Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
tezzz

bitches be like this when i rock my plc tee

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Stackies

You must've been savin up a lot of lunch money, you excited as fuck for that PCL tee
April 16, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
illwill3000

bitches be like this when i rock my plc tee
straight up that's the truth. A lot of girls will go fucking bananas if they see you in supreme. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 16, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
tezzz

You must've been savin up a lot of lunch money, you excited as fuck for that PCL tee
just excited as fuck every week thinking its going to drop then thursday morn no tee(bummed out ) then comes monday and excitement is back

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
tezzz

^mind fuck

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
illwill3000

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Danzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Danzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Danzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 16, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
tezzz

if you wear preme for the bitches
then you're a bitch
but in a sense that also means you're rocking supreme for yourself
ah supreme
the paradox of life
i don't wear preme for bitches ,i said bitches will be on the sack when they see me in my plc,not that there not already, and plus i doubt that bitch will be like oooo he got preme suck his cack nooo , they will just see the confidence of me wearing a tee with flowers and blow me for that

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
backlikethat

Im willing to give up my Bill of Rights for some Box Logos.
April 16, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
illwill3000

then you're a bitch
ah supreme
the paradox of life
i don't wear preme for bitches ,i said bitches will be on the sack when they see me in my plc,not that there not already, and plus i doubt that bitch will be like oooo he got preme suck his cack nooo , they will just see the confidence of me wearing a tee with flowers and blow me for that
no bitch has ever said "damn tezzz has so much confidence in wearing that flower tee imma suck his cack."

April 16, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
tezzz

then you're a bitch
ah supreme
the paradox of life
no bitch has ever said "damn tezzz has so much confidence in wearing that flower tee imma suck his cack."
no there not going to say that obviously but there going to think it,  an tell there bitch friends look at that badass muthafucka then they will be on the sack

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
mrteebonilla

Rocky where you been?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 16, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
Gorblata

Rocky where you been?
is it:
A. Thuggin with his team 
or
B. Trying to make his ends meet so he can cop that bathing ape or jeremy scott or 10deep
or 
C. All of the above

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 16, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
tezzz

Rocky where you been?
is it:
A. Thuggin with his team 
or
B. Trying to make his ends meet so he can cop that bathing ape or jeremy scott or 10deep
or 
C. All of the above
lmao C

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 05:31 AM

Inactive

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
April 16, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Like the snake charmer 

I find it interesting that Breakdancing has a big history and New York has played a pivotal role in the uprising of Breakdancing all around the world. Be interesting to have a breakdancing crew.

April 16, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
qrct1

then you're a bitch
ah supreme
the paradox of life

aeterna13.com

April 16, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
freemaxb

^ lmao
Anyways, l/s tee will be copped 
April 16, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
tezzz

then you're a bitch
ah supreme
the paradox of life
what a crazy argument *sarcastically 
*edit your problly dying for some up votes .

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
illwill3000

yes, yes I meant Glenn Danzig, not Danzig the band. I'm talking more about Glenn Danzig and his time with, and after The Misfits. Not talking about his post-Misfits musical career.

April 16, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
tezzz

Yo this is my honest opinion on the Misfits and Supreme. Lanzig is, and has always been nucking futs and a lunatic who sings about "(raping) your mother" and "(killing) a baby", but all the while Lanzig and the Misfits put out some songs that are catchy and well written. Check out Last Caress, one of their most well known, and it will kind of grow on you, but I could never listen to The Misfits obsessively, because their music isn't THAT good, and is kind of overly "brutal". Then Lanzig just got more lunatic-y and less musically talented as he got older, and then is now at the deteriorated POS level he is at now. So all in all, definitely copping a button maybe. 
what is lanzig? do you mean glenn danzig? also what do you mean by 'lunatic-y'? samhain and danzig were two wildly successful bands, the latter being just as relevant as the misfits.
so if you know what he means why yal got to be a dick and call him out

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
STR33TSHARK

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 16, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
illwill3000

Thank you man. I mean honestly I just fucked up, but it's whatever. I don't even listen to The Misfits that much, because if I'm listening to any type of rock, usually it's classic rock. 

April 16, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
illwill3000

PS Who saw that Pharrell, Daft Punk, and Nile Rodgers song "Get Lucky"? I thought that shit was great how it all fit together.

April 16, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
tezzz

Thank you man. I mean honestly I just fucked up, but it's whatever. I don't even listen to The Misfits that much, because if I'm listening to any type of rock, usually it's classic rock. 
no prob... yea i don't care for misfits ether .

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
tezzz

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
jacobsever

When does the boston relief box logo drop
Too bad your not in the same room as me. I would have kicked you in your fucking teeth.
...why?

April 16, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
jacobsever

I wish the longsleeve had something on the back, but I doubt it will.

April 16, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
overdrive

anyone do proxys ?

*edit* in the US
April 16, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
Dom.Dom

Nothing doing it for me for the Misfits collab clothes wise and spring tees are wack, glad I picked up these pieces

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

April 16, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
KiddCoast

Misfits is a big maybe

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.