[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 13, 2013 @ 22:53
Ill admit that that whole paragraph was fucking stupid, that's why I changed it. But not everyone wants to wear all supreme 24/7 because 1 that would be very fiscally irresponsible, and 2 there's not enough diversity. 
It's just that Pink Dolphin kinda sucks man. I like to think my wardrobe is pretty damn diverse but pink animals and little screaming bombs ... too rvre for me
yeah I agree with that. I just bought a shirt with a diver's head gear, the colors on the logo are gray, black, and navy, and a pair of anchor navy/gray socks. I think a lot of their stuff is really ridiculously colorful.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:03
Anyone know if SupNY still got that black suprem hat? Think it's a amazing simple hat

Or Schminx hat if that's the real name of it 
They still have the black supream hat in stock
Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:03
Fit pics of Pink Dolphin? Did you eat at Tomato Pie? Fit pics?
Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:05
My pint glass came neatly wrapped in the Matador shirt I ordered. Praise to those bulls for keeping my shit safe.
how unfortunate lol.
at least the bawx logo still good
sell it on ebay as defected, idk worked for the cdg's

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:24
Man there ain't even people reselling the green paisley, I can't believe I missed that shit.  Fuckin' autofill, putting my zip code where my email goes and shit.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:24
Anyone got a price range on the schminx coaches?
Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:38
any1 know if the yellow s/s polo sweater restocked already in a large? If so, I'm fuct
Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:41
Exactly what I thought when I first saw this, but idk...I'm hoping they will do a secret drop with a crusher like someone said or a shirt with this print but that's probably me having too much hope in Supreme
'secret drop' was the fuck camp.  I don't even think there was such a drop in FW'12
Small box hoodies were a secret drop.
Yea, pretty sure they do a couple for each season, for S/S 12 it was striped canvas camps and I'm fairly sure the floral polo was a secret drop.
Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:42
It's just that Pink Dolphin kinda sucks man. I like to think my wardrobe is pretty damn diverse but pink animals and little screaming bombs ... too rvre for me
yeah I agree with that. I just bought a shirt with a diver's head gear, the colors on the logo are gray, black, and navy, and a pair of anchor navy/gray socks. I think a lot of their stuff is really ridiculously colorful.
There are better streetwear brands to be had, better quality/designs IMHO. Check out:
Neighborhood, Stussy, Bape, Alife, Huf (YMMV), UNDFTD, Carhartt UK

Maybe you will find something you like. I don't really buy too much streetwear outside of these brands so maybe I'm biased.
Yeah I agree with all the ones you said, out of them I wear Stussy, Alife, Huf, and Undftd. But I think Neighborhood, Bape, and Carhartt WIP are all too expensive for what they are, but I appreciate the thought man.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 13, 2013 @ 23:49
Try quiet life
Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:08
Am I just late or did anyone else not see this!? http://www.complex.com/style/2013/04/supreme-collaborates-with-horror-punk-band-the-misfits-for-a-small-capsule-collection the hat is the one that I saw a worker wearing at Supreme LA, looked pretty nice

Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:09
Man there ain't even people reselling the green paisley, I can't believe I missed that shit.  Fuckin' autofill, putting my zip code where my email goes and shit.
Sold mine for $150 blushing
Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:15
Man supreme going to fuck us around and drop the PCL shit mid summer. Putting the drag game down
Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:27
Man supreme going to fuck us around and drop the PCL shit mid summer. Putting the drag game down
how you know dis
Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:44
\

angler camp

UFO's and Paradiddles.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:53
\

na-kels shirt at the end tho
That's a Krooked x Misfits shirt. Not Supreme
Apr 14, 2013 @ 01:32
\

na-kels shirt at the end tho
That's a Krooked x Misfits shirt. Not Supreme
ah fair enough, thanks

UFO's and Paradiddles.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 01:55
Tha Mistfits collab looks cool but I wouldnt cop cause I dont know shit about The Misfits
Apr 14, 2013 @ 02:02
Tha Mistfits collab looks cool but I wouldnt cop cause I dont know shit about The Misfits
Very honest.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 02:17
Resellers will suffer on misfit collab
Apr 14, 2013 @ 02:46
I just want to thank you, ladies and gentleman, for all the downvotes, it's such an honor. 

Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:11

Yes.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:12
too sketch.

the box logo detail in the front is completely fine yet the tag is all fucked up? also no discoloration on the tee. fake i'm guessing

Be about it

Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:14
\

angler camp
Saw this earlier but what I dont understand is why the hell you got downvoted for posting it on here.  Clowns.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:19
people so sensitive off of some downvotes
REVS
Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:22
Resellers will suffer on misfit collab
Never suffer, only thrive. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:22
Am I a herb for thinking about this when I see the word "Misfits"...

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
and here...we...go
http://www.ioffer.com/i/supreme-new-fashion-short-sleeved-t-shirt-01-539275940
Probably a thicker tee then the real ones.
The cdg's are thinner because they are poly blend, nearly all of supremes regular tees are100% cotton afaik.

Also am I the only one who actually likes the fit? Haha. The slightly fitted sleeve makes it look so much better on nearly anyone - maybe it's just my preference.
Hunter
Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:34
Apr 14, 2013 @ 03:37
do you guys think my tie dye pullover fits alright?

fois

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.