Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
BobaTeaFett

the back of the misfits kennedy shirt makes me wish they did a Lennon shirt with a similar design instead. That's just me though.
April 16, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
tezzz

so fucken disappointed in preme those tees suck

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
bostonstrangler

the back of the misfits kennedy shirt makes me wish they did a Lennon shirt with a similar design instead. That's just me though.
That wouldn't make any sense, though.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

April 16, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
ChicagoLDRS

The pants this herb is wearing are actually dope...sweats? info?

Publish The McFerren Pants in Black: http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-McFerren-Pants-in-Black/261986
Thanks

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 16, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
the_mandarin

I don't think he means the same writing on the back, just something similar

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 16, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
BobaTeaFett

well, a different quote altogether as well...but the gun totally reminds me of the same gun chapman used, I don't even know why I made that connection of Lennon on the shirt, think it was the blood splatter, the gun on the back and the fact that Lennon did consider himself a New Yorker.
April 16, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
thekidchuck

where did the inspiration for the snake charmer tee come from? 
April 16, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
tezzz

honestly the misfits blow balls

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
linsanity

suspended

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26640433&parentid=SALE_M

Stussy's split shirt. Just wanted to share it if anyone was interested. 
April 16, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
vis

@kidchuck meaning of snake charmer tee
we are the snakes, aka "the consumer" the arab guy is supreme and is charming us with the song of box logos on the supreme harmonica which is forever binding us to be raped for box logos no matter how small or if its only on the tag
April 16, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
tezzz

^^^^^

Not to be out of the loop, but who the fuck even is that guy ...
some fuck stick that needs to be beat by his parents ...

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
tezzz

we are the snakes, aka "the consumer" the arab guy is supreme and is charming us with the song of box logos on the supreme harmonica which is forever binding us to be raped for box logos no matter how small or if its only on the tag
dam that was creative 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
soshaaun

Whats the smallest shoe size does Supreme provide? Serious question. 
April 16, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Gorblata

TEXAS I WHY THE GUITARIST/SINGER OF THE BEATLES IS DEAD

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 16, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 16, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
cernio

Whats the smallest shoe size does Supreme provide? Serious question. 
April 16, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
mrteebonilla

jebbia sent me this

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 16, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
tezzz

"white nigga"

das me my nigga... i look exactly like this on my fb profile - http://tinyurl.com/95wd7a9 
clicked it, realised it was a tinyurl, and closed the window.
I clicked it and threw my laptop. Fuck.
holy shit same here

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 16, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
the_mandarin

dam that was creative 
Yeah props dude, wouldn't be surprised if this was their crazy reasoning behind it.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 16, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
STR33TSHARK

Ok, I will finally give you the real leak....."Illegal" shirt pt ll ft. Rupert Murdoch

@ st33tshark - you're a herb
@ illwill300 - it was axtually a dude called Igor Kotlyar

OT - i think the 'illegal business controls america' series is dope. But who gives a fuck about a couple traders thieving a few milly ? I would like to see a new illegal business collection w/Bush and Cheney and the rest of the crooks from their suss administration.

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 16, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
April 16, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
STR33TSHARK

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 16, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
bostonstrangler

By the way, the Misfits are one of the best punk bands of ALL TIME.  They might have degenerated into goofs dressed up like monsters playing bad music after Danzig split but before that they were untouchable.  If you don't dig it, that's fine, but quit making yourself looking like an idiot and say that it is bad.  Its legacy proves you wrong.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

April 16, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
falsenaga

Bomb goes off and kills multiple people and you fucks immediately think about Supreme... god damn.
get real dude, it's an obvious government false flag military police state new world order

You ain't ever heard of a typo?
yeah this was probably a typo too

Wow, usually it takes conspiracist nutjobs longer than a day to find some vague detail and blow it completely out of proportion. They did this in, what, 3 hours? Really solid reporting..

The "controlled explosion" was not a premeditated drill - it was the purposeful detonation of a third bomb found. How is that so difficult to wrap your head around?

This article is chalk full of inaccuracies and jumped conclusions.. That's the problem with these news stations and everyone who goes to them, all they're doing is seeing what they want to see -- they conveniently misquote officials, present misleading opinions as truth, and you people eat that shit up.
April 16, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
STR33TSHARK

Bomb goes off and kills multiple people and you fucks immediately think about Supreme... god damn.
get real dude, it's an obvious government false flag military police state new world order

You ain't ever heard of a typo?
yeah this was probably a typo too

Wow, usually it takes conspiracist nutjobs longer than a day to find some vague detail and blow it completely out of proportion. They did this in, what, 3 hours? Really solid reporting..

