[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:07
Does anyone know if a bathing ape xxl hoodie fits about the same as a supreme xl hoodie? 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:07
Military nam shirt. Yay or Nay?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:10
Nybackpack needs to come threw !!!!!
Im here, croc strap camp cap, tye dye camp cap, squares shirt, military nam, vietnam, misfit, and those extra tees
lmaoo i said vietnam twice... i meant to say military nam, and leopard polo, and oval dot button down
any accessories dropping tmr?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:11
the tie dye camp is very interesting. if you get a good print its a great hat. 
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im here, croc strap camp cap, tye dye camp cap, squares shirt, military nam, vietnam, misfit, and those extra tees
lmaoo i said vietnam twice... i meant to say military nam, and leopard polo, and oval dot button down
any accessories dropping tmr?
Skate tool
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:15
yeah, "if".

you'd have to be lucky.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:15
Tie dye pullover in black size large is still in stock online for those interested
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:19
im liking it in black
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:22
Nybackpack needs to come threw !!!!!

Im here, croc strap camp cap, tye dye camp cap, squares shirt, military

nam, , misfit, and those extra tees, and leopard polo, and oval dot

button down
Damn not the Nam shirt! I was hoping I'd have more time to get the $ together....oh well hopefully it don't sell out
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:24
Do you think the Tan croc strap cap will have a red box logo?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:25
You can find shirts exactly like the nam shirt at any thrift store
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:25
@sly  
I'll proxy and layaway for you if you give me those pins
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:31
the misfits kinda just sounds like white people banging on trash cans 

:0

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:31
You can find shirts exactly like the nam shirt at any thrift store
it's not preme though smokeyface
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:33
that mesh tee is actually looking pretty sick. if it was longsleeve (like the hennesy collab jersey), it would be amazing.

Fuck yall

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:34
Does anyone have any clue what these are and it they are authentic? Found this on a Japanese site.
Im posting this again because no one has any info on these yet. Anyone know when/what these are from???

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:35
Digging the mesh tee , nice and plain . Will cop only for a decent price

LA

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:35
that mesh tee is actually looking pretty sick. if it was longsleeve (like the hennesy collab jersey), it would be amazing.
Hennessy was just a jersey, it wasn't a collab.  That's like saying Supreme x Hanes tees.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:36
Never heard a misfits song in my life.  Gonna cop the snapback.  

Fuck all y'all
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:39
Anyone know what material the tie dye camp is gunna be? In the preview it looks like some shitty foam shit

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:40
omfg we finally got the forum back!!

Él Duderîno

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:41
i just saw it asked, but wanna be confirmed from nybackpack, any accessories?? and anyone got a pic of this "vietnam" shirt??

Él Duderîno

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:41
i just saw it asked, but wanna be confirmed from nybackpack, any accessories?? and anyone got a pic of this "vietnam" shirt??
Nam shirt is in the preview

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:44
i already posted what dropping and no accessories.  and the Vietnam shirt is the Military Nam.. lmao
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:47
Mesh shirt is gunna be like 1 hunnid when it drops right?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:47
need da LC
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
dont think there are fakes yet but ya that looks fine
NOOO i know im late, but the owner of this confessed that this shit has a blood stain that's why he's selling it for retail lol, he will only tell you via PM on facebook too...sketchy.
Tell him he can get the stain out with his own saliva if it's his blood. If its someone elses, track em down. True story.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:58
Hennessy was just a jersey, it wasn't a collab.  That's like saying Supreme x Hanes tees.
oh foreal? im not even gonna front, i didnt know this. thanks

Fuck yall

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:59
Yeah, the tye dye material looks kinda sketchy, might have to go with the croc strap..
Apr 18, 2013 @ 04:01
i was gonna cop the x tee, but im not to sure about it now.. probably just gonna pass on this drop all together.

Fuck yall

Apr 18, 2013 @ 04:01
Does anyone have any clue what these are and it they are authentic? Found this on a Japanese site.
Im posting this again because no one has any info on these yet. Anyone know when/what these are from???
shits are rare. cop while you have the chance

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.