Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
beentrillin

suspended

well some fucker today at the skatepark stole my navy canvas camp cap and im about to shoot 
oh no some one took your hat sad
April 14, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
yung dusky

well some fucker today at the skatepark stole my navy canvas camp cap and im about to shoot 
How'd he take it? Something you keep on your head seems pretty hard to have stolen, bruh.
April 14, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
jvdude

How'd he take it? Something you keep on your head seems pretty hard to have stolen, bruh.
i put it down for like 5 minutes cause u gotta wear helmets at that park
April 14, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
jvdude

i put it down for like 5 minutes cause u gotta wear helmets at that park, bruh.
April 14, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
almightymints

Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
how the fuck you going to size up when XL is the biggest size offered now? Log off, supreme lifestyle aint for you
Excuse me for not knowing that... Didn't realize asking questions was such an annoyance to people such as you... I'll make sure to do some fucking research next time before I come onto a forum CREATED to ask questions and generate conversation about Supreme clothing to. But hey, if being a prick to people gets you off then by all means continue. 
April 14, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
almightymints

Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
I have the same shirt, it fits a little snug than my other shirts but I have a large and Im (200) 6'0 muscular build. drop some pounds brozay no disrespect
None taken. The weight loss is a work is progress. Supreme is most definitely more fitting for the skinnier crowd.
April 14, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
xafriaf

So does anyone wanna leak a t-shirt or two before tomorrow? 
April 14, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
fyuur

Lol just wait literally 11 hours

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 15, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
hitthebeeper

Surprised matadors are sitting in store, thought theyd sell out mad quick
April 15, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
klause117

i love down votes                 

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Dat1Dude562

no they're not u fucking idiot
lol

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 15, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
klause117

how are those irons 5 panels not sold out i think they're sick

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
illwill3000

I was at supreme LA and the paisleys were there all sizes, all colors except green, matadors are all sizes all colors, also TNF x Supreme stuff was still in stock as well as devils point. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 15, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
ChicagoLDRS

(shorts)
Trinidad x One Hit Wonder

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 15, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
klause117

I was at supreme LA and the paisleys were there all sizes, all colors except green, matadors are all sizes all colors, also TNF x Supreme stuff was still in stock as well as devils point. 
oh i thought he meant online

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Agreed...never copped anything from the sale, hats aren't a part of it, correct?  That Navy is dope.

April 15, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
klause117

Agreed...never copped anything from the sale, hats aren't a part of it, correct?
dont think so

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
huynh

To people who use the decks to skate on, how do you like them?
They kind of seem more like art pieces to hang up on your wall - they seem pretty exclusive and decks on SS go for a lot, still wrapped and unused..

I am pretty rough on my decks and so I need something durable. Never handled a Supreme deck before.
Are they strong enough to ACTUALLY skate on (not just cruise around)
How is the pop? and the quality?
April 15, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
ChicagoLDRS

In other news, I jack boy'd a canvas camp from a local skate park...PM me your offers...DSWT

April 15, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
Gorblata

Hmm, youre covering up the main graphic of the board with loads of stickers (one of which is the exact graphic youre covering up but in gold) and you have no trucks... interested to see where youre going with this
I'm more interested in the random fork on the table
its to drink the monster

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 15, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
overdrive

Is the yellow polo sweater still in store ? If anyone can do a proxy PM me
April 15, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
guys i like hummus

In other news, I jack boy'd a canvas camp from a local skate park...PM me your offers...DSWT

nicely done
April 15, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
stanpreme

how much did the long sleeve newspaper shirt retail for?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 15, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
SHARKlN

Bling towel is whack. 

Fuck Banadana is where it's at
lol a bandana that says Fuck all over it doesnt sound any cooler
roll it up, tie it around your head, loosen a camp and rock it over it on a hot summer day.
I'll also wear it as a pocket square to some college friends' weddings this summer
April 15, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
coolestguy

i know all your facebook accounts....
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=7332236 i will find you and steal all your supreme gear...
April 15, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
origins

Bling towel is whack. 

roll it up, tie it around your head, loosen a camp and rock it over it on a hot summer day.
I'll also wear it as a pocket square to some college friends' weddings this summer
Fold it accordingly and put it in the back pocket of some black denim cool

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 15, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
klause117

Bling towel is whack. 

wear a bandana that says fuck all over it to a wedding, you classy motherfucker

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
ichigo81

Tha Mistfits collab looks cool but I wouldnt cop cause I dont know shit about The Misfits
Very honest.
haha yeah something this forum lacks, I remember when the Daniel Johnston or whatever dropped and everyone acted like they knew his shit inside and out and someone was like"don't know who he is" and everyone turns and they're like"how the fuck have you not...?" and they do this for everyone lol, even for that basquiat collab coming up and stax records lol i remember that shit everyone randomly became isaac hayes fans
So this should also go for a nas tee if dropped Thursday and if they use the illmatic cover I really don't want to see fuckbois in a shirt like that and not know real hip hop
April 15, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
klause117

Tha Mistfits collab looks cool but I wouldnt cop cause I dont know shit about The Misfits
Very honest.
haha yeah something this forum lacks, I remember when the Daniel Johnston or whatever dropped and everyone acted like they knew his shit inside and out and someone was like"don't know who he is" and everyone turns and they're like"how the fuck have you not...?" and they do this for everyone lol, even for that basquiat collab coming up and stax records lol i remember that shit everyone randomly became isaac hayes fans
So this should also go for a nas tee if dropped Thursday and if they use the illmatic cover I really don't want to see fuckbois in a shirt like that and not know real hip hop
best hip hop album of all time, imo

fuck listening, and shit

April 15, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
bsm1017

2nd batch of tees and Bugs 8s dropping this week....good ass week my dudes cool

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.