The "controlled explosion" was not a premeditated drill - it was the purposeful detonation of a third bomb found. How is that so difficult to wrap your head around?

This article is chalk full of inaccuracies and jumped conclusions.. That's the problem with these news stations and everyone who goes to them, all they're doing is seeing what they want to see -- they conveniently misquote officials, present misleading opinions as truth, and you people eat that shit up.
https://www.facebook.com/BostonBombing1542013/photos
What about this tribute page created before the bombings even happened?

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 16, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
falsenaga

For the sake of not quoting that bullshit article title again..

Oh, you mean just like the Sandy Hook FB page that was allegedly created hours before the event, that turned out to be an internal error on FB's part?

You honestly find it easier to believe that the Massachusetts State Government carried a terrorist plot on its own citizens than you do that it was just a technological screw up?
April 16, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
STR33TSHARK

Ok this will be my last post about this too, but when this type of stuff has been done by our own government  I do believe certain things.

In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy used airplanes to spray large quantities of the bacteriaSerratia marcescens â€“ considered harmless at this time – over the city of San Francisco, which caused numerous citizens to contract pneumonia-like illnesses, and killed at least one person. The family of the man who was killed sued for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[36] Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.[37]
Also in 1950, Dr. Joseph Stokes of the University of Pennsylvania deliberately infected 200 female prisoners with viral hepatitis.[38]From the 1950s to 1972, mentally disabled children at the Willowbrook State School in Staten Island, New York were intentionally infected with viral hepatitis, in research whose purpose was to help discover a vaccine.[39] From 1963 to 1966, Saul Krugman of New York Universitypromised the parents of mentally disabled children that their children would be enrolled into Willowbrook in exchange for signing a consent form for procedures that he claimed were "vaccinations." In reality, the procedures involved deliberately infecting children with viral hepatitisby feeding them an extract made from the feces of patients infected with the disease.[40][41]
In 1952, Sloan-Kettering Institute researcher Chester M. Southam injected live cancer cells into prisoners at the Ohio State Prison. Half of the prisoners in this NIH-sponsored study were black. Also at Sloan-Kettering, 300 healthy women were injected with live cancer cells without being told. The doctors stated that they knew at the time that it might cause cancer.[42]In 1955, the CIA conducted a biological warfare experiment where they released whooping cough bacteria from boats outside of Tampa Bay, Florida, causing a whooping cough epidemic in the city, and killing at least 12 people.[43][44][45]
In 1956 and 1957, several U.S. Army biological warfare experiments were conducted on the cities of Savannah, Georgia and Avon Park, Florida. In the experiments, Army bio-warfare researchers released millions of infected mosquitoes on the two towns, in order to see if the insects could potentially spread yellow fever and dengue fever. Hundreds of residents contracted a wide array of illnesses, including fevers, respiratory problems, stillbirths, encephalitis, and typhoid. Army researchers pretended to be public health workers, so that they could photograph and perform medical tests on the victims. Several people died as a result of the experiments.[10][46]
In 1962, twenty-two elderly patients at the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn, New York were injected with live cancer cells by Chester M. Southam, who in 1952 had done the same to prisoners at the Ohio State Prison, in order to "discover the secret of how healthy bodies fight the invasion of malignant cells". The administration of the hospital attempted to cover the study up, but the New York State medical licensing board ultimately placed Southam on probation for one year. Two years later, the American Cancer Society elected him as their Vice President.[47]
In 1966, the U.S. Army released the harmless Bacillus globigii into the tunnels of the New York subway system as part of a field study calledA Study of the Vulnerability of Subway Passengers in New York City to Covert Attack with Biological Agents.[43][48][49][50][51] The Chicago subway system was also subject to a similar experiment by the Army.[43]

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 16, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
fyuur

Wikipedia is not a source

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 16, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
paulywalnuts

one or two shirts and a sweatshirt and a hat might have been ok but they're releasing TWELVE Misfits collab items...lol we don't need a whole capsule collection...also if the lighter is more than $7 i'm throwing my laptop in the dishwasher

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

April 16, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
STR33TSHARK

Wikipedia is not a source
Lol whatever, go research it yourself.  All I am saying is our government has done some shady shit in the past.  Also remember in Germany, the burning of the Reichstag.

back on topic, the X tee will be copped.

Instagram- Str33tshark

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.