April 12, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
bunny

Anyone know what the retail price was on the Lowman Shibuya box logo t-shirt?
Supposedly 27300 JPY, which is 275 USD.
Thanks. I saw someone post that on the HB blog too, but couldn't find verification anywhere.

Save 20% on dope streetwear at MLTD.com with code 20PERCENT

April 12, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Mega_pro92

Just got my black rubber camp in (cali life)...dope fit! Better than tha crosses
what part of cali you out of. i just got mine today too. 
April 12, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
illwill3000

Just got my black rubber camp in (cali life)...dope fit! Better than tha crosses
Shit guys, I'm like 40 mins drive from SupLA and my stuff always ships from SupNY and takes 5 days or more. What's up with that?! 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 12, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
Mega_pro92

check out my new vid, like comment suscrribe

old but.
April 12, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
Misa <3

the hype for supreme is real, even shitty products got sold out
April 12, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
Mega_pro92

Shit guys, I'm like 40 mins drive from SupLA and my stuff always ships from SupNY and takes 5 days or more. What's up with that?! 
you out of riverside area?
April 12, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
youlaughatme

No more fit pics of the football top?

Did anyone even buy it in store after looking at it? 

I want to see a 'normal' size person wearing one.
The only pic we've seen is a child topping the charts at an impressive 5'2" in a large with a jacket over the top?
April 12, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
illwill3000

Naw I live in the OC/LA Border area like Santa Fe Springs/La Habra/ La Mirada area 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 12, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
squadus

Anyone have fit pics of the polo sweater or the island polo?
April 12, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
illusive

all the stuff they dropped today was ugly af...

only good stuff that they dropped for me was the GT tee(copped) and the dorothy shirt(slept on)

damn shame
the fuck outta here
April 12, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
majdob

April 12, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
joseph_squared

Do you guys know how to get rid of these marks on the TNF from the folding? 

I really need some help. I have tried water on a rag and just a plain rag. Hung it over night for two days and little has happened.
Just iron it breh. Low heat, paper on top.
April 12, 2013 @ 11:53 AM
April 12, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
youlaughatme

**TieDye Pull info**

Right I got my black one yesterday. Threw it over my grey schminx hood and nipped out in the smoker. (thats a car for all you 'muricans) 

Anyway, Got my hood out this morning and I noticed red markings around my cuffs and on the collar reaching down the chest. Very light markings, but in sunlight it was noticeable and fucking hideous. Puzzled indeed. 

I have been out in the car again this morning and right where my seat belt sits is where the marks are. Only conclusion I can draw is that the marks are from the pullover. SHIT> Schminx hood was freshly washed prior to going under the pullover.

Please be advised that some of the bleach or dye used in the sublimation process is left as a residue on the inner!!

However I've washed the hood and it appears to come out completely, I used a light spray of stain remover on the affected areas and its looks fresh again.

So, when yours arrives in the post don't bang it over a fresh white tee and run off in it. You might find yourself a little disappointed. 

That is all...
April 12, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
Oli96

Just got a slighty usedb schminx hoodie for 80 pounds, good deal again i'd say

anyone else think these may be sought after next season or so?
April 12, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
youlaughatme

Please be advised that some of the bleach or dye used is left as a residue!!
I hope you know that Supreme doesn't take the time to individually tie dye each pullover (or tee), it's just a print.

On a side note, too many of y'all spending hundreds on tops and are still wearing $15 pants. Step your denim game up.
I like how you assume that I have no clue what Im talking about.  Please enlighten us, your textile knowledge must me exemplary.
I never eluded to individual garment treatment did I?
I mean shiit, turning a spun polythred into what is in my hand, wow. I can only assume that you are implying that they produced these results through mysterious influences or unexplained powers, whats the word? Magic, no no necromancy that's the one. It must be to turn water, coal, air and petrol into this? *mind blown*

As for the $15 pants game shit Im speechless.

I trying to help other members you tit, get off your high horse before you get a nose bleed.
April 12, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
youlaughatme

So the bleed from them pull over is all in my imagination?

cool.
April 12, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
Oli96

nothing from this season aside from maybe the rose jerseys are ever going to be sought after in the future. production numbers this season have been absolutely ludicrous.
hmm that is true, some items i've hardly seen for sale usually a sign they're popular
April 12, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
swel666

i doubt it
considering how low the number of people that respect mark is.

April 12, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
evimero350

Off topic but how was the quality on the CDG x Supreme hoodie? Did it fit small large or TTS
April 12, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
youlaughatme

Please be advised that some of the bleach or dye used is left as a residue!!
I hope you know that Supreme doesn't take the time to individually tie dye each pullover (or tee), it's just a print.

On a side note, too many of y'all spending hundreds on tops and are still wearing $15 pants. Step your denim game up.
I like how you assume that I have no clue what Im talking about.  Please enlighten us, your textile knowledge must me exemplary.
I never eluded to individual garment treatment did I?
I mean shiit, turning a spun polythred into what is in my hand, wow. I can only assume that you are implying that they produced these results through mysterious influences or unexplained powers, whats the word? Magic, no no necromancy that's the one. It must be to turn water, coal, air and petrol into this? *mind blown*

As for the $15 pants game shit Im speechless.

I trying to help other members you tit, get off your high horse before you get a nose bleed.
2/10

edit: what the fuck are you even saying lol? rambling ass nigga. you said that they used bleach to die the pullovers and i corrected you and say they did not, the "die" is just a fabric. end of story.
You struggle with the english language do you? Sorry, I forget we didn't all finish school, I'll go a little slower.

You misread what I said, think you know better and are looking like a twat for it.

Hang on, maybe I should bullet point this for you?

1) No one cares.

2) No one cares.
April 12, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
$timRep

I heard the tie dye pullover fit small so I got a large , now someone said they fit bigger than usual wtf 
April 12, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
swel666

I heard the tie dye pullover fit small so I got a large , now someone said they fit bigger than usual wtf 
its smaller your good

April 12, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
youlaughatme

its smaller your good
True Story, fits super short.
April 12, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
lalala

if you look at some of the pictures posted here, a lot of people don't know how to size their clothes properly

x

April 12, 2013 @ 01:58 PM
asvpxlvis

anyone think towels coming out?
April 12, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
swel666

anyone think towels coming out?
its pretty hard to say

April 12, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
Iarumas

trukfit is a quality brand
April 12, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
zane-

Anyone else here wear Dickies?

my names zane & i love odd future

April 12, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
swel666

Anyone else here wear Dickies?
shut up zane

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.