SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 17, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
tezzz

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
so if you know what he means why yal got to be a dick and call him out
because 'L' and 'D' aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard and fronting is a pretty common annoyance. if you do not fuck with the misfits, don't pretend like you do. sven lansing is not going to go all horror-punk on you and slice you from ear to ear. if someone was all, 'lotus bedding was good until he signed to packs records and became a lunatic!', i'm sure most people would be confused. 
we understand your a fanatic of them, chill out

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

April 17, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
tezzz

^this  one kind upset that i slept on it on drop date....but kinda growing on me now
its the Venture btw
correct me if im wrong, wasn't it 188
Funny how resale for these is around $120 - $160.
dam thats like the price of a hoodie 

April 17, 2013 @ 05:59 AM

Inactive

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
because 'L' and 'D' aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard and fronting is a pretty common annoyance. if you do not fuck with the misfits, don't pretend like you do. sven lansing is not going to go all horror-punk on you and slice you from ear to ear. if someone was all, 'lotus bedding was good until he signed to packs records and became a lunatic!', i'm sure most people would be confused. 
yeah dude i am such a fanatic and can't wait for the drop. i was also a really big fan of the cleopatra hoodie, the sound of music tee, the dandelions jersey, and the 2F reflective camping tent. saving some cash though (cawping a sailboat if you must know! lol hehe)
April 17, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
acompanion

^this  one kind upset that i slept on it on drop date....but kinda growing on me now
its the Venture btw
Saw one on ebay for like 180 not to long ago. Tan and my size. I was going to go for it but I feel like the design would just get old after awhile.

8( x x )8

April 17, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
tezzz

yeah dude i am such a fanatic and can't wait for the drop. i was also a really big fan of the cleopatra hoodie, the sound of music tee, the dandelions jersey, and the 2F reflective camping tent. saving some cash though (cawping a sailboat if you must know! lol hehe)

April 17, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
mhofheins

who remembers when basketball jerseys dropped last summer? that navy joint has become my top item for this season...
not really feelin the 8 on the back, but will prolly still cop  and the bball shorts and go hoopin
i would like to know the reason behind the #8...what if they were just being lazy and said "eh, the 8 ball theme worked last season, lets just use the 8 again..." lol
for real though, #6 woulda been awesome (Dr. J, duh...)
This is a long shot but the 1967 all star game jersey appears to be pretty similar to this jersey. Rick Barry, a Hall of Famer and the MVP of the all star game was number 8. Who really knows though..
Edit: He was well-known for his granny shot free throws 
April 17, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
supream

whats a good price for a XL for this?

April 17, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
tezzz

its the Venture btw
Saw one on ebay for like 180 not to long ago. Tan and my size. I was going to go for it but I feel like the design would just get old after awhile.
'old' as in the design or it will get faded...cuz the tan is cool

April 17, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
goldenguns

whats a good price for a XL for this?

like 20 at most above retail

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
supream

thanks goldenguns
April 17, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
bsm1017

@nybackpack, please bless us with the good news of either Fuck Bandana, Bling Towel, or Athletic top along wit the tees and misfits this thursday!!!!

Él Duderîno

April 17, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
illwill3000

tezzz check yo messages 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 17, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
goldenguns

thanks goldenguns
youve always got a friend in me 

coolin

April 17, 2013 @ 06:11 AM

Inactive

April 17, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
jacobsever

Skipped last weeks drop (minus the pint glass), and skipping this collab & tee set.
Picked up this guy from FW11. Couldn't be happier. 

Also, you don't need to be 21 to enjoy the finer things in life.

April 17, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
dinkleberg

the bamboo shirt and the pcl crusher is all i need!!! please drop soon!
April 17, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
tezzz

^lmao at avi

April 17, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
mesmurize

anyone know where to sell shit besides ebay?
April 17, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
tezzz

i know this is off topic but who going to cawp concord sb's

April 17, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
itsgart

fuck tote bag 

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

April 17, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
BigPO

who remembers when basketball jerseys dropped last summer? that navy joint has become my top item for this season...
not really feelin the 8 on the back, but will prolly still cop  and the bball shorts and go hoopin
i would like to know the reason behind the #8...what if they were just being lazy and said "eh, the 8 ball theme worked last season, lets just use the 8 again..." lol
for real though, #6 woulda been awesome (Dr. J, duh...)
This is a long shot but the 1967 all star game jersey appears to be pretty similar to this jersey. Rick Barry, a Hall of Famer and the MVP of the all star game was number 8. Who really knows though..
Edit: He was well-known for his granny shot free throws 
I thought it was obvious, like the Split Tank from last SS was a play on Iverson Jerseys. This brands been through mad generations/trends. One being the whole Jersey Craze. Why I fuck with Supreme because they've been around, and caught up on sooooo much game that they can just freestyle shit, or pull from elements and it's just new and refreshing. ill.

Without further adieu:

The other colorways are simply additional colorways. But this is the inspiration behind the jersey, and it's 8. Stars on side panel, etc. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 17, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
illwill3000

i know this is off topic but who going to cawp concord sb's
definitely moi. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 17, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
tezzz

anyone know where to sell shit besides ebay?
i don't think they sell "shit" on ebay ether .

April 17, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
BigPO

Since it was even brought up, I'm starting to question some people's ability to catch on to certain references. But I'll llow it, since there's times when Supreme pulls from shit I don't even know. I learn, or get schooled on new shit every now and then too. 

So yeah:

There was an actual Iverson Jersey like this ^, same colorway and all. I can't seem to find it, most jerseys back then were fake anyway or came from Korea (a huge bootlegger). So most jerseys made today play off of those. It's kind of funny, and dope at the same time lol. 

April 17, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
frenchsauvage

we knew that already, people called it the iverson jersey before black Dave even wore it

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 17, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
hitthebeeper

come on son
April 17, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
RelaxAndRawr

Why do people care enough to make one guy look bad... on the internet...
April 17, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
BigPO

we knew that already, people called it the iverson jersey before black Dave even wore it
word. just thought I throw it out there since the reference to the Olympic '96 Pippen Jersey wasn't that easily spotted in the Stars BBall Jersey

April 17, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
spast

Just to revive this post: whats your all time favorite supreme piece?
I definitely love the college crew, unfortunately I only have it in Red
April 17, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
tezzz

Just to revive this post: whats your all time favorite supreme piece?
I definitely love the college crew, unfortunately I only have it in Red
kermit tee cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.