[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:05
Is anyone getting any of the tees? I think it depends if any of the tees come in a unique color, but right now it's looking like a pass for me, pretty disappointed they didn't do a normal second batch, pretty BS they only releasing three tees.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:07
Actually, TBH i dont think I'm buying the misfits. I dont look the part
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:10
Is anyone getting any of the tees? I think it depends if any of the tees come in a unique color, but right now it's looking like a pass for me, pretty disappointed they didn't do a normal second batch, pretty BS they only releasing three tees.
I would only consider getting the X tee if the athletic hooded top or something else i wanted dropped with it.

Would really rather just have a sticker of it though
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:11
I hated them all at first but the snake charmer one is growing on me, kind of reminds me of something from an MGMT video

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:17
Man this collab is garb,only the coat looks good the rest look like some hot topic merch
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:20
bullet t with the jfk shirt

Tad Ghostal

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:22
the lighter's tight tho

Hootie Hoo

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:27
Those 3 tees are all asscheeks too

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:32
if anyone wants a green paisley large hmu

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:32
Ok, I will finally give you the real leak....."Illegal" shirt pt ll ft. Rupert Murdoch

@ st33tshark - you're a herb
@ illwill300 - it was axtually a dude called Igor Kotlyar

OT - i think the 'illegal business controls america' series is dope. But who gives a fuck about a couple traders thieving a few milly ? I would like to see a new illegal business collection w/Bush and Cheney and the rest of the crooks from their suss administration.

@ overdrive- and you're a little new to the game, Evil empire tee came out like 6 years ago.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:37
I would only consider getting the X tee if the athletic hooded top or something else i wanted dropped with it.

Would really rather just have a sticker of it though
Same here, ill probably only get the x tee if it comes in a unique color and if something else I want drops, I seriously hope the athletic top drops this week. 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:39
Ez pass on everything! Ts are Shit!

2Ps

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:41
Tyepull in the wild

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:43
copped the matardor shirt in white, love that shit.
What do you love about it?
i copped it in large and fits nicely on me, the material feels like its in the middle of heavy and light if that makes any sense, and i just think it will look good on me during the summer days.

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:45
Punks always been big in the skate scene misfits are weird as fuck but they were original and made cool music if your into it. this is more normal than them puttin otis dead ass on a tee i think. Still not gonna rock jfk gettin blasted and angel fuck on my shit though anybody wearing a misfits trench coat in s/s could look like they about to shoot up a school
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:49
Where are all the fit pics of the football jerseys that sold out in seconds?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:50
Not my picture, but anyone fuck with this?'
One of my personal favs..Esp in that cw

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:51
they are all on Ebay
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:51
Next batch of tees won't come til June smh
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
all i wants to know is how is the resell life looking
is it worth it to flip
is it
tell me niggas
Only thing I can see with some potential is the longsleeve. Maybe the crew. I'm not buying anything from this drop though

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:54
they are all on Ebay
Approved. haha
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:57
The long sleeve tee might be the best out of all the tees. The Kennedy will sell out first 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:58
im gon cwap tat misfit tees... gota get that box logos mane....
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:03
long sleeve no matter what, lighter, and misfits face tee, maybe JFK face, other tees are wackiness terms of regular tees

hopefully trench isn't regular prices, looks basic. need a basic black trench

crewneck is diamond supply-like-shit...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:03
E-Z pass on the collab/ 3 other tees. 

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:04
Does anyone know if the tees are better quality/fitting than last season? The tees last season fit awful, just don't wana make the same mistake again, thanks fam
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:04
The black work shirt is alright.

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:05
Damn hope something else drops tees are garbage.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:05
I have a feeling the bic lighter will be the most sought after item in the misfits collab
Man that shit be not be over 10 dollars. Which is still high
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:08
Wow that Misfits/Kennedy tee was such a good concept executed so poorly...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.