[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:42
Restock on red/Green Paiselys

GO GET UM
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:47
Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:48
@squids @mrpockets its all good, i was just fuckin wit you, i wasnt sayin anything about the cracks

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:51
Anyone know how much the S/S work shirt is likely to cost from the LDN store my UK heads?
98 I think
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:57
Someone please say they just spent $28 dollars on a cup so I can really laugh 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:02
check eBay though.. the resale on these is real
wow bids over 50.... 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:02
check eBay though.. the resale on these is real
Lol bruh half the time it's kids who bid on the shit who can't even end up paying it off, resell can't be too awsome if there just sitting
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:03

Look back a few pages, one guy put 3 orders in, each for one glass.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:05
Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:06
98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:16
Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:23
^^^^^

Not to be out of the loop, but who the fuck even is that guy ...
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:23
this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.

سبحان

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:24
weird, haven't seen this done a billion times before

•••

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:27

someones hating pretty hard, let the man be, get off his dick
I used to like watching this dudes vids, I respected how he was more about legitimately liking the clothes, as opposed to just buying shit for the name brand. Then he started doing this fuck shit and won't admit he's a fuking hypebeast fag... 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:28
im actually kind of happy that Supreme is sort of fuckin up this season, gives me more saved up money to spend during FW when the more expensive niiiiice shit drops, like jackets and stuff

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:30
98 I think
cheers bro, reckon theres any resale on that ? its my day off and im thinking off just busting down there and copping shit to sell 
Don't bother wasting your day off.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:32
this guy created an account to post a bunch of hate about somebody who has a "swag" youtube channel. 
who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:35
I aint no god damn son of a bitch
how to remove words from back of JFK x Misfits tee?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

who gives a fuck.
What gave that away, the fact that my username is "Douche Man Herp Derp"? Or the fact that I just joined today lmao.
you'r name is not funny.
So the green paisley restocked today? Damnit

I agree w/ most, that Misfits collab is an easy pass and the new tees are not doing much for me. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:37
98 I think
you sound stupid

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:38
restock on black tiedye pullover
Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:40
Med n Large Tie Dye pull back up

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:42
whats with these insane restocks on everything

Tad Ghostal

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:44
I'm surprised the olive camo utility jackets aren't out of stock, guess I'm the only one who thinks they look cool...

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:44

I agree w/ most, that Misfits collab is an easy pass and the new tees are not doing much for me. 
kinda glad i missed it...since they are $110 and i dont have a real job imma just cop the navy JFK SS Buttondown

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:52

kinda glad i missed it...since they are $110 and i dont have a real job imma just cop the navy JFK SS Buttondown
I feel you. Was hoping to catch a restock, but not looking likely now. I only had my eyes on that green paisley and purple liberty as far as s/s shirts go. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:56
On the fence about ordering a pint glass or not?)
Has anyone who ordered one have it arrived in one piece?
UPS will prob punt my shit onto my porch smh

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0