[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 07, 2013 @ 04:32:32
it is fire, has a terrible stock photo though lol
April 07, 2013 @ 04:43:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

TNF dropped just in time for these
Preme should've went this route with colored 3M options.
Black 3M TNF jacket
name of these vans cw?
April 07, 2013 @ 04:58:06

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 

film / skate

April 07, 2013 @ 05:00:25

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
no one wants to fuck with it because supreme is misspelled 
April 07, 2013 @ 05:03:44
Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
April 07, 2013 @ 05:06:15
yo are the 5 pocket pants baggy or more slim fit?
I don't own any but from what I've heard they are the slimmest among the pants supreme makes but still pretty baggy
April 07, 2013 @ 05:08:27

i think the hat is nice personally but i already got the tee and dont need it print on a hat as well. if i didnt get the tee i would probably pick one up coaches is fire too i might consider it when the time comes around.

سبحان

April 07, 2013 @ 05:10:39
Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 2:  the clash..

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 07, 2013 @ 05:15:15
The Stax records collab last year...

edit: ^ pauly beat me to it and some. 
April 07, 2013 @ 05:17:40
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

miles davis & Sid Vicious & Lou Reed too man, just to name a few more
April 07, 2013 @ 05:20:10
instead of The Misfits, why can't we get the motherfucking RAMONES?  also...it's been said before but bear repeating...Beastie Boys..

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 07, 2013 @ 05:25:33

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
April 07, 2013 @ 05:32:06
Does anyone has a fitted pic of the 2007 crewneck? see alot of them floating around right now..
April 07, 2013 @ 05:34:35

I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
April 07, 2013 @ 05:38:26

Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
The latter
April 07, 2013 @ 05:39:17
The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
April 07, 2013 @ 05:40:02
wow y cant supreme do a collabo with a real artist that ppl actualy no like lil wayne ?)
April 07, 2013 @ 05:42:25
The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
One David Lynch shirt is one of his drawings. I guess that counts?
April 07, 2013 @ 05:55:57
My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 07, 2013 @ 05:59:34
My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise
i love the tnf backpack, but
April 07, 2013 @ 06:07:14
Wow, the level of salt
April 07, 2013 @ 06:07:35
He said backpack and sheesh someone's a sour puss tonight aren't we?
April 07, 2013 @ 06:10:08
fuck your uncle and that shitty jacket
Clearly says "backpack"

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 07, 2013 @ 06:17:23
Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
April 07, 2013 @ 06:30:13
how do the herringbone chinos fit? anyone know? 

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 07, 2013 @ 06:35:23
ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
April 07, 2013 @ 06:43:46
ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
no its his body guard 
April 07, 2013 @ 06:52:16

James brown
isaac Hayes x2
Curtis mayfield 
lou reed 
scratch perry
dipset
raekwon
rza
as others mentioned
April 07, 2013 @ 07:42:16
Originally posted by Inactive User

TNF dropped just in time for these
Preme should've went this route with colored 3M options.
Black 3M TNF jacket
name of these vans cw?
Carhartt WIP x Vans Syndicate Era Tab “S
April 07, 2013 @ 07:44:53
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x