[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:42
^ contact supreme, theyll reimburse you or send you a new one 
Yeah, I just did. You know how long it takes for them to email back? Kinda busy today and debating if I should just call and get it sorted out.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:43
no ass might not make it
...but wifey likes it!
info on wifey's ass
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:46
^ contact supreme, theyll reimburse you or send you a new one 
Yeah, I just did. You know how long it takes for them to email back? Kinda busy today and debating if I should just call and get it sorted out.
No idea, maybe  a few days tops
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:49
Damn hope something else drops tees are garbage.
Yeah I wonder if anything will drop. Seems like to big of a collection though for them to drop anything else with it

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:54
at least drop Tie Dye or Croc Strap camp so I can knock them off my list

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:55
Anyone Know The Meaning Of The X Tee? 

World Famous

Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:57
No idea, maybe  a few days tops
They actually answered me back in like 2 minutes lol. They sent me a return label and said the mail it back to them. They said they were going to replace it with a new one.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:58
Restock on pint for those who are thirsty
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:58
X, snake charmer, sex machine, bic lighter.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:01
Long Sleeve, Snake Charmer, Lighter ... Bullet Tee Is Cool BUT They Coulda Did It Better.... Hopefully That Athletic To Drops 

World Famous

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:06
Only good drops from the collab are lighter and the l/s, not a misfits fan so probs wont get the tee but might snatch the lighter if I can

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:12
Can I get a price check on a Navy Paisley pullover size medium 9/10 never been washed, thanks
Probably about £310 or what other offers ya get, Sam ;)

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:15
PINT GLASS RESTOCK
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:15
I'll probably only get the 5-panel and sex machine tee. I doubt it though. Could be a game-time decision
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:16
was reading the new brian anderson interview on quartersnacks and he mentioned bill strobeck making a supreme video. anybody else heard about this?  http://quartersnacks.com/2013/04/an-interview-with-brian-anderson/#more-20011
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:16
Thanks Supreme. Pint glass is all fucked up. Its not even cracks from shipping they're like air bubble lines or defects in the glass...

lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:17
you guys seriously gonna buy this crap?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:21
@nybackpack hell no, that shits dumb as fuck, but good call on tees, just got me excited for good ones tho...that other dude from the uk that said the tees are lookin dope...fuck you

Thanks Supreme. Pint glass is all fucked up. Its not even cracks from shipping they're like air bubble lines or defects in the glass...

lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987

Up for sale is a brand new SUPREME SS/13 Official Pint Glass w/ Red Box Logo. This item is brand new, in box/bag, and
never worn. Included in the pictures is a copy of my receipt from the
Supreme NY store.
^thats from your ebay....never worn huh?? hope not! fuckin retard

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:21
you guys seriously gonna buy this crap?
if you like the misfits I could justify it

i quite like the shirt and the graphics regardless, maybe cause I dont live in the US
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:23
Lmfao. I already contacted the buyer about it and he's waiting for the new one to come in the mail....

chill B)
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:25
@nybackpack hell no, that shits dumb as fuck, but good call on tees, just got me excited for good ones tho...that other dude from the uk that said the tees are lookin dope...fuck you
hey bro.

that snake charmer tee looks pretty dope in real life. and the misfits tees are pretty high quality prints. I think they look pretty dope.

Also. theres still a tee i havent seen come out, was meant to drop at season start?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:27
PINT GLASS RESTOCK
Gonna wait for the restock at the store, not paying 28 dollars for a cup :[ 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:28
hey bro.

that snake charmer tee looks pretty dope in real life. and the misfits tees are pretty high quality prints. I think they look pretty dope.

Also. theres still a tee i havent seen come out, was meant to drop at season start?
0mar you gotta supply good info if you finna say that we got good tees on our hands, when instead we got worthless cheap looking tees like sex machine coming out....im prly just gonna end up getting the snake charmer in grey or somethin, but i mean cmon dude supply pics or somethin

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:30
Anyone Know The Meaning Of The X Tee? 
Original Mac OS logo
i think..
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:32
Bet bunch of dickriders gonna cop misfit shit even though they don't know anything about the misfits..LOL it's that box logo
the power of the box logo....
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:34

Up for sale is a brand new SUPREME SS/13 Official Pint Glass w/ Red Box Logo. This item is brand new, in box/bag, and

Supreme NY store.
you're an idiot 

it was like that when he got it i know this guy and have bought from him before and hes always a good seller 

fuck off dude
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:36

Supreme NY store.
you're an idiot 

it was like that when he got it i know this guy and have bought from him before and hes always a good seller 

fuck off dude
no im saying its hilariously obvious he doesnt change his shit cause he said a glass was NEVER WORN....i dont wear pint glasses as clothing, do you??

Él Duderîno

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:37
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987you're an idiot 

fuck off dude
no im saying its hilariously obvious he doesnt change his shit cause he said a glass was NEVER WORN....i dont wear pint glasses as clothing, do you??
Lmfao. My b. thought you were callin me out for the cracks. Yeah I fucked up when I was using my description template. Fixed it forya <3

and whatya mean you dont wear pint glasses? do u even supreme?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:40
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SS-13-OFFICIAL-PINT-GLASS-WITH-BOX-LOGO-SOLD-OUT-CDG-TNF-PCL-/190824019858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6dff7792#ht_637wt_987you're an idiot 

fuck off dude
>implying

anyway no hate man sorry mistook what you said
Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:41
Where are all the fit pics of the football jerseys that sold out in seconds?
I'll put one up when mine comes in, on thursday.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0