April 15, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
pow-lo

Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
jamez9

Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
April 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
pow-lo

^^^^^

Not to be out of the loop, but who the fuck even is that guy ...
April 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
kayyyak

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.

سبحان

April 15, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
chief

weird, haven't seen this done a billion times before

•••

April 15, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
I used to like watching this dudes vids, I respected how he was more about legitimately liking the clothes, as opposed to just buying shit for the name brand. Then he started doing this fuck shit and won't admit he's a fuking hypebeast fag... 
April 15, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
bsm1017

im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
youlaughatme

Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
Don't bother wasting your day off.
April 15, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
douchemanherpderp

suspended

this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
April 15, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
lieffdewbury

I aint no god damn son of a bitch
mrteebonilla

how to remove words from back of JFK x Misfits tee?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

Mega_pro92

who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
you'r name is not funny.
kc757

So the green paisley restocked today? Damnit

I agree w/ most, that Misfits collab is an easy pass and the new tees are not doing much for me. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

April 15, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
frenchsauvage

98 I think
you sound stupid

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 15, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
nolza1217

restock on black tiedye pullover
April 15, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
L7OSER

Med n Large Tie Dye pull back up

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

April 15, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
The Refresher

whats with these insane restocks on everything

Tad Ghostal

April 15, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
PAPOUCHE

I'm surprised the olive camo utility jackets aren't out of stock, guess I'm the only one who thinks they look cool...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 15, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
mrteebonilla

I agree w/ most, that Misfits collab is an easy pass and the new tees are not doing much for me. 
kinda glad i missed it...since they are $110 and i dont have a real job imma just cop the navy JFK SS Buttondown

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 15, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
kc757

kinda glad i missed it...since they are $110 and i dont have a real job imma just cop the navy JFK SS Buttondown
I feel you. Was hoping to catch a restock, but not looking likely now. I only had my eyes on that green paisley and purple liberty as far as s/s shirts go. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

April 15, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
fuckjohnn

On the fence about ordering a pint glass or notconfused
Has anyone who ordered one have it arrived in one piece?
UPS will prob punt my shit onto my porch sad

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 15, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
bsm1017

how to remove words from back of JFK x Misfits tee?
why would you want to tony?? i'd rather have a tee just strictly say "texas is the reason the president is dead" rather than have a pic of jfk with a brains blown out behind him....makes people think more

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
bsm1017

On the fence about ordering a pint glass or not
Has anyone who ordered one have it arrived in one piece?
UPS will prob punt my shit onto my porch 
im supposed to get mine in tomorrow bruh, and im out here in Iowa...if it makes it in one piece half way across the nation, you should be golden
EDIT: i also got hanes tee with it, so hopefully that cushions the cup on its journey here

Él Duderîno

April 15, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
BigPO

atleast we know now the JFK shirt was a carry-on from Misfits collab.

Lol the complete opposite of the patriotic suggestions people had

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 15, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
mrteebonilla

Should be getting my Grey JFK Tee in today so ill probably cop the misfits and SS to complete the trio cool

April 15, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
xafriaf

im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff
I don't think some people understand you don't have to buy something every drop. I personally think the season is good. They've just had weak drops recently, that doesn't mean the season sucks.....
April 15, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
SHARKlN

Bullet tee woulda been 5x better with obama
April 15, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
bostonstrangler

Crewneck, l/s shirt, pins and lighter are all great.  Can't wait for this.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

April 15, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
Mega_pro92

I don't think some people understand you don't have to buy something every drop. I personally think the season is good. They've just had weak drops recently, that doesn't mean the season sucks.....
The only people that are hating on this season are people that dont have money to drop. 
April 15, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
bostonstrangler

Hopefully they drop the Kennedy buttondown soon, that shirt ain't doin it.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.