[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 04, 2013 @ 07:07:06 AM
I got my point across.

Which one looks the best?
You are illiterate. That's what.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:11:16 AM
Not to bring up more pricing conspiracies, but going off of the perfecto, which was around 24% higher priced in Japan than US (give or take with exchange rate)

If the 52k yen is legit, then that leads to the shell being around $420, which means they could bump up the price to the earlier estimated $448, or its possible that it will be $398.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:12:58 AM
Instagram user : mex017 has a lookbook and he's showing one of the misfits tees. The lookbook itself intrigues me more than the tee; maybe we will start to see these after the second batch of tees?
April 04, 2013 @ 07:13:16 AM

April 04, 2013 @ 07:16:01 AM
I got my point across.

In case you can't already tell, there is no separate white colorway for either of them. The grey looks white when taken with flash photography because 3M is a material used in reflectors. It's made to reflect light.

To sum it up: there are 2 colorways: black and red.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:17:09 AM
I got my point across.

well damn man, get the black on white then, because that is a option.  that is an option for you to get.  black on white.  during the day time.  cop that shit man.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

April 04, 2013 @ 07:20:02 AM
Well how are drops gonna work then? People just gonna sprint to the doors at 11am? Stupid and unsafe, maybe someone should explain to the cops people are just waiting for clothes. 
They might have to start doing things like Nike for the bigger releases and do it via twitter and shit.
naw, supreme definitely loves their crowds disturbing the peace lol. And supreme aint nike. Imagine if there was only 2 stores in the whole US that sold nike, shit would be a billion times crazier
supreme x yeezy 3s
April 04, 2013 @ 07:23:10 AM
well damn man, get the black on white then, because that is a option.  that is an option for you to get.  black on white.  during the day time.  cop that shit man.
But me copping it still doesn't change the fact that you are illiterate.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:23:58 AM
I got my point across.

In case you can't already tell, there is no separate white colorway for either of them. The grey looks white when taken with flash photography because 3M is a material used in reflectors. It's made to reflect light.

Got it. Now which one looks better to you guys, the black or the red?
April 04, 2013 @ 07:25:48 AM
I'm not illiterate.  

I got my point across.

You got no point across.  You asked us about four options, two of which don't exist, and asked our opinion on which looks better.  Then someone told you to google 3M, hoping that you would understand that it is reflective, and that the seemingly white jackets are actually just being reflective, but instead you just said that you got your point across.  Which you didn't.  There was no point.  I understood everything I read, and you, in fact, are just dumb.

April 04, 2013 @ 07:30:37 AM
Instagram user : mex017 has a lookbook and he's showing one of the misfits tees. The lookbook itself intrigues me more than the tee; maybe we will start to see these after the second batch of tee

Lookin at that right now that tee is smoooooothhh 

World Famous

April 04, 2013 @ 07:32:14 AM
I'm not illiterate.  

I got my point across.

You got no point across.  You asked us about four options, two of which don't exist, and asked our opinion on which looks better.  Then someone told you to google 3M, hoping that you would understand that it is reflective, and that the seemingly white jackets are actually just being reflective, but instead you just said that you got your point across.  Which you didn't.  There was no point.  I understood everything I read, and you, in fact, are just dumb.
Yup, definitely illiterate. Why don't you do us all a favor and invest your dumb money on something that'll last a while? I mean we all know your looks aren't going to change anytime soon no matter how much supreme you put on.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:36:03 AM
I got my point across. 

You should get the one that everyone tells you to get and not get the one that you like. That is the most sensible thing to do in a man of your position. 

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 04, 2013 @ 07:37:16 AM
I got my point across. 

You should get the one that everyone tells you to get and not get the one that you like. That is the most sensible thing to do in a man of your position. 
What if I am stuck between the two?
April 04, 2013 @ 07:40:04 AM
That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:42:36 AM
That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el
April 04, 2013 @ 07:42:58 AM
"oh whaaaaaaa no way diamond totally copied supreme on the misfits collab..."

-says everybody who doesn't realize every design is reused nowadays

•••

April 04, 2013 @ 07:44:02 AM

Then you need to ask daddy to let you borrow his credit card so you can blow a G. 

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 04, 2013 @ 07:46:16 AM

Then you need to ask daddy to let you borrow his credit card so you can blow a G. 
Come on man. Sigh...
A daddy joke? Get outta here
April 04, 2013 @ 07:51:29 AM
He's a Bozo alright... But he ain't pretty.
April 04, 2013 @ 07:58:23 AM
get the red one. NEXT!
April 04, 2013 @ 08:02:15 AM
online shop updated according to supreme on fb?

April 04, 2013 @ 08:21:51 AM

I wasn't saying Supreme bit Diamond. The crimson ghost is iconic. It's simply a reminder of a shirt many people had in my recent memory. Mainly, I think it's ironic people call that shirt smooth when all that's seen is an added box logo. Most HB posters see that shit on the punk at their high school and skip visioning it in their closet.
April 04, 2013 @ 08:35:38 AM
I'm not illiterate.  

I got my point across.

Yup, definitely illiterate. Why don't you do us all a favor and invest your dumb money on something that'll last a while? I mean we all know your looks aren't going to change anytime soon no matter how much supreme you put on.
haha starting to think you don't know what illiterate means. you don't even know what I look like but you're trying to diss my looks man, you're pretty pitiful. Plus I got bets I'm way cuter than you man smokeyface

April 04, 2013 @ 08:46:52 AM
Any UK brahs been down to the LDN store and can confirm the price? 
April 04, 2013 @ 08:46:55 AM
This place is funny.
April 04, 2013 @ 08:46:55 AM
Any UK brahs been down to the LDN store and can confirm the price? 
Also this would be helpful not feeling getting raped anytime soon.
April 04, 2013 @ 08:55:59 AM
london aint open for an hour bruh
April 04, 2013 @ 09:13:21 AM

I wasn't saying Supreme bit Diamond. The crimson ghost is iconic. It's simply a reminder of a shirt many people had in my recent memory. Mainly, I think it's ironic people call that shirt smooth when all that's seen is an added box logo. Most HB posters see that shit on the punk at their high school and skip visioning it in their closet.
nah i wasn't calling you out or anything. totally agree with those last two sentences

•••

April 04, 2013 @ 09:38:31 AM
Been outside the London store since 9am now, opens in 20mins. Will keep you guys posted
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x