[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:15
this jersey is for the non swifters who are trying to fill in the gap that the roses jersey left em
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:16
Damn that black jersey got ghost with the quickness lol
The BigPo's generosity on that Split Team Tank for a Stars still stands.

Generosity my friends, Generosity. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

almost missed the pint glass, i went back to look at it again and it was sold out. gonna be nice chillin & sippin on some beers outta that thing..

waiting on guns shirt. 
green/blue paisley looks fire & would look good with some dark denim & boots, buttoned to the top.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:17
Looks like I'm goin' to LA today. 

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

i realllly hope this tie dye pullover feels like the champion parka from last season. 
i picked up the parka in the wrong size and traded it, but it had the perfect amount of insulation and was still a light piece.

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

smh, at people buying paisley shirt to resell....

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:18
i bought 3 pint glasses & passed on the rest. Weak shit. 
Really bruh..? you just spent 84 bucks on 3 fucking glasses.

unless this was in store of course... but still
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:19
wonder how many kids will be drinking natty light out of their pint glass?
I will personally be drinking a nice IPA out of mine

BleztONE

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:19
i realllly hope this tie dye pullover feels like the champion parka from last season. 
i picked up the parka in the wrong size and traded it, but it had the perfect amount of insulation and was still a light piece.
Whoawhoawhoa no insulation there! Its thin as toast. Layers my man, layers.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:20
any lines at SUPNY? 
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:20
Black and the yellow stars jerseys were cool..But didnt like anything else to cop with it. 

Still waiting on PCL tee...

hansum is 4ever

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:22
You're telling me you paid $90 for 3 pint glasses with a box logo?
wonder how many kids will be drinking natty light out of their pint glass?
I will personally be drinking a nice IPA out of mine
really? so your gona drink an IPA out of your supreme pint? thats so cool man. I bet its gona taste waaay better, prlly get you drunker as well.
I hope so

BleztONE

yall some hypebeast
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:23
Alot of items and c/w's that I thought would sit sold out.  Still saved my money this week.  
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:24
Whoawhoawhoa no insulation there! Its thin as toast. Layers my man, layers.
lmao @ thin as toast.... you british cats are fruity as shit 
You're telling me you paid $90 for 3 pint glasses with a box logo?

yessir... got my own HOUSE & my bread is up. Dont see the point in getting one. I actually have friends
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:25
smh, at people buying paisley shirt to resell....
right, I had that in my second order because I didnt think it would be a big deal for the 1st.
looks like i was wrong, now im missin out on my s/s buttondown for the season.

in before i needed the swiftness or got cart jacked

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

fuck! The military shorts just haaaaaaad to drop tha week i jus paid rent smh! them green camo joints sold out super fast! bsides those....pretty weak drop imo..green paisley is fire!

2Ps

thats what im saying, fuck emanuel vega too. samir sharif knows whats up. SMFH too.

why the fuck would you want to just buy a button up to resell, don't yall see how CDG loop hole is doing? UNDER RETAIL 100.

people just want to be "involved" and have a "voice", begging for attention, so sells short sleeves button ups then makes comments like "im not making much on the price" like they are doing US a favor - FUCK YOU. EMANUEL VEGA and anyone else similar...

a fucking matador...pathetic.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:26
7 things left to cop plus collabs... 
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:27
almost missed the pint glass, i went back to look at it again and it was sold out. gonna be nice chillin & sippin on some beers outta that thing..

waiting on guns shirt. 
green/blue paisley looks fire & would look good with some dark denim & boots, buttoned to the top.
"boots"

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:27
EZ pass those jerseys are horrible
someone got cart jacked and shamed

lol bruh I have the Rose, Bengal, and 2 other football tops, I dont need a purple stars football jersey
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:28

The struggle is real.
hahahaha damn he'll make like $15 and probably miss every other drop with his money tied up on that shirt
seeing things like this suck, stop buying clothing that you have no intention on keeping. there are people out there that wanted to buy to wear without paying this resale mark up.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:31
on some real shit tho where my niggas at who copping the raft ? 
we gonna be floatin in wavyness from the pussy. we aint finna drown, swim to the butt.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 15:32
I need that split Oxford and athletic top to drop
anyone got a dark green paisley they are willing to let go for less than rape? PM me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Man I was really hoping those shorts and Paisley were gonna be cheaper. I figured as much tho. Passed on everything.
PCL Tee, Tie Dye camp, Croc Strap camp. Classic Logo denim 5-paneln F**K Bandana is all im waiting for out of the previewed items.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.