Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 12, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
________

Chumlee got some decks tho
too bad if he stands on one itll just crack down the middle knowing their quality.
i thought you would say because of his weight.. i'm pretty sure all wooden decks are the same "quality"
April 12, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Dat1Dude562

F
too bad if he stands on one itll just crack down the middle knowing their quality.
i thought you would say because of his weight.. i'm pretty sure all wooden decks are the same "quality"
looks like someone doesn't skate coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 12, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
Wompy

Damn. Letters and graphic are already peeling off my schminx keychain. not cool B(
April 12, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
premefeen

Stopped by my parents' house today.  Left the room for a bit, came back n my old man was jumping around the room with my 3m tnf pack on like he was in space or some shit, no lie.  When he saw me he said "this looks like some real space-pack shit" 
April 12, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
TKYOYOKO

I hope i didn't miss the Pint Glass Restock... 
April 12, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
0mar

i really don't understand this buzz for the pint glasses?

saw a dude a few pages back putting a bud in one, and it wasn't even a pint.

Supreme could sell some of you your own shit.
April 12, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
fyuur

It has a box logo on it

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 12, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
Wompy

because bawks lowgo
April 12, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
alonelyestate

Haven't seen any love for the Levi's Type 1 on here.

April 12, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
rickdider

obviously you cannot grasp the concept of thirst in both the literal and metaphorical sense.
April 12, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
tomo.

Anybody cop the leather camp? Get your pics up..
April 12, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
mrteebonilla

Quality 1st post

and i got DSWT JFK Tee,9/10 Pink Panama,9/10 Black Classic Logo Hoodie, and $500 for my black TNF jacket cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 12, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
KiddCoast

Damn looks better than expected

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 12, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Anthos

Damn looks better than expected
Yeah i knew this was a dope jacket, a little pricey tho, i was gonna ask if anyone copped...I like that stripe joint tha best

Edit: hows tha fit? height weight and size please

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

April 12, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Dat1Dude562

Wtf Pint GLasses literally restocked like a second ago but they said sold out when I click add to cart

only faggot pinoys bought the pint glasses.

April 12, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
supream

Wtf Pint GLasses literally restocked like a second ago but they said sold out when I click add to cart

only faggot pinoys bought the pint glasses.
thats what she said.
April 12, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
paulywalnuts

short sleeve polo sweater will be here tmrw...fit pics to prove the retirement home steez is real...
Pauly, what size did you go for man and what are your measurements (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm 6 foot and 160 lbs and thinking large.  Heading down to the London store tomorrow. 
yeah you def need a large

i master bait from time to time

April 12, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
________

F
looks like someone doesn't skate
by all wooden decks, I meant all real boards, not that walmart shit. so tell me, who has the best quality boards!
April 12, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
Dat1Dude562

^ from my experience, Crailtap (Girl, Chocolate...) are shitty wood and snap too easy (made in china). I like baker boards even though they break but if you want "quality " boards, none of the big brands such as element, Plan B, baker, girl, chocolate, and so on are your options. You have to go to less popular brands such as Roger skateboards. Toy machines are tanks (USA made) and Almost boards are very good construction-wise (made in Canada, pressed in china). Unfortuantely, you can't really get a quality board anymore since most skate companies are just in it for the profit and outsourced.

April 12, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
dismiss

same as any of the other kitsch items, just fun to collect

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 12, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
mengdynasty

^ from my experience, Crailtap (Girl, Chocolate...) are shitty wood and snap too easy (made in china). I like baker boards even though they break but if you want "quality " boards, none of the big brands such as element, Plan B, baker, girl, chocolate, and so on are your options. You have to go to less popular brands such as Roger skateboards. Toy machines are tanks (USA made) and Almost boards are very good construction-wise (made in Canada, pressed in china). Unfortuantely, you can't really get a quality board anymore since most skate companies are just in it for the profit and outsourced.
That question is very biased and you will get different answers. You said toy machine decks are tanks, but my last deck was one and I ran through it in a little over three weeks. I herd the same about crailtap brand decks and I am on your side with baker though. 
April 13, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
thirdworlds

April 13, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
guys i like hummus

how do y'all liek the acid hat 
April 13, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
________

That question is very biased and you will get different answers. You said toy machine decks are tanks, but my last deck was one and I ran through it in a little over three weeks. I herd the same about crailtap brand decks and I am on your side with baker though. 
I've had 1 toy machine and I hated it. Crailtaps are probably my favorites though. I'm skating a Palace (made in china) right now and I love it. At the end of the day, they're all just 7 plies of wood
April 13, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
supremetroll

whats new in the london store?

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

April 13, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
________

i'm really feeling both of the eras all of a sudden

i'm leaning towards the olive
April 13, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
fyuur

Toy Machine >

I'm skating Toy Machine decks for the rest of my life.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 13, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
krazysk8er

short sleeve polo sweater will be here tmrw...fit pics to prove the retirement home steez is real...
Pauly, what size did you go for man and what are your measurements (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm 6 foot and 160 lbs and thinking large.  Heading down to the London store tomorrow. 
yeah you def need a large
yah, large will fit you, i tried on both L and Xl. 
April 13, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
paulywalnuts

while on the subject, the best deck i ever owned was an Anti-Hero, it was John Cardiel's "Flesh Eating Bacteria" graphic...the shape of the deck was always more important to me than the durability or weight...and that deck was perfect...

i master bait from time to time

April 13, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
BigPO

Walk into Supreme wit da stacks and leave like

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.