$timRep

fuck the raft

broke bois will cry 
April 14, 2013 @ 03:45 PM

fuck the raft

damn and you got a trailer? swiffness
April 14, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
Blurt

Do you guys google pictures for things that have supreme on them?
Damn you don't have anything else to do?
April 14, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
tarixx

Do you guys google pictures for things that have supreme on them?

Damn you don't have anything else to do?
it's not like it takes longer than a few seconds
April 14, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
downbyone

All you kids in here stay on Jason dills nuts, keep the down votes coming, dill is a legend, but he is irrelevant in skateboarding today. How y'all going to down vote dgk? If you wouldn't wear a dgk shirt you picked the wrong brand to follow. Stevie Williams>Jason dill by 1 million. Fucking dillriders
i dont like Dill, but dgk is weak as fuck. it's been weak for years, Dirty Ghetto Kids? horrible

OF.M bangin on ya FM

April 14, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
88supreme88

All you kids in here stay on Jason dills nuts, keep the down votes coming, dill is a legend, but he is irrelevant in skateboarding today. How y'all going to down vote dgk? If you wouldn't wear a dgk shirt you picked the wrong brand to follow. Stevie Williams>Jason dill by 1 million. Fucking dillriders
i dont like Dill, but dgk is weak as fuck. it's been weak for years, Dirty Ghetto Kids? horrible
And lets not forget they sponsored Justin Beiber
April 14, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
korange

i really hope supreme can make some wallets or card holder, even money clip will be great. i don't mean that cdg wallets. those are for girl imo.
and if supreme can do a collaboration with Arc'teryx Veilance, that will bring supreme to another level, and it will be much much better than TNF collab.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

April 14, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
scruffy

Just cuz

inb4 'shoulders too boney...wouldn't hit'
Welp I got my random fap for the day
April 14, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
slytendencies

Just cuz

Shoulders are fine but collar bone is too big 3/10 would not hit
April 14, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
the_mandarin

And lets not forget they sponsored Justin Beiber
son koston is better than stevie williams without a doubt

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 14, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
almightymints

Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
April 14, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
mrteebonilla

yal niggas bought a paislry shirt for 110 i went to ross and found an identical one for 5 lmao
what brand and color, I'm feeling to go over and buy one too
calvin klein in a dark green 
dang that's a nice come up. Pics?
in a bit
11 Hours Later and nothin

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 14, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
helado4thelow

Just cuz

wasnt this on SS? weirdo
April 14, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Just cuz

wasnt this on SS? weirdo
& I'm the one who posted it there...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 14, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
fucktyson

Just cuz

Do want name.
April 14, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
mrteebonilla

Supreme tshirts shrink when u wash em.....
no...only when you put them in the dryer...washing machine is for washing

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 14, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
the_mandarin

Supreme tshirts shrink when u wash em.....
no...only when you put them in the dryer...washing machine is for washing
I made the stupid mistake of forgetting my lead or follow tee was in the wash and put it in the dryer sad

April 14, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
jjapplesauce

Favorite brands include supreme, monster energy drinks, NOS energy drinks, neff, TRukfit, DGK, Young & Reckless, and MEtal mulisha
April 14, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
RyandaGod

Just cuz

wasnt this on SS? weirdo
What you don't know whips and chains faggot?
April 14, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
the_mandarin

Lol skate history is always so funny because no matter how rad the dudes are, they're still running these businesses that market gear to posers. $$$
Can't blame someone for making a living though. As long as they continue to do what they love and they do it only for that motivation so be it. It's when people begin to do things for the sole purpose of making money that the shit becomes wack.

April 14, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
RyandaGod

Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
how the fuck you going to size up when XL is the biggest size offered now? Log off, supreme lifestyle aint for you
April 14, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
tezzz

yal niggas bought a paislry shirt for 110 i went to ross and found an identical one for 5 lmao
what brand and color, I'm feeling to go over and buy one too
calvin klein in a dark green 
dang that's a nice come up. Pics?
in a bit
11 Hours Later and nothin
dam chill out i knocked out can't i get some sleep

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 14, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
illwill3000

how the fuck you going to size up when XL is the biggest size offered now? Log off, supreme lifestyle aint for you
the return of ryandagod! been off dick riding pyrex for a minute now. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 14, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
tezzz

drop some lbs...

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 14, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
slap

What class is it? Sunday school?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 14, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
RyandaGod

Dick riding pyrex? Please youngin. I see you studying up though, my relevance at an all time high
April 14, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
illwill3000

Dick riding pyrex? Please youngin. I see you studying up though, my relevance at an all time high
Hey was it you who always posted pictures of yourself wearing the same damn skin tight blue sweat pants in every OOTD?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 14, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
illwill3000

off Javier's instagram....
shieeeet this is way more fresh than the actual one. 

April 14, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
jeasy3d

I have the same shirt, it fits a little snug than my other shirts but I have a large and Im (200) 6'0 muscular build. drop some pounds brozay no disrespect
April 14, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
swervin

WTB supreme snapback
arc or futura
pm me which hat and price

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.