[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:03
weak ass collab.  weak ass tees.  i'm sorry but the Misfits suck.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:04
This collab is god awful

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:06

This tee in white or black. 
I'll probably be getting this tee , but I'm gonna share the shipping with a friend. Deff not trying to pay 10 bucks shipping for 1 shirt

LA

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:14
Members of/affiliated with Odd Future are slowly becoming absorbed into Supreme.. the kid in the lookbook was like the next step
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:14
Is there going to be a Clarks colab this summer?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:19
Very disappointed 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:20
Snake charmer tee is alright, might pick it up in black/white, everything else is pretty weak...sex machine looks like something you would buy on a boardwalk somewhere, pretty sus.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:23
I must be missing something. This entire collab was at the mall this weekend split between spencers and hot topic..
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:26
Crimson ghost is sick tbh I might cop but I've never even heard of the misfits before so I'm skeptical 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:30
No more photo tees. That sus. Guess Kate Moss asked lots of money from supreme, and now they don't have enough money to do another photo tee...

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:34
Wtf only three non-collab shirts? Hopefully they release a set of 8 tees like usual. Snake charmer tee is pretty cool though
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:42
copped the matardor shirt in white, love that shit.

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:47
copped the matardor shirt in white, love that shit.
What do you love about it?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:51
Bullet shirt is very intriguing though, might get a lot of talk from your history teachers for it lol 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:52
BTW holy fuck I just realized I have a pass to wear the Misfits shit, checked my iPod touch and searched for any Misfits and had Hybrid Moments, that shit would always come up on shuffle
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:54
That X Tee is smokeyface 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:55
Just like the majority of the stuff from this season, this new shit sucks! Misfits collabo is what it is. Not much you can do with that. JFK tee is classic Supreme stuff though.

And..."Illegal business controls America"...how many of you youngins know about B.D.P.? *Please note the avatar for reference.

And first thing I thought of when I saw that "X" tee...Those old Malcolm hats...
Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:57
To each his own but I really think this collab is saying "we will slap a micro box logo on shirts, and you will buy them" I don't know, I would have liked to see some original stuff. Supremes take on the crimson ghost. Not band merch with a box logo.

8( x x )8

Apr 15, 2013 @ 13:57
Bullet shirt is very intriguing though, might get a lot of talk from your history teachers for it lol 
But not good talk.  It's pretty disrespectful of a negative major event for the US during that era.  It would be like seeing kids in 10-20 years walking around with shirts poking fun at 9-11.  

for ref: http://www.lyricswow.com/misfits/bullet/

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:00
BTW holy fuck I just realized I have a pass to wear the Misfits shit, checked my iPod touch and searched for any Misfits and had Hybrid Moments, that shit would always come up on shuffle

Honestly who's judging you? As a general statement, there's really nothing wrong with buying shit from the collab but if you don't know who or what  they are, dont act like it.  I don't know shit but some these pieces are cool 
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:02

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:05
Is anyone getting any of the tees? I think it depends if any of the tees come in a unique color, but right now it's looking like a pass for me, pretty disappointed they didn't do a normal second batch, pretty BS they only releasing three tees.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:07
Actually, TBH i dont think I'm buying the misfits. I dont look the part
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:10
Is anyone getting any of the tees? I think it depends if any of the tees come in a unique color, but right now it's looking like a pass for me, pretty disappointed they didn't do a normal second batch, pretty BS they only releasing three tees.
I would only consider getting the X tee if the athletic hooded top or something else i wanted dropped with it.

Would really rather just have a sticker of it though
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:11
I hated them all at first but the snake charmer one is growing on me, kind of reminds me of something from an MGMT video

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:17
Man this collab is garb,only the coat looks good the rest look like some hot topic merch
Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:20
bullet t with the jfk shirt

Tad Ghostal

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:22
the lighter's tight tho

Hootie Hoo

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:27
Those 3 tees are all asscheeks too

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2013 @ 14:32
if anyone wants a green paisley large hmu

instagram--- @nb508

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0