[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 04, 2013 @ 13:17:09 PM
Devils point,tnf and rubber camo cap confirmed ?????

LA

April 04, 2013 @ 13:17:51 PM
Anybody have fit pics on the devils point windbreaker?
April 04, 2013 @ 13:18:02 PM
Are the palace tee's dropping online ??????

LA

April 04, 2013 @ 13:18:47 PM
Are the palace tee's dropping online ??????

LA

April 04, 2013 @ 13:18:58 PM
Lined up at London for 3 and a half hours and walked out with nothing. Jacket was ugly, just my opinion after seeing it in person and the backpack on shelf had stains on the 3M and it was brand new.
AMEN! Quality on the backpack and roo was really poor the logo's on both had loose threads...I was happy with black Devil's Point. 
Which one looked nicer in person for the jacket, Red or Black?
April 04, 2013 @ 13:21:35 PM
For sure.
April 04, 2013 @ 13:22:40 PM
I'm too broke for this type of release .. No shame in my game
April 04, 2013 @ 13:23:57 PM
Lined up at London for 3 and a half hours and walked out with nothing. Jacket was ugly, just my opinion after seeing it in person and the backpack on shelf had stains on the 3M and it was brand new.
AMEN! Quality on the backpack and roo was really poor the logo's on both had loose threads...I was happy with black Devil's Point. 
Red was nicer than I thought...but I would still say black. 
April 04, 2013 @ 13:26:52 PM
Red was nicer than I thought...but I would still say black. 
BLACK!
April 04, 2013 @ 13:27:11 PM

my names zane & i love odd future

April 04, 2013 @ 13:27:18 PM
all for black

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 04, 2013 @ 13:28:09 PM
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el

"Only true misfit fans"? Do I have to be a true broadway lover to wear my Dorothy and cats tee? Fucking goop

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
April 04, 2013 @ 13:28:51 PM
so really $548 for jacket? sneakerheads like me love that shit ... ill pay it ... gotta be honest.. but damn thats rape LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

April 04, 2013 @ 13:30:05 PM
I'm too broke for this type of release .. No shame in my game
lol for real
April 04, 2013 @ 13:31:00 PM
Anyone know if the Polo Sweater dropped in London?  It dropped in Japan so hoping it will hit London too.

April 04, 2013 @ 13:31:34 PM
so really $548 for jacket? sneakerheads like me love that shit ... ill pay it ... gotta be honest.. but damn thats rape LOL
yeah whoever said "get the lube ready" on monday wasn't playing 
April 04, 2013 @ 13:31:41 PM
devil's point and im ouuttt

Tad Ghostal

April 04, 2013 @ 13:32:38 PM
tough on the resellers .. resale will have to be $700+ tooo many broke bois to sell that

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

April 04, 2013 @ 13:32:40 PM

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
not jealous, just find it pointless. and i praise you for sticking to basquiat cause you know it.
April 04, 2013 @ 13:36:06 PM
Devils point not confirmed, rubber cap confirmed (not too sure abou camo...) and the schinimx hat is confirmed 
April 04, 2013 @ 13:37:35 PM
any info on whats hitting japan stores next week?
April 04, 2013 @ 13:40:05 PM
Anyone know if the Polo Sweater dropped in London?  It dropped in Japan so hoping it will hit London too.

I didn't see it...I'm pretty sure it hasn't dropped in London yet.
April 04, 2013 @ 13:40:13 PM

I said this awhile ago. some of the kids I seen with the 3-6 mafia tee on wasnt even born when they came out. Im not mad at it though. Its the way of the world now brozay. I see people wearing pink floyd, rolling stones, etc and probably dont have a fucking clue who they are.  
April 04, 2013 @ 13:40:16 PM
Devils point not confirmed, rubber cap confirmed (not too sure abou camo...) and the schinimx hat is confirmed 
dude the devils point was confirmed
April 04, 2013 @ 13:40:54 PM
Black devils point, black camp and you know I got dat bongo key ring
April 04, 2013 @ 13:42:27 PM
who was the only mothafucka saying the northface was going to be over 500? me... this nybackpack kook dont know shit.
April 04, 2013 @ 13:43:16 PM
I said this awhile ago. some of the kids I seen with the 3-6 mafia tee on wasnt even born when they came out. Im not mad at it though. Its the way of the world now brozay. I see people wearing pink floyd, rolling stones, etc and probably dont have a fucking clue who they are.  
true that, every where in socal you see girls wearing pink floyd shirts its like cmon... whered you get that? foreign exchange? hahaha dark side of the moon b....
April 04, 2013 @ 13:43:27 PM
What is this Devils point shit? Could someone please post a pic

I got hoez on deck niggah

April 04, 2013 @ 13:44:38 PM

Definately not.

April 04, 2013 @ 13:45:58 PM
What is this Devils point shit? Could someone please post a pic
not much of hypebeast if you dunno about the devils point by now lool

Tad Ghostal

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x