[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 04, 2013 @ 17:31:42
I'm all for the high pricing, I hope Supreme continues to jack up their pricing higher.  It will naturally weed out the re-sellers and Odd Future stans.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 04, 2013 @ 17:33:14
I've seen auctions starting way lower than that:

http://r.ebay.com/tl1Adk
April 04, 2013 @ 17:34:29
What Ferrari GT model is on the GT shirt? 

April 04, 2013 @ 17:35:13
60 active listings, 1 auction sold
"the resell game"

x

April 04, 2013 @ 17:38:52
What Ferrari GT model is on the GT shirt? 

the one below the big bling bogo sticker i think

Tad Ghostal

April 04, 2013 @ 17:49:13
It's called getting a job of more than minimum wage.

I'm paying rent, car payment, all misc bills, even a disneyland pass lmao.

Decided to keep the jacket meh, Hopefully it looks amazing in person.

i make over 4 times the min wage here in canada and i am still not justifying a $500 summer coat.  i got bills still out the ass but absolutely no credit card debt. any of you dudes in here paying CC debt interest rates so you can afford your supreme addiction better look out. i just cannot understand how theres dudes in here like mrteebonilla (no offence homie!) that can just drop a G note on a couple of jackets, even if you plan to flip them. how do you just have a grand available to you? are you guys a bunch of suburb kids with parents that drive bmw's or something? when i was under 20 no way in hell did i have a G to throw around on shit like jackets. i think i was trying to save to put myself through college and buy a car that didnt break down every other week haha. man, priorities kids. all im sayin here.
^Wait, you make over FOUR time Canadian minimum wage. Thats almost 50 dollars an hour? Where are you working at? You can afford a $500 dollar jacket. Those Canadian Goose cost like $800!

work in trades my man. one thing i learned is it isn't the job that you do if you wanna make cash, it's the industry in which you work in. oil, banks, energy, etc. you do any job in those and you will make good money. fckin janitors for oil companies make over $40/hour to vaccum the floors and stuff. just a little tip for all you job seekers wanting a job with max supreme coppage hahaha. but yeah,  theres a diff between being able to afford something, and actually justifying the price.
April 04, 2013 @ 17:50:01
every post i make is a double post. double fails

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 04, 2013 @ 17:57:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
ALL THEM CAMPS JUST SITTING THERE
LIKE SUM BITCHES
whats up with that
most the camps this season are pretty lame

F.A.C.K. IV

April 04, 2013 @ 17:59:28

LOOOOOOL

Velco pit vents. Told y'all TNF was garbage...

April 04, 2013 @ 17:59:52
I don't know why you guys are complaining about reselling right now. They're really hasn't been much to resell. PCL hoodies didn't resell for the most part, neither did the bling hoodies, and the tnf collab probably won't resell that much based on how expensive it is. All that really leaves is the Comme Des Garcons collab, and reselling on that would have been way worse if it was a hoodie.
April 04, 2013 @ 18:01:49
PCL hoodies didn't resell for the most part
uhhhh.....
April 04, 2013 @ 18:03:28
I'm surprised the tin camp caps didn't drop along with the TNF
April 04, 2013 @ 18:04:31
hahaha it was $508 shipped LOLOL and it still sold out, i can buy a million better fucking jackets than one that's made out of 3m and it's a shell
April 04, 2013 @ 18:05:04
PCL hoodies didn't resell for the most part
uhhhh.....
Yeah I don't know what he's talking about either lol

April 04, 2013 @ 18:06:40
ive been patiently waiting for water shorts and guat camp is that too much to ask for for next thurzday 

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

April 04, 2013 @ 18:07:59
ive been patiently waiting for water shorts and guat camp is that too much to ask for for next thurzday 
Yes, they won't drop the shorts until around next month. It is still cold in New York. Think about it, why would they drop North Face and the following week, drop swim shorts? lol
April 04, 2013 @ 18:08:50

LOOOOOOL

OK still a dope jacket but this picture tells me im glad i didnt copp! thanks!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

April 04, 2013 @ 18:08:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
ALL THEM CAMPS JUST SITTING THERE
LIKE SUM BITCHES
whats up with that
most the camps this season are pretty lame
That Rubber Logo camp is pretty fresh tho

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

April 04, 2013 @ 18:09:06

LOOOOOOL

Pic makes me glad I didn't cop. Looks like shit. No salt. Just the truth. 
April 04, 2013 @ 18:10:40
Yes, they won't drop the shorts until around next month. It is still cold in New York. Think about it, why would they drop North Face and the following week, drop swim shorts? lol
its hot in texas mother nature needs to fuck off in ny

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

April 04, 2013 @ 18:11:18
Island polo fit pic, size large 6'1 145 fits perfect 
April 04, 2013 @ 18:12:16
Black/3M is too clean
April 04, 2013 @ 18:14:21
its hot in texas mother nature needs to fuck off in ny
I feel you, I live at the beach in Cali but I'm just saying why they wouldn't release them lol
April 04, 2013 @ 18:16:33

LOOOOOOL

OK still a dope jacket but this picture tells me im glad i didnt copp! thanks!
agreed, even at $300 I would've been upset with that quality, it's like hmmmm buy an iPad 4 or this POS hyped shell?

I think I know.
April 04, 2013 @ 18:17:13
Island polo fit pic, i got large 6'1 145 fits perfect 
hope you're at your grandmas man, that bathroom is stuck in the 80s damn.

good fit
April 04, 2013 @ 18:17:14
The salt in this thread lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x