[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:20
(shorts)

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:26
Those supreme shorts are shit tier quality as well. I would expect them to at least be decent for being 120 bucks. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:27
stop           

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:27
"ignore him" says the dude dedicating a paragraph to the kid

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:28
Them PCL Crushers never dropping tongueface

Bang

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:34
Them PCL Crushers never dropping 
come on B got plenty time lol
temperatures still not stayin warm

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:46
why has this shit been dead for the last couple of days? 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:46
"ignore him" says the dude dedicating a paragraph to the kid
three sentences =/= "a paragraph"

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:53
why has this shit been dead for the last couple of days? 
probably because they're nothing to talk about? the only days worth looking at are mondays if there's a collab, wednesdays for drop info, and thursdays
Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:54
well some fucker today at the skatepark stole my navy canvas camp cap and im about to shoot 
Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:55
well some fucker today at the skatepark stole my navy canvas camp cap and im about to shoot 

cold

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:56
oh no some one took your hat smh
Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:56
How'd he take it? Something you keep on your head seems pretty hard to have stolen, bruh.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:59
How'd he take it? Something you keep on your head seems pretty hard to have stolen, bruh.
i put it down for like 5 minutes cause u gotta wear helmets at that park
Apr 14, 2013 @ 23:00
i put it down for like 5 minutes cause u gotta wear helmets at that park, bruh.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 23:23
Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
how the fuck you going to size up when XL is the biggest size offered now? Log off, supreme lifestyle aint for you
Excuse me for not knowing that... Didn't realize asking questions was such an annoyance to people such as you... I'll make sure to do some fucking research next time before I come onto a forum CREATED to ask questions and generate conversation about Supreme clothing to. But hey, if being a prick to people gets you off then by all means continue. 
Apr 14, 2013 @ 23:28
Just bought an XL "Lead/Follow" shirt from someone, brought it home, and it fits tight as hell. This is second time i've had a Supreme shirt fit like this. It is literally unwearable... makes me look like a tool haha. I'm 6'1 and about 230lbs (big boy...), should I start sizing up with Supreme? Every other brand I wear is completely fine at an XL. Makes no sense.
I have the same shirt, it fits a little snug than my other shirts but I have a large and Im (200) 6'0 muscular build. drop some pounds brozay no disrespect
None taken. The weight loss is a work is progress. Supreme is most definitely more fitting for the skinnier crowd.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 23:31
So does anyone wanna leak a t-shirt or two before tomorrow? 
Apr 14, 2013 @ 23:43
Lol just wait literally 11 hours

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:00
Surprised matadors are sitting in store, thought theyd sell out mad quick
Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:04
i love down votes                 

fuck listening, and shit

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:10
no they're not u fucking idiot
lol

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:10
how are those irons 5 panels not sold out i think they're sick

fuck listening, and shit

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:13
I was at supreme LA and the paisleys were there all sizes, all colors except green, matadors are all sizes all colors, also TNF x Supreme stuff was still in stock as well as devils point. 

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:14
(shorts)
Trinidad x One Hit Wonder

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:14
I was at supreme LA and the paisleys were there all sizes, all colors except green, matadors are all sizes all colors, also TNF x Supreme stuff was still in stock as well as devils point. 
oh i thought he meant online

fuck listening, and shit

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:19
Agreed...never copped anything from the sale, hats aren't a part of it, correct?  That Navy is dope.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:20
Agreed...never copped anything from the sale, hats aren't a part of it, correct?
dont think so

fuck listening, and shit

Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:22
To people who use the decks to skate on, how do you like them?
They kind of seem more like art pieces to hang up on your wall - they seem pretty exclusive and decks on SS go for a lot, still wrapped and unused..

I am pretty rough on my decks and so I need something durable. Never handled a Supreme deck before.
Are they strong enough to ACTUALLY skate on (not just cruise around)
How is the pop? and the quality?
Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:22
In other news, I jack boy'd a canvas camp from a local skate park...PM me your offers...DSWT

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0