[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:07
did anyone see if the snake charmer is nice in person?? tryin to pick up a grey

Él Duderîno

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:15
Not overly impressed with that drop.

Crocs looked ok didn't bother really, I don't really fuck with hats.

I grabbed a Crimson Leopard Polo, not digging the rest.

Not even any bloody lighters in LDN, haha oh well can't have it all now can we?!
What color box logo on the tan croc camp?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:15
Anyone know how much croc camps are? Thinkin their gonna up the price cause of dat strap.
dat strap with dat canal street leather quality
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:20
No swiftness needed today?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:26
well youll look dumber than you did in that old navy buttonup fit. that tee screams uneducated, ignorant, child. If you "liked" kennedy youd realize that having a graphic of his face blown open on a shirt is highly offensive and inappropriate especially given there are people still alive that saw it happen. Thats like saying i like MLK, i have videos of his speeches, books about him , and a cartoon poster of him being shot on the wall. Be respectful tony, this really goes past wearing something that says fuck or has naked girls on it. maybe you dont understand what your doing but it is fucked up
i feel you, but i really dont care what ppl think :/
Irony at it's best.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:28
Not overly impressed with that drop.

Crocs looked ok didn't bother really, I don't really fuck with hats.

I grabbed a Crimson Leopard Polo, not digging the rest.

Not even any bloody lighters in LDN, haha oh well can't have it all now can we?!
What color box logo on the tan croc camp?
Ummmm Red I think, could be be wrong, sorry croc camps just weren't on my radar today.
I know the blue had a blue box though.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:32
Well if you actually listen to the Misfits then there's no problem wearing that shirt. Anyone who doesn't know shit about the Misfits should not buy anything from this collab tbh
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:36
guatemala
fuck the collab. maybe a lighter
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:40
What is the significance of the 'X' tee? 
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Well if you actually listen to the Misfits then there's no problem wearing that shirt. Anyone who doesn't know shit about the Misfits should not buy anything from this collab tbh
cosign, I remember being in the 6th grade and literally having the same sorts of tees, I had the OG Bullet and Horror Business tee's respectively so being able to buy all these tees is pretty cool for me.
Yea its cool to see a collab with them. I'm actually seeing them play a hardcore matinee cancer benefit show in CT on the 27th with Incendiary, sheer terror, rude awakening, and 4 other bands. Gunna be sweet
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:45
the misfits kinda just sounds like white people banging on trash cans 
If you think that, then you REALLY need to expand your musical knowledge. Not everything is hip hop.
lol i just dont like rock 
and it kinof is...hip-hop helped built the scene in the streets in the time before 'streetwear'. not everything is rock.

:0

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:45
Tan Croc Strap is dope, has RED box logo and comes in at 54 GBP
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:47
Also, for those into the shorts...the Side Stripe Work Shorts dropped aswell.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:47
If you think that, then you REALLY need to expand your musical knowledge. Not everything is hip hop.
and it kinof is...hip-hop helped built the scene in the streets in the time before 'streetwear'. not everything is rock.
ayee guy, It's punk, then it turned into horror punk. Its not rock
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:48
....also a re-stock on the Cuff Beanie (all colours).
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:48
ayee guy, It's punk, then it turned into horror punk. Its not rock
I may be wrong, but isn't punk just a variation of rock? Hence "punk rock".
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:49
the misfits are awesome. what's wrong with all of you?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:49
@hampton any last minute accessories??

Él Duderîno

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:51
Did anyone ever figure out how to get the marks off the 3M?
There was nothing new in the counter display cabinet bro'.....so I'm guessing not. smh
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:52

NO.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:52
Wash it.....

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/ScotchliteReflectiveMaterial/Scotchlite/technical-support/technical-data-sheets/
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:53
These came last week or should I say last weak, shit's are horrible.
Impossible once its scuffed wont go away.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Originally posted by Inactive User
cosign, I remember being in the 6th grade and literally having the same sorts of tees, I had the OG Bullet and Horror Business tee's respectively so being able to buy all these tees is pretty cool for me.
exactly. there were dozens of kids at my school with that damn bullet tee. and dead kennedys. the only time i remember someone getting in trouble was a manson "i am the god of fuck" tee lol
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:54
if anyone thinks they should flip the t shirts coming out today for profit, remember that XL will be the best size to cop for these Tees
whys that hmm
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:56
These came last week or should I say last weak, shit's are horrible.
Was that not the Utility shorts last week? ...oh well, they've got the Utility and Side stripe shorts in London Store now.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:57
There was nothing new in the counter display cabinet bro'.....so I'm guessing not.
aight thanks bruh good looks!

Él Duderîno

Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:58
@hampton did the snake charmer look good in person??

Él Duderîno

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.