Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
roasthoggmann

What did you expect from this collab? If you are legitimately familiar with The Misfits you would know they use the same imagery over and over for fucking ever. Danzig knows how to use branding though - that skull is iconic.

I love The Misfits though, Walk Among Us, Legacy of Brutality, and Static Age are all great albums.
That said I still most likely will pass on all this.

Bad brains collab was better, but if you think The Misfits suck I gotta ask "Mommy can I go out and kill tonight?"

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 15, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
bsm1017

im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff
I don't think some people understand you don't have to buy something every drop. I personally think the season is good. They've just had weak drops recently, that doesn't mean the season sucks.....
The only people that are hating on this season are people that dont have money to drop. 
touché xafriaf, but im not tryin to hate, which is why im sayin sort of fuckin up...i enjoy a good amount of stuff this season for real, but i want collabs i can actually think about getting, as soon as i heard there is a misfits collab i was like "well i never listen to them so there goes a collab" and im not a fan of camo, so there went the CDG...just for me personally i am thoroughly enjoyin their own Supreme only that was the preview, not the collabs and shit so far

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
fyuur

I wonder what else is going to drop along with this collab + spring tees. Can't be much, but hopefully the Bling towel drops.

I'm also pretty sure that PCL tee won't drop since there's already a ton of tees coming out.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 15, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
xafriaf

I wonder what else is going to drop along with this collab + spring tees. Can't be much, but hopefully the Bling towel drops.

I'm also pretty sure that PCL tee won't drop since there's already a ton of tees coming out.
Praying for the athletic top.
April 15, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
feathers

Misfit tee isn't that bad lol

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

April 15, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
mrteebonilla

what color is everyone copping?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 15, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
mrteebonilla

Misfit tee isn't that bad lol
ugh....which one?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 15, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Anthos

Cant decide haa

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 15, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
veryrareandbased

Black Long sleeve Mistfit tee and thats it. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 15, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
xafriaf

I'm getting teal
STR33TSHARK

I like the Spring tees. 

Instagram- Str33tshark

Mega_pro92

im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff
I don't think some people understand you don't have to buy something every drop. I personally think the season is good. They've just had weak drops recently, that doesn't mean the season sucks.....
The only people that are hating on this season are people that dont have money to drop. 
touché xafriaf, but im not tryin to hate, which is why im sayin sort of fuckin up...i enjoy a good amount of stuff this season for real, but i want collabs i can actually think about getting, as soon as i heard there is a misfits collab i was like "well i never listen to them so there goes a collab" and im not a fan of camo, so there went the CDG...just for me personally i am thoroughly enjoyin their own Supreme only that was the preview, not the collabs and shit so far
Yea i see where you are coming from. i personally like that tee's because i grew up listening to that. but slapping a micro box logo on a shirt you can buy at the mall isn't worth the money. although the crew neck for quality would be nice. 
April 15, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
SHARKlN

White hooded top. Layer a black roses jersey on top 
April 15, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
Mega_pro92

White hooded top. Layer a black roses jersey on top
cool
April 15, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
xafriaf

@BSM the CDG vans aren't too loud. The vans, bucket, and gusset shirts are the best pieces of the CDG collab. The collabs have been pretty bad, but ill probably get a snake charmer tee or an x tee if they come in a good cw.
April 15, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
backlikethat

They put a revolver in the bullet tee when JFK wasnt even killed by a revolver.. Im so happy Supreme knows their history.
April 15, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
jvdude

lol @ the X tee
April 15, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
Dom.Dom

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
you'r name is not funny.
your use of apostrophe is funny

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

April 15, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
djanoano

I like the Spring tees. 
LOL you aint even seen em doe cuh.
April 15, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
hitthebeeper

It doesnt need to be so explicitly stated he was killed by a rifle. the revolver could just symbolize his assassination. we all know he was sniped. jesus christ you guys are picky as fuck sometimes. "uhhhgh there are no full flowers on my floral camp the placement sucks" fuck ATTA HERE damn
April 15, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
ny backpack

SB email and misfits/ spring tees email next two weeks.
Not sure which is coming first
PCL tee in may
Hate to say I told ya so! Lololol JK  ;)

Athletic hooded top coming next week (with the SBs)
April 15, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
STR33TSHARK

I like the Spring tees. 
LOL you aint even seen em doe cuh.
Ummm they had 3 of them at the end of the Misfits preview.

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 15, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
justinsosharp

Why did they give him the most wrinkled shirt they had tho. 
plus not a good look doesn't make it look appealing at all. easy pass
April 15, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
illwill3000

Gonna pick up the misfits x supreme button pin, and crimson ghost tee (does anyone know if that says angelfuck on the back as wellconfused Then copping the x tee and possibly snake charmer tee. Kinda feeling the l/s but have a feeling it's going to be like 120.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 15, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
fyuur

Gonna pick up the misfits x supreme button pin, and crimson ghost tee (does anyone know if that says angelfuck on the back as well Then copping the x tee and possibly snake charmer tee. Kinda feeling the l/s but have a feeling it's going to be like 120.
L/S is still a TEE, so it's probably gonna be a tiny bit more than the Robotussin.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 15, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
jvdude

i wonder if any of those 3 tee shirts would sell if any company besides supreme made them..
April 15, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
KiddCoast

I WANT EVERYONE TO GO ON THIS FAG'S TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND POINT OUT HOW MUCH OF A FAG HE IS IN THE COMMENTS AND SHIT!!!!

https://twitter.com/AlwaysFreshAFA
http://instagram.com/AlwaysFreshAFA

And before anyone asks, no that's not me posing in that fake Supreme instagram account...

^ WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP POSING LIKE THIS IN HIS PICS?!! FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!!
Ummm nah. I got shit to do bruh...

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 15, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Mega_pro92

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
you'r name is not funny.
your use of apostrophe is funny
didnt even notice that, thanks for pointing it out.
April 15, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
ckorn

I WANT EVERYONE TO GO ON THIS FAG'S TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND POINT OUT HOW MUCH OF A FAG HE IS IN THE COMMENTS AND SHIT!!!!

https://twitter.com/AlwaysFreshAFA
http://instagram.com/AlwaysFreshAFA

And before anyone asks, no that's not me posing in that fake Supreme instagram account...

^ WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP POSING LIKE THIS IN HIS PICS?!! FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!!
dude i agree that he's a total herb but you really care wayyy too much... i mean you took that screenshot and it says 0s which means you were reloading like crazy...just let him dress like an idiot it's not making you look bad. find something else to do
April 15, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
huynh

Snake Charmer Tee
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/9teen87/5351957370/

It's cool Supreme draws inspiration from so many different things but I feel like designs and stuff are lacking (no effort) just because it took me literally 10 seconds to find that image on google.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.