April 18, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
STR33TSHARK

Nigga cryin about ppl wearing a cartoon when im bout to get this on a shirt B)
RIP Kennedy 
Tony you cool bruh, but what the fuck is a 16 year old doin wit a head blown off JFK shirt, a lighter, and the pint glass from last week?!
Don't worry, his wifey won't like it and he will sell it.

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 18, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
morrissey.

the maturity level tho...then again this is the supreme thread
why even try, people will look back one day and realize. 

fuck you

April 18, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
Gorblata

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
im buyin it and imma rock it, idk why but i really like kennedy. just got the picture tee, imma get this one, and imma get the S/S button up when it drops
LMAO, im a really big fan of kennedy, were you alive were his presidency br0? Are you an avid researcher of the Cuban Missile Crisis and Bays of Pigs invasion???

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 18, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
illwill3000

I'm going to cop a bucket off the patagonia sale. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 18, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
GaterWun

Tie-dye camp & Croc strap for me cool
...if tie-dye looks like crap, i'm flipping that ish like 

Skipping on Misfits for the true fans
...not that i'd really wear anything from the collab aha

#HansumBoys

April 18, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
ben8cv

You guys are over reacting. Anything will turn heads positively or negatively. And in life your going to offend people. It all comes down to if you have balls to swallow it and accept it in a maturity level where you don't let it get to you or be one of those Ppl that get their panties in a bunch ast the sight of something you don't approve. 

No one is going to take your rights away for wearing that tshirt! Why dont I get profiled for wearing my Arabic sweater. 
 It's unfortunate what has occurred. But a t shirt will definitely not spark up some chaos on the street unless your wearing the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood. 
I hear you but pick your battles, if youre gonna be ballsy step out on a limb for something you believe in thats actually positive. The whole point i was making is sometimes its better to take a step back and be respectful. Just like the people that wore their arabic gear around the ground zero memorial on 9/11, obviously people shouldnt stereotype all muslim culture with the attacks but be respectful because people know damn well what theyre doing. dont go around trying to pick fights
April 18, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
Mazinger

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
im buyin it and imma rock it, idk why but i really like kennedy. just got the picture tee, imma get this one, and imma get the S/S button up when it drops
LMAO, im a really big fan of kennedy, were you alive were his presidency br0? Are you an avid researcher of the Cuban Missile Crisis and Bays of Pigs invasion???
I'm a real big fan of Kennedy because he's on a few 'Premepreme shirts.

I really like George W. Bush too bcuz I bought the Impeach Bush shirt that Surpeme made in 04
April 18, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
illwill3000

Pharrell X Nile Rodgers X Daft Punk, as I mentioned earlier, full song is now available. Not Supreme related, but thought you guys might enjoy. http://hypetrak.com/2013/04/daft-punk-featuring-pharrell-nile-rodgers-get-lucky/

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 18, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
GaterWun

^ you honestly hit that to the tee, couldn't have been worded anymore perfect yo (Ben)

I'm not anyone to judge someone based on what they wear/buy, but damn I can't believe people are really going to buy that JFK tee. If it wasn't supreme, that tee would be bashed like crazy. Definitely an attention garnering piece, not the attention I wan't to garner tho. It's almost like kids that wear those huf socks...my little sister has those joints & she doesn't even smoke. Half the kids that have those socks don't even smoke.

#HansumBoys

April 18, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
0mar

picked up a uni qlo paisley short sleeve yesterday. amazing print. £15.
spast

I think it's just disresepectful. I mean they could also print a logo of the Boston bombing on the shirt and people would still buy it "cuz it looks dope". Just get your shit together.
mcgotkicks

the tie dye camp is very interesting. if you get a good print its a great hat. 
which color tho? im leaning black and grey
April 18, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
tezzz

the maturity level tho...then again this is the supreme thread
why even try, people will look back one day and realize. 
dam that bitch is bad cool

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 18, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
adoboFosho

what time is the misfits stuff dropping?
845 sharp.
thanks
8:00 PST 11:00 EST
PM

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 18, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
KiddCoast

completely agree. even without everything that's happened this week.. i'm a history major and i would think you're a complete fool/tool for walking around with a shirt like that. the crazy thing is we all know it's going to sell out. honestly shaking my damn head at supreme for coming out with a shirt like that.
not that it justifies it but its even worse that most people buying it cant honestly use the excuse that they like misfits and thats why theyre wearing it
Im gonna buy it just to spite you. Comparing 9/11 and the jfk assasination is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Thousands of people died on a regular day at wor. THOUSANDS. 

Niggas get shot everyday b.

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 18, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
jamesjebbia

I agree that people bought fuck stuff to try to seem edgy but I actually like the bullet tee and in now way shape or form am I trying to be edgy
April 18, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
KiddCoast

Pharrell X Nile Rodgers X Daft Punk, as I mentioned earlier, full song is now available. Not Supreme related, but thought you guys might enjoy. http://hypetrak.com/2013/04/daft-punk-featuring-pharrell-nile-rodgers-get-lucky/
No we wont. Thats why theres a music thread on HB

April 18, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
BigPO

completely agree. even without everything that's happened this week.. i'm a history major and i would think you're a complete fool/tool for walking around with a shirt like that. the crazy thing is we all know it's going to sell out. honestly shaking my damn head at supreme for coming out with a shirt like that.
not that it justifies it but its even worse that most people buying it cant honestly use the excuse that they like misfits and thats why theyre wearing it
Im gonna buy it just to spite you. Comparing 9/11 and the jfk assasination is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Thousands of people died on a regular day at wor. THOUSANDS. 

Niggas get shot everyday b.

on the quote, besides that yo'. It's a shirt, not trying to be all type political statement like. Then again, I don't even listen to the Misfits. This don't affect me at allllllllll

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 18, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
KiddCoast

April 18, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
adoboFosho

stop spamming your blog 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 18, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
BigPO

I agree that people bought fuck stuff to try to seem edgy but I actually like the bullet tee and in now way shape or form am I trying to be edgy
You got an almost topless chick in your avi with the name of the Creator of the brand of this thread's topic.
You got "edgy" in a headlock b, quit it fam 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 18, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
hitthebeeper

Let me say one more time: in my opinion, all 'FUCK' pieces aren't edgy, they're tasteless.
April 18, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
the_mandarin

Damn I didn't think people would still be posting at fuckin 3:50AM

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 18, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
Mega_pro92

Damn I didn't think people would still be posting at fuckin 3:50AM
1 here. 
April 18, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
crackedout

Price on the l/s tho? Getting that and the bic if they aren't too expensive, I doubt it with a misfits collab
April 18, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
jamesjebbia

You got an almost topless chick in your avi with the name of the Creator of the brand of this thread's topic.
You got "edgy" in a headlock b, quit it fam 
yea old white guys are sooooooooooo edgy 
April 18, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
youlaughatme

Back on topic:

Any queues in london today? I was gonna have a nosy. 
Also any more shorts drop? must have water shorts got a trip to Vegas coming next month and need shorts!
April 18, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
April 18, 2013 @ 10:32 AM
youlaughatme

Back on topic:

Also any more shorts drop? must have water shorts got a trip to Vegas coming next month and need shorts!
Fuck it, I'll go myself. Info to follow.
April 18, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
Oli96

Back on topic:

Fuck it, I'll go myself. Info to follow.
saw a IG photo before of the store, hardly a line didn't even go past the bike shop next door

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.