Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 11, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
bsm1017

@nybackpack thanks for quick response bruh... does anybody know the material of the tie dye pullover??

Él Duderîno

April 11, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
xafriaf

are we expectin the second batch of tees next week?
Nope not till June something like that 
What are you saying? The Johnston collab tees dropped in June and those were technically the THIRD batch of tees. If say second batch of tees in two week probably.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
fuckjohnn

Tie Die looks dope.

Thank you. If anyone has any other pics please share. 
Yeah, pic is from Jap store, but 100% dropping tmr.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 11, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
kevlar

something I don't get is that most of us are on eastern time (ny, fl, etc) and you got people every thursday saying "weak drop, going back to bed" or "copped, going back to bed" but it's 11am.... I understand people over in cali because it's still 8 but even then lol do you not work or go to school? It's a Thursday on top of that.
I'm pretty sure most of the supreme head are college student, idk about y'all but most of my classes don't start til like noon.
if you're class starts at noon, what the point of going back to bed at 11:05ish?
It'd only be 8:05ish on the West coast yo.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

something I don't get is that most of us are on eastern time (ny, fl, etc) and you got people every thursday saying "weak drop, going back to bed" or "copped, going back to bed" but it's 11am.... I understand people over in cali because it's still 8 but even then lol do you not work or go to school? It's a Thursday on top of that.
I'm pretty sure most of the supreme head are college student, idk about y'all but most of my classes don't start til like noon.
if you're class starts at noon, what the point of going back to bed at 11:05ish?
yeah I was about to say that, I have a class at 12:30 and im already up and sweating trying to be swift, all the adrenaline won't let me go back to bed, gotta go run 5 miles to calm down ya know
Mr. Jazz

Does the web shop open at 8AM PST???
there might be heavy web traffic at 8 so you should check again at 9
8AM PST. 
what's up with downvote, just trying to help him out razz
coolestguy

@nybackpack thanks for quick response bruh... does anybody know the material of the tie dye pullover??
1% cotton
99% supreme
April 11, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
strangers

oh fuck, matador's dropping tomorrow? what's the likely hood of it selling out?
sgator43

1% cotton
99% supreme
0% funny
Mr. Jazz

i'm talking about westcoast, which is 8am. 
April 11, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
coolestguy

1% cotton
99% supreme
0% funny
i tried
donadamsky

glad the pcl tee aint dropping 2moro. Working and i got no chance to cop a hyped item on our shitty wifi
*wipes sweat from brow*

fuckjohnn

What are you saying? The Johnston collab tees dropped in June and those were technically the THIRD batch of tees. If say second batch of tees in two week probably.
Misfits collab will be the first or second week of May if those are the tees you are referring to.

April 11, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
xafriaf

Does the web shop open at 8AM PST???
there might be heavy web traffic at 8 so you should check again at 9
8AM PST. 
what's up with downvote, just trying to help him out 
People on this thread don't respect being a good person. Especially about informing people about drop times.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
tezzz

guatemala camp cool

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
mrteebonilla

dont think it will, and if it does expect a restock and for that to sit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 11, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
xafriaf

Misfits collab will be the first or second week of May if those are the tees you are referring to.
The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB.

Edit: after rereading that I kinda sounded like a dick. My bad 
April 11, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
origins

Finna get my hands on that split shirt...

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 11, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB
the stardust tee, i got that one. i love it.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
fuckjohnn

The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB
Ohhh yeah sorry I misunderstood, should be next week coolsmile

April 11, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
ultradunk

how long does it take for the dark ass crease marks from the folding on my 3M to go away lol

gawd.tumblr.com

April 11, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
coolestguy

vote up if u think im pretty
vote down if u think im gay
April 11, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
itsgart

Any solid info on the drop tmr?
apparently:
-Tiedye Pullover
-Matador shirt
-Paisley shirt
-Le mans tank
-Leopard camp
-Acid camp

Thats just from all these people whove posted info so far.
le mans tank not dropping...
My bad. Someone posted that it was dropping. My bad
That video is actually pretty hilarious.
link?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

April 11, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
xafriaf

Ohhh yeah sorry I misunderstood, should be next week 
It's all good. Kinda worded that post like a dick so my bad, but I wouldn't mind tees next week. 
April 11, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
strangers

dont think it will, and if it does expect a restock and for that to sit
aight sick. sucks having to work when the drop goes down.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
mrteebonilla

Chandler Got The Polo Sweater Mad Early

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 11, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
mobbyluii

so we have ....again...someone already typed it but here goes again the "important" stuff 

tie dye pullover
matador ss button down
paisley ss button down 
leather brim camp 
another camp (acid wash? )
baja shirt too

IG: @mobbyluii

April 11, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
xafriaf

Any solid info on the drop tmr?
apparently:
-Tiedye Pullover
-Matador shirt
-Paisley shirt
-Le mans tank
-Leopard camp
-Acid camp

Thats just from all these people whove posted info so far.
le mans tank not dropping...
My bad. Someone posted that it was dropping. My bad
That video is actually pretty hilarious.
link?
Tbh I forgot what the vids called. He's infront of DMND before they remodeled it though. I would just YouTube search Tyler on fairfax and see if you can find it.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Blurt

Night guys..
April 11, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
tlim805

Green paisley is HEAT. IMO 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.