[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:22
@BSM the CDG vans aren't too loud. The vans, bucket, and gusset shirts are the best pieces of the CDG collab. The collabs have been pretty bad, but ill probably get a snake charmer tee or an x tee if they come in a good cw.
ill definitely agree wit you, the CDG vans actually look pretty dope, especially the half cabs. im gettin the grey snake charmer tee and prly a cool color of the sex machine, like i didnt like it at first, then i did like it, now i sort of like it again, just cause i love james brown music so idk, im stuck!

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:27
And since I'm new can someone be so gracious as to give me an idea if the Kennedy tee is gonna be $32 or more
prob $10 mayyybe $15
why do you keep changing your post?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:28
A Sonic Youth capsule would've been 100x better. I'm sure there are more s.y listeners that dig supreme than there are misfits listeners. And it would make more sense, in my opinion. Considering the fact, that sonic youth's music has been in more skate videos (Templeton's Welcome to hell, Dary Angelel's part in NBTT, Saari's Wheels of Fortune, Jerry Hsu's BAg of suck), and coming out around the same era. I don't recall Misfits in any video. Besides the krooked x crimson ghost stuff, I don't know any other skate influence from the misfits. Plus, Sonic Youth started in NYC.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:45
A Sonic Youth capsule would've been 100x better. I'm sure there are more s.y listeners that dig supreme than there are misfits listeners. And it would make more sense, in my opinion. Considering the fact, that sonic youth's music has been in more skate videos (Templeton's Welcome to hell, Dary Angelel's part in NBTT, Saari's Wheels of Fortune, Jerry Hsu's BAg of suck), and coming out around the same era. I don't recall Misfits in any video. Besides the krooked x crimson ghost stuff, I don't know any other skate influence from the misfits. Plus, Sonic Youth started in NYC.
Good point. I also think that any diehard Misfits fan would hate that The Misfits are being associated with Supreme. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:47
How much was the Tussin tee 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:48
jfk button up is one of the best shirts this season.

yeah bruh

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:48
I agree that the X Tee is not very reminiscent of the Mac logo, but I think one of the things to look at is the text underneath. The font that Supreme is typed in.

I believe both are typed in a font called Apple Garamond Light.

Edit: Might be a little harder to tell from these two pictures, because the second one is bolded.

Edit: Another image for reference of font

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:51
New Pickups smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:56
The tank top 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 20:58
I agree that the X Tee is not very reminiscent of the Mac logo, but I think one of the things to look at is the text underneath. The font that Supreme is typed in.

Edit: Might be a little harder to tell from these two pictures, because the second one is bolded.

They probably didn't make it exactly like the image because of potentially being sued. So they  had to throw it off a little 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:00
New Pickups 
what is that tee?

yeah bruh

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:06
at what time will the misfit tees be available for purchase online?  
Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:10

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:15
#PrayForBoston 

World Famous

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:16
sorry for the double post

yeah bruh

at what time will the misfit tees be available for purchase online?  
Usually around 12. But they will send you an email out so make sure you sign up your email on supreme bro
JFK misfits tee lookin pretty good I wouldn't mind picking up cuz of the message but looks to brutal  for me so therefore I'm on the fence. Everything is a pass. That snake charmer tee is just about the decent one. But I ain't that thirsty to get something in the mail to fill my void cuz no pcl and shit ja feel?

Also buy it if u guys like it you don't need to listen to the band(it's a plus). I bought stax tee last season with no idea who the fuck was on the the tee was. Did my research on the late Otis reddington cuz Ppl asked and shit but yeah.

looks l
Do you mean Otis Redding?  How in the world did you not know who Otis Redding was?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:35
JFK misfits tee lookin pretty good I wouldn't mind picking up cuz of the message but looks to brutal  for me so therefore I'm on the fence. Everything is a pass. That snake charmer tee is just about the decent one. But I ain't that thirsty to get something in the mail to fill my void cuz no pcl and shit ja feel?

Also buy it if u guys like it you don't need to listen to the band(it's a plus). I bought stax tee last season with no idea who the fuck was on the the tee was. Did my research on the late Otis reddington cuz Ppl asked and shit but yeah.

looks l
Do you mean Otis Redding?  How in the world did you not know who Otis Redding was?
Not everyone knows who someone is.

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:36

looks l
Oh no is this my second L -_____- I'm sorry but I really didnt know who he was. I didn't even know who Wayne Gretzky was once either. There's lots of famous Ppl I don't know for the sole purpose of me not watching tv or into things that don't pertain to me  
so you were born anywhere in the mid to late 90's I'm guessing? Not trying to hate, just confused as to why you seem sheltered.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:38
http://style.mtv.com/?p=148811

I know this pic is old news I just thought it was really funny how mtv says "landed at supreme" and something about go and cop yourself one today haha.  MTV you wankers... shit aint even out.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:41
Mike Maldonado in Welcome to Hell
Chris Cole in Transworld In Bloom
Brian Sumner, Jeff Lenoce in Birdhouse The End

Just to name a few. You guys must not really skate or were born after 1992. The Misfits crimson ghost has always been associated deeply in skate culture. All good tho, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:44

I know this pic is old news I just thought it was really funny how mtv says "landed at supreme" and something about go and cop yourself one today haha.  MTV you wankers... shit aint even out.
oh na wtf haha

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:48
Mike Maldonado in Welcome to Hell
Chris Cole in Transworld In Bloom
Brian Sumner, Jeff Lenoce in Birdhouse The End

Just to name a few. You guys must not really skate or were born after 1992. The Misfits crimson ghost has always been associated deeply in skate culture. All good tho, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. 
Sonic Youth and the Misfits are both great bands. No need to put the two against each other.

BUT

Thurston Moore - Psychic Hearts is my favorite album of any genre

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:49

They probably didn't make it exactly like the image because of potentially being sued. So they  had to throw it off a little 
There's just not enough similarities for it to resemble it to me.  I'm not saying i'm right, just that I don't see the correlation at all.  Additionally, they usually give a little bit of a hint as to what the shirt is named after in the title.  Power, Lies, Corruption - name of new order album, sex machine - album name again, but this was just called x tee.. so i'd guess it has more to do with the letter x than anything apple related, which is why again i think that guy earlier (sorry i forgot your name) who said it looked similar to a Malcolm x hat was more on target, but hey who knows.  If anything the fact that it's open to interpretation makes it more interesting.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:50

Lmfao "floral top" mtv consists of straight fuckbois

LA

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:53
It is definitely a reference to the old Apple/Mac/etc logo. Whether it has ties to something else as well (Malcom X), maybe.

upthefunk

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:55
Dudes caring way too much about what another dude looks like.  #suspect
hypebeasts on hypebeast calling hypebeasts hypebeasts.  a tale as old as time.

instagram: @rty

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
It is definitely a reference to the old Apple logo. Whether it has ties to something else as well (Malcom X), maybe.
i think it's both. a play on the X and OS X. dunno what the tie is though. it's above my head.

instagram: @rty

Apr 15, 2013 @ 22:00
You guys think the croc strap camp cap is gonna be more expensive ? Even though It's not a collab I think they might ask for more because there using a different material . The leather camp cap was way more expensive than regular , I think It'll be 54-60 

LA

Apr 15, 2013 @ 22:02
You guys think the croc strap camp cap is gonna be more expensive ? Even though It's not a collab I think they might ask for more because there using a different material . The leather camp cap was way more expensive than regular , I think It'll be 54-60 
Rubber Logo Camp was 48 instead of 44 as well so it will be more..probly 48 or 50

2Ps

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.