit. I don't do it for the fucking e cred, i do it because i remember when i used to have to wait for ss users to post shit on here and it was a pain in the ass and they all act like theyre better because theyre on the "elusive" strictly supreme. who gives a fuck if the hypebeast people get to see the "super secret" leaked supreme pictures
Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:15
haha im sure this was directed at me, and this elitism shit is fucking stupid. I understand why they closed registration threads would get clogged with bullshit, marketplace would be saturated with 2012 items, and sellers would get the shit spammed out of them by flakers and lowballers but lets stop acting like give out info matters for shit. I don't do it for the fucking e cred, i do it because i remember when i used to have to wait for ss users to post shit on here and it was a pain in the ass and they all act like theyre better because theyre on the "elusive" strictly supreme. who gives a fuck if the hypebeast people get to see the "super secret" leaked supreme pictures
Not for you at all...I've posted shit from SS on here and vice versa 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:18
Not for you at all...I've posted shit from SS on here and vice versa 
oh word my bad haha
Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:27
Well said (even if it wasn't directed at you)! haha
Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:37
Black is an insta copppp
Anyone got any ideas on retail price?
I'd say 168. Its almost like a champion hooded coach.  Wouldn't see it going past 200
its taped seams. Probably 288+. Not feeling the screenprinted logo on that expensive of a pice
Feb 12, 2013 @ 02:57
That parka lookin sexy as fuck though.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:34
Speculation?

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:35
it is but 300+ retail is OC. it's not even cause I'm broke boy it's just funny as fuck
Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:41
Live from Supreme LA...

(Invalid img)
Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:45

wtf

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:50
that HAS to have somethin to do with the promo video lmao if not them mothafucas crazy as shit
Feb 12, 2013 @ 03:55
Damn my niggas sacrificing their face to that trailer trash by eating her out on the pentagram. Trying to get satan to bump their sales this season
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:02
Was just gonna post the pic, damn my niggas sacrificing their face to that trailer trash by eating her out on the pentagram. Trying to get satan to bump their sales this season
can you explain what the fuck is going on in that picture?
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:05
well that one blonde girl is getting eaten out on a pentagram. From the looks of it in the background, the stock arrived and they prolly gonna put it in the back, the person walking out of frame and those shoes on the right corner prolly means this is for the promo shoot .. so yeah there you go 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:06
well that one blonde girl is getting eaten out on a pentagram. From the looks of it in the background, the stock arrived and they prolly gonna put it in the back, the person walking out of frame and those shoes on the right corner prolly means this is for the promo shoot .. so yeah there you go 
where is it from?
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:07
strippers at a party.

cmon kids..
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:09
the guy just said supla, you can tell by the glass doors in the pic
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:10
nono like where did the picture come from as in online
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:11
strippers at a party.

cmon kids..
if you brought strippers to your own party and theyre sitting on YOUR face you just got straight robbed
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:13
Lucas From Odd Future posted a pic of him and dude laying on the floor, it's definitely for the promo.

its just confusing cause Ty said the upcoming video was a skate montage. guess we will find out next week!
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:15
Lucas From Odd Future posted a pic of him and dude laying on the floor, it's definitely for the promo.

its just confusing cause Ty said the upcoming video was a skate montage. guess we will find out next week!
link please?
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:17

This sounds like shit then already.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:17
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:20
http://web.stagram.com/p/389416715287088298_10154690

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:21
nono like where did the picture come from as in online
the nigga is obviously there and took the pic

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:21
tony did i say you could quote me ? 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:22
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0