April 11, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
xafriaf

It's gonna get real when that crusher comes out cause I will be schemin standing by that scotch, soda store bumpin some Raekwon while I get ready to rob ya dudes copin that crusher
hahaha who needs to stand in line or the cash when you can just beat someone up after they do it for you hahahahaha
Please don't act like a thug. I still remember your first Avi. If you beat up someone younger than you for clothes you're a pussy. If you beat someone up for a hat you're an even bigger pussy. If you can't pay for a 50 crusher and have to steal it from someone, you are a serious piece of shit.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
sonicman

Hi :3     Hey guys smile
Tomorrows drop:
Black Dave's balls on my face. (Ill have the rest of this seasons collab next week)

tootalooo
^troll! screwed up on TNF and is obviously just stating the obvious and then guessing shit. 
lol @ paisley and matador shirts tomorrow, both would be in separate drops

and i'm not 100% but from the 4 years of following supreme's seasons if its in the preview you don't get an email unless its a capsule collection of more than 1 thing

EX: Playboy '11 hat in preview... email then capsule drops (like misfits) 
      Champion and Indy in preview... put it up with everything else 

whatever, i just think nybackpack knows shit about anything, i don't care, eat it up people... see if he does have any "collabs to leak" next week that we already don't know about. 

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

April 11, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
kurizuh

It's gonna get real when that crusher comes out cause I will be schemin standing by that scotch, soda store bumpin some Raekwon while I get ready to rob ya dudes copin that crusher
hahaha who needs to stand in line or the cash when you can just beat someone up after they do it for you hahahahaha
Please don't act like a thug. I still remember your first Avi. If you beat up someone younger than you for clothes you're a pussy. If you beat someone up for a hat you're an even bigger pussy. If you can't pay for a 50 crusher and have to steal it from someone, you are a serious piece of shit.
You're a little fuck if you jump someone for "Supreme"

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

April 11, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
sonicman

It seems like there are way more people here to down vote me right now. Lots of kids on Spring Break?
post better stuff, don't ask for stuff that's been posted maybe?

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

April 11, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
the_mandarin

Think we'll see decks from an artist this season? If so what artist?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 11, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
sgator43

i would litterally buy a potato if it had a box logo on it.

potato x supreme, the hype would be huge
April 11, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
the_mandarin

hmm, left.
Damn that blue is pretty fuckin hot actually.

April 11, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
foreigner

i dont usually do this but it just came to me last night.

I think supreme could do a sick spin-off off of the nintendo world championship shirt.

like instead of the "Nintendo" it could be "Supreme" and instead of "1990" itll obviously be "1994" and they could either keep the "world championships" or change it to "world famous" and have their own spin on the characters.

April 11, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
nybackpack

Hi :3     Hey guys
Tomorrows drop:
Black Dave's balls on my face. (Ill have the rest of this seasons collab next week)

tootalooo
^troll! screwed up on TNF and is obviously just stating the obvious and then guessing shit. 

and i'm not 100% but from the 4 years of following supreme's seasons if its in the preview you don't get an email unless its a capsule collection of more than 1 thing

whatever, i just think nybackpack knows shit about anything, i don't care, eat it up people... see if he does have any "collabs to leak" next week that we already don't know about. 
lmaoo do u not see who post that? read LABACKPACK
April 11, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
illwill3000

Why is everyone hating on Tezz so damn much? Are you mad because he's on Workaholics?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 11, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
the_mandarin

sips on faygo
laughs at comments
hahahaha

April 11, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
premelord

How will button down shirts fit compared to tees?
April 11, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
glasstables

No jump needed bro. If I wasn't joking and I was to do Anything it would just be me
April 11, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
sonicman

decks are from basquiat

April 11, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
kevlar

Hi :3     Hey guys
Tomorrows drop:

tootalooo

lmaoo do u not see who post that? read LABACKPACK
lmao. Picture ain't even facing the same way, smh.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
illwill3000

Le Mans tank dropping tomorrow, as well as strap camp hat, and tie dye hoodie. Maybe some other stuff too

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 11, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
molliwopped

you call yourself "premelord" yet you don't know how supreme clothes fit.

LOL fag
April 11, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
brononymous

cool cool cool
April 11, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
xafriaf

No jump needed bro. If I wasn't joking and I was to do Anything it would just be me
I was talking about the madarin kid bro all you said is that youd rob us, which i understood as just getting it inshore. The other guy who commented back said something about beating up someone as soon as they get their hat and stealing it. Im not gonna lie I care about my clothes just like all of us on here. And all of you know how upset youd be if someone jumped you and took your cap, hoodie, or tee. SO mandarin if you're reading this and you intend to jump someone for a bucket hat, please rethink your life...
April 11, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
premelord

you call yourself "premelord" yet you don't know how supreme clothes fit.

LOL fag
Names a joke dude 
April 11, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
illwill3000

fuck all you new kids here on spring break downvoting me.

xafriaf

anybody have a link to this photo shoot?
http://brandon-hype.tumblr.com/
God damn after looking at those pics Im suprised people slept on the rose jersey. That is HANDS DOWN my favorite piece from this season. I got it in red also 

EDIT: I didnt mean slept, I meant didnt cop, which I guess is technically sleeping on an item, but the jersey sold out almost instantly so, Ill stop talking now :/
illwill3000

ps Imma be at Supreme LA Friday

April 11, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
glasstables

My fault bro that quoted me I thought you was talking about me but anyway to change the pace lol when the box logos dropping ? Lol I'm playing or am I ?
April 11, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
kevlar

fuck all you new kids here on spring break downvoting me.
lmfao get over it dude. They're just downvotes.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
xafriaf

My fault bro that quoted me I thought you was talking about me but anyway to change the pace lol when the box logos dropping ? Lol I'm playing or am I ?
Idk if you're kidding, but usually the last week of november.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
Misa <3

Any solid info on the drop tmr?
April 11, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
the_mandarin

decks are from basquiat
I was only expecting tees from basquiat. I don't remember them doing decks with any artists posthumously 

April 11, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
the_mandarin

I think we can expect the tie dye pullover and some button ups, beyond that I don't really know about any of these rumors

April 11, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
xafriaf

apparently:
-Tiedye Pullover
-Matador shirt
-Paisley shirt
-Le mans tank (not dropping)
-Leopard camp
-Acid camp
-80 stars football top
Thats just from all these people whove posted info so far.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.