Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 11, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
chicago89

how much will the matador shirt be?
April 11, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
streetclothes23

wheres sharkus when you need him?

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

April 11, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
tezzz

BackPack does get the drop correct sometimes and has more of an opportunity to get drop info than the majority of us do but seriously? This nigga got 2 things wrong about this week. Last week he said, SB email on Monday, did we get an email, no. A couple days ago he said PCL Tee, is that dropping, no. Just do us a favor, delete that avatar and go back to SS.
he never said the PCL tee was dropping, he just hinted a shirt dropping, we all just assumed it was the PCL tee
are your giving him dome or what
What the fuck? All I did was point out that dude was wrong. Much like I would do with anyone that says anything wrong. Pull the dick out of your ass you uptight ignorant worthless piece of trailer park trash.
nigga he said it would drop ..then you defend him by saying he didn't say that. and your the the ignorant one that thinks....  i live in a trailer park pfffff LMAO .... just admit your on his D

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
majdob

Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
Find this interesting as well, what jeans do you all normally wear? G Star for me, their fits are clean.
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Dockers, air walkers, lacost
Streetwear
April 11, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
majdob

Is anyone actually considering the Leather brim leopard camps? 
No.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
nybackpack

Come on Athletic hooded top!
not dropping tomorrow.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
chief

Hey I'm 5'9 120 lbs would a size M paisley shirt fit me? Or is it going to be a bit big?
frail

•••

April 11, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
illwill3000

Since I'm too lazy to go back looking for it. What are the anticipated drops for tomorrow?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 11, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
jetageoflotus

Crusher or no Crusher?!?!?!?!?!?!
fuck man cant you read? 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 11, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
frenchsauvage

button ups will be 118

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 11, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
tezzz

tezzz when you're wrong you should learn to shut the fuck up. unless this is your outlet to a shitty life that you never win at...i guess.
he said kicks were goin to drop... it did not happen ... my point is some of these niggas are mad on his D for some drop info

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
the_mandarin

tezzz when you're wrong you should learn to shut the fuck up. unless this is your outlet to a shitty life that you never win at...i guess.
he said kicks were goin to drop... it did not happen ... my point is some of these niggas are mad on his D for some drop info
The point is no one wants you here and you should gtfo. I'm sorry your parents hate you and you've turned to the internet for some sort of makeshift friend/parent however in reality no one likes you and no one ever will. So peace the fuck out bruh.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 11, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
glasstables

It's gonna get real when that crusher comes out cause I will be schemin standing by that scotch, soda store bumpin some Raekwon while I get ready to rob ya dudes copin that crusher
April 11, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
the_mandarin

Is anyone actually considering the Leather brim leopard camps? 
They're ugly as FUCK. I don't know what the fuck Supreme was thinking on this one. The only reason I'm buying all 3 is because they have a box logo.
Yeah they're super wack. I'm not wasting my money on that shit.

April 11, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
the_mandarin

It's gonna get real when that crusher comes out cause I will be schemin standing by that scotch, soda store bumpin some Raekwon while I get ready to rob ya dudes copin that crusher
hahaha who needs to stand in line or the cash when you can just beat someone up after they do it for you hahahahaha

April 11, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
kevlar

Hey I'm 5'9 120 lbs would a size M paisley shirt fit me? Or is it going to be a bit big?
With those measurements, the only things that would fit you right are slim clothes, which Supreme doesn't make. No offense intended.

The length would be right for you, but shit would be mad baggy.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
kieranz

the paisley button up is a possibility. 

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

April 11, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
tezzz

The point is no one wants you here and you should gtfo. I'm sorry your parents hate you and you've turned to the internet for some sort of makeshift friend/parent however in reality no one likes you and no one ever will. So peace the fuck out bruh.
Then your not getting the point.

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
glasstables

hahaha who needs to stand in line or the cash when you can just beat someone up after they do it for you hahahahaha

Lol hand picking the frail boys waiting for the D, F train tapping their supreme bag for that crusher
April 11, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
jjapplesauce

not dropping tomorrow.
Bummer bummer bummer.  Thanks dude for the tip. I guess ill be sleepin in tomorrow.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
squadus

dude youre fucking annoying
April 11, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
illwill3000

It seems like there are way more people here to down vote me right now. Lots of kids on Spring Break?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 11, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
xafriaf

That was labackpack....
April 11, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Pierce

Can we all just cyberbull tezzz until he had to go to therapy ?

IG: _pierce

April 11, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
the_mandarin

Lol hand picking the frail boys waiting for the D, F train tapping their supreme bag for that crusher
I ain't about that life, but that's funny.

April 11, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
tezzz

dude youre fucking annoying
k bro nobody asked

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
xafriaf

not dropping tomorrow.
Dammit. I knew it couldn't drop with the tie-dye. Hopefully next week.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
the_mandarin

Guys maybe we shouldn't pick on Tezzz. I mean it can't be his fault that he's a Tyler OF dick riding frail broke boi that just cant enough of the fuckin box logo. Maybe one day his balls will drop and he won't be such an arrogant angsty bigot.

Oh but wait. I don't care... Yeah fuck it, bully the shit out of him.

April 11, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
tezzz

Can we all just cyberbull tezzz until he had to go to therapy ?
coming from the herb that only buys preme for internet likes 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 11, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
tezzz

Guys maybe we shouldn't pick on Tezzz. I mean it can't be his fault that he's a Tyler OF dick riding frail broke boi that just cant enough of the fuckin box logo. Maybe one day his balls will drop and he won't be such an arrogant angsty bigot.

Oh but wait. I don't care... Yeah fuck it, bully the shit out of him.
k nigga half of my post  are saying OF are pieces of shits....

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.