Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 12, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
bsm1017

tony you like 16 what the fuck you tryin to post for lol
*17 lol but na this is HTF's pic
i see you bruh, 4 more years till yourself and ya wifey can share a beer together out the Supreme pint glass lol

Él Duderîno

April 12, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
susdaddy

still pissed how that matador is $110, wanted it so bad but cant justify the price. not broke just smart enough to not pay $120 shipped for a short sleeve button up. looks damn good though and if i lived near NY or LA and i was in stock im sure id pick it up
with tax youd probably be paying the same thing lol ...................
April 12, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
paulywalnuts

still pissed how that matador is $110, wanted it so bad but cant justify the price. not broke just smart enough to not pay $120 shipped for a short sleeve button up. looks damn good though and if i lived near NY or LA and i was in stock im sure id pick it up
10 dollar shipping or 8% tax...you choose...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 12, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
Gorblata

elevation burger > 5 guys > wendy's > bk > mcdonalds
In n Out >

If you havent had it you havent lived, come to California

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 12, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
bsm1017

i dont think NY has tax under like $110 or something??

Él Duderîno

April 12, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

110 vs 120 is your breaking point? the shirt probably cost 10 to make bro. you aint about this supreme life
can you not read, what the fuck? I said I can't justify the $110 pricetag, but then I said $120 shipped, I never said"boy only if the matador tee was $110 I could afford it, but I cant because it's $120" learn to read. btw supreme life? shut the fuck up.
April 12, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
paulywalnuts

elevation burger > 5 guys > wendy's > bk > mcdonalds
In n Out >

If you havent had it you havent lived, come to California
in new york and philly we got Shake Shack...same damn thing.  and yeah i've had in n out.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

streetclothes23

everyone on here acting like you have to be 21 to drink. gimme a break thats like saying you cant go over speed limit smh

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

paulywalnuts

i dont think NY has tax under like $110 or something??
clothing under $100

April 12, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

that's not what im saying
IM SAYING THAT THE DAMN PRICE IS TOO HIGH
70-80 was my sweet spot for it, not that the shipping made it too much...
April 12, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
spast

yo the tie dye pullover fits quite large right?
April 12, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
illwill3000

You basically said that you would pick it up if it was in the store, unrelated to not having to pay shipping. But in store it's still the same price, so that's where the confusion is coming from.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 12, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
chief

lol @ people bringing their supreme glass from home to restaurants to drink out of 

think for a moment how retarded that sounds/makes you look

•••

April 12, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
bostonstrangler

Drove all the way to LA to get the green paisley and then before i got there it sold out IBAFIPAW

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

April 12, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
illwill3000

Drove all the way to LA to get the green paisley and then before i got there it sold out IBAFIPAW
I'm going tomorrow. I'll pick you up one if they have them.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 12, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
ultradunk

Do you guys know how to get rid of these marks on the TNF from the folding? 

I really need some help. I have tried water on a rag and just a plain rag. Hung it over night for two days and little has happened.

gawd.tumblr.com

April 12, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
slytendencies

I really need some help. I have tried water on a rag and just a plain rag. Hung it over night for two days and little has happened.
Didn't someone post that this type of shit happens to 3M before this came out? I'm pretty sure they came to the conclusion that you just have to live with it.
April 12, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
BigPO

Water and a rag is probably the last thing you want to do. 3M easily can scrub off, and become dull/non-reflective. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 12, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
Black Adam

now its all over, can someone post the pic of the person wearing the green paisley that was posted weeks ago?

*Edit*

These two faggots 'bout to kiss?
How dare you call Flying Lotus a faggot
lol who?  y'all niggas listen to some soft ass music.
Captain Murphy b. 
Same person B
I know lol?
April 12, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
Gorblata

now its all over, can someone post the pic of the person wearing the green paisley that was posted weeks ago?

*Edit*

These two faggots 'bout to kiss?
How dare you call Flying Lotus a faggot
lol who?  y'all niggas listen to some soft ass music.
Captain Murphy b. 
Same person B
I know lol?
oh my bad aha

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 12, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
krazysk8er

short sleeve polo sweater will be here tmrw...fit pics to prove the retirement home steez is real...
love my polo sweater
April 12, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

You basically said that you would pick it up if it was in the store, unrelated to not having to pay shipping. But in store it's still the same price, so that's where the confusion is coming from.
I guess I should of said, If I lived near a store, I'd pick it up out of temptation regardless the price.
April 12, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
partyperson

I guess I should of said, If I lived near a store, I'd pick it up out of temptation regardless the price.
If i lived near a store I'd do that a lot
April 12, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Water and a rag is probably the last thing you want to do. 3M easily can scrub off, and become dull/non-reflective. 
How does one clean a 3M jacket?   

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 12, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
nelsonram

schminx coach 
April 12, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
chief

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+clean+3m+material

but really, i don't think its a matter of cleaning it. i think those creases are there for good since it was folded like that

•••

April 12, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
ichigo81

Cdg vans and basquiat and out this bish
unless secret drop at the end of july
April 12, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
tezzz

so you cant wear 3M in the rain? itll just wash right off?
daaaaaaaaaam i would punch holes in my wall suprised

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 12, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
paulywalnuts

$508 and you got permanent creases...what a disgrace...i would send the shit back and be like i don't want it...gimme my FIVE HUNDRED and EIGHT DOLLARS back

April 12, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
jeasy3d

schminx coach 
Should be dropping soon. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.