[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:16
tony you like 16 what the fuck you tryin to post for lol
*17 lol but na this is HTF's pic

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:23
Just got my black rubber camp in (cali life)...dope fit! Better than tha crosses
got mine today too, canada living just as bad as cali huh.... got the black canvas and in comparison the canvas logo looks nicer but i like the material on the rubber camp, seems like it'll be lower maintenance
Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:26
Idk because that boy set for awhile when it dropped. I say it's not that sought after. Maybe 300 for ds. Idk it shouldn't be too high. The public enemy joint went up because of asap. No one crazy popular wore the uptown hoodie YET
those things did sit for a while...
Pissed I slept on the Uptown...You can get one for like 200-something if you look hard enough.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:28
paint balling in his pink box logo
I hate all OF fuck boys but paintballing is the shit

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:32
@asapraq it always takes a week to get my shit...yeah tha material mos def feels low maintenace...feels like backpack material haa

2Ps

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:38
short sleeve polo sweater will be here tmrw...fit pics to prove the retirement home steez is real...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:40
still pissed how that matador is $110, wanted it so bad but cant justify the price. not broke just smart enough to not pay $120 shipped for a short sleeve button up. looks damn good though and if i lived near NY or LA and i was in stock im sure id pick it up
Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:41
That's great that he's wearing it but any idea what it's being sold for lately?
Idk because that boy set for awhile when it dropped. I say it's not that sought after. Maybe 300 for ds. Idk it shouldn't be too high. The public enemy joint went up because of asap. No one crazy popular wore the uptown hoodie YET
I guess I do recall them sitting for awhile. I doubt i'll find a DS one, but I would put up $170-200 for a used one in good condition

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:45
I guess I do recall them sitting for awhile. I doubt i'll find a DS one, but I would put up $170-200 for a used one in good condition
pm'd you man

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:45
short sleeve polo sweater will be here tmrw...fit pics to prove the retirement home steez is real...
man that sweater reminds me of this lol

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:51
lol who?  y'all niggas listen to some soft ass music.
Captain Murphy b. 
Same person B

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:51
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Hat-/111049845320?pt=US_Hats&hash=item19db162a48
Instacop

Inactive User

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:53
tilt while pouring and straighten it back out so half the pint isn't straight head, jeez
tony you like 16 what the fuck you tryin to post for lol
*17 lol but na this is HTF's pic
i see you bruh, 4 more years till yourself and ya wifey can share a beer together out the Supreme pint glass lol

Él Duderîno

still pissed how that matador is $110, wanted it so bad but cant justify the price. not broke just smart enough to not pay $120 shipped for a short sleeve button up. looks damn good though and if i lived near NY or LA and i was in stock im sure id pick it up
with tax youd probably be paying the same thing lol ...................
Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:54
10 dollar shipping or 8% tax...you choose...

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:54
elevation burger > 5 guys > wendy's > bk > mcdonalds
In n Out >

If you havent had it you havent lived, come to California

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:55
i dont think NY has tax under like $110 or something??

Él Duderîno

Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:56
110 vs 120 is your breaking point? the shirt probably cost 10 to make bro. you aint about this supreme life
can you not read, what the fuck? I said I can't justify the $110 pricetag, but then I said $120 shipped, I never said"boy only if the matador tee was $110 I could afford it, but I cant because it's $120" learn to read. btw supreme life? shut the fuck up.
Apr 12, 2013 @ 03:57
elevation burger > 5 guys > wendy's > bk > mcdonalds
In n Out >

If you havent had it you havent lived, come to California
in new york and philly we got Shake Shack...same damn thing.  and yeah i've had in n out.  

everyone on here acting like you have to be 21 to drink. gimme a break thats like saying you cant go over speed limit smh

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

i dont think NY has tax under like $110 or something??
clothing under $100

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:05
that's not what im saying
IM SAYING THAT THE DAMN PRICE IS TOO HIGH
70-80 was my sweet spot for it, not that the shipping made it too much...
Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:08
yo the tie dye pullover fits quite large right?
Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:11
that's not what im saying
IM SAYING THAT THE DAMN PRICE IS TOO HIGH
70-80 was my sweet spot for it, not that the shipping made it too much...
You basically said that you would pick it up if it was in the store, unrelated to not having to pay shipping. But in store it's still the same price, so that's where the confusion is coming from.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:16
lol @ people bringing their supreme glass from home to restaurants to drink out of 

think for a moment how retarded that sounds/makes you look

•••

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:18
Drove all the way to LA to get the green paisley and then before i got there it sold out IBAFIPAW

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:21
Drove all the way to LA to get the green paisley and then before i got there it sold out IBAFIPAW
I'm going tomorrow. I'll pick you up one if they have them.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:22
Do you guys know how to get rid of these marks on the TNF from the folding? 

(Invalid img)

I really need some help. I have tried water on a rag and just a plain rag. Hung it over night for two days and little has happened.

gawd.tumblr.com

Apr 12, 2013 @ 04:24
Do you guys know how to get rid of these marks on the TNF from the folding? 

(Invalid img)

I really need some help. I have tried water on a rag and just a plain rag. Hung it over night for two days and little has happened.
Didn't someone post that this type of shit happens to 3M before this came out? I'm pretty sure they came to the conclusion that you just have to live with it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.