Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 15, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
Wompy

Lmfao. I already contacted the buyer about it and he's waiting for the new one to come in the mail....

chill B)
April 15, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
0mar

@nybackpack hell no, that shits dumb as fuck, but good call on tees, just got me excited for good ones tho...that other dude from the uk that said the tees are lookin dope...fuck you

hey bro.

that snake charmer tee looks pretty dope in real life. and the misfits tees are pretty high quality prints. I think they look pretty dope.

Also. theres still a tee i havent seen come out, was meant to drop at season start?
April 15, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

PINT GLASS RESTOCK
Gonna wait for the restock at the store, not paying 28 dollars for a cup :[ 
April 15, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
bsm1017

@nybackpack hell no, that shits dumb as fuck, but good call on tees, just got me excited for good ones tho...that other dude from the uk that said the tees are lookin dope...fuck you

hey bro.

that snake charmer tee looks pretty dope in real life. and the misfits tees are pretty high quality prints. I think they look pretty dope.

Also. theres still a tee i havent seen come out, was meant to drop at season start?
0mar you gotta supply good info if you finna say that we got good tees on our hands, when instead we got worthless cheap looking tees like sex machine coming out....im prly just gonna end up getting the snake charmer in grey or somethin, but i mean cmon dude supply pics or somethin

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Anyone Know The Meaning Of The X Tee? 
Original Mac OS logo
i think..
April 15, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
WGM

Bet bunch of dickriders gonna cop misfit shit even though they don't know anything about the misfits..LOL it's that box logo
the power of the box logo....
April 15, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
squids

Thanks Supreme. Pint glass is all fucked up. Its not even cracks from shipping they're like air bubble lines or defects in the glass...

lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987

Up for sale is a brand new SUPREME SS/13 Official Pint Glass w/ Red Box Logo. This item is brand new, in box/bag, and

never worn. Included in the pictures is a copy of my receipt from the

Supreme NY store.
^thats from your ebay....never worn huh?? hope not! fuckin retard
you're an idiot 

it was like that when he got it i know this guy and have bought from him before and hes always a good seller 

fuck off dude
April 15, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
bsm1017

Thanks Supreme. Pint glass is all fucked up. Its not even cracks from shipping they're like air bubble lines or defects in the glass...

lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987

Up for sale is a brand new SUPREME SS/13 Official Pint Glass w/ Red Box Logo. This item is brand new, in box/bag, and

Supreme NY store.
you're an idiot 

it was like that when he got it i know this guy and have bought from him before and hes always a good seller 

fuck off dude
no im saying its hilariously obvious he doesnt change his shit cause he said a glass was NEVER WORN....i dont wear pint glasses as clothing, do you??

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
Wompy

lol

Supreme NY store.
you're an idiot 

fuck off dude
no im saying its hilariously obvious he doesnt change his shit cause he said a glass was NEVER WORN....i dont wear pint glasses as clothing, do you??
Lmfao. My b. thought you were callin me out for the cracks. Yeah I fucked up when I was using my description template. Fixed it forya <3

and whatya mean you dont wear pint glasses? do u even supreme?
April 15, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
squids

lol

Supreme NY store.
you're an idiot 

fuck off dude
>implying

anyway no hate man sorry mistook what you said
April 15, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Rednalooz

Where are all the fit pics of the football jerseys that sold out in seconds?
I'll put one up when mine comes in, on thursday.
April 15, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
Wompy

Restock on red/Green Paiselys

GO GET UM
April 15, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
pow-lo

Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
April 15, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
bsm1017

@squids @mrpockets its all good, i was just fuckin wit you, i wasnt sayin anything about the cracks

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
youlaughatme

Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
98 I think
April 15, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
leganja_giver

Someone please say they just spent $28 dollars on a cup so I can really laugh 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
Rednalooz

check eBay though.. the resale on these is real
wow bids over 50.... 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
leganja_giver

check eBay though.. the resale on these is real
Lol bruh half the time it's kids who bid on the shit who can't even end up paying it off, resell can't be too awsome if there just sitting
April 15, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Mazinger

Look back a few pages, one guy put 3 orders in, each for one glass.
April 15, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
April 15, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
pow-lo

98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
jamez9

Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
April 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
pow-lo

^^^^^

Not to be out of the loop, but who the fuck even is that guy ...
April 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
kayyyak

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.

سبحان

April 15, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
chief

weird, haven't seen this done a billion times before

•••

April 15, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
I used to like watching this dudes vids, I respected how he was more about legitimately liking the clothes, as opposed to just buying shit for the name brand. Then he started doing this fuck shit and won't admit he's a fuking hypebeast fag... 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
bsm1017

im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
youlaughatme

98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
Don't bother wasting your day off.
April 15, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
April 15, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
lieffdewbury

I aint no god damn son of a bitch

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.