Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 10, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
nybackpack

btw
paisley and matador shirt dropping tomorrow along with that sexy tye dye pullover <3

once again no PCL
April 10, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
tezzz

BackPack does get the drop correct sometimes and has more of an opportunity to get drop info than the majority of us do but seriously? This nigga got 2 things wrong about this week. Last week he said, SB email on Monday, did we get an email, no. A couple days ago he said PCL Tee, is that dropping, no. Just do us a favor, delete that avatar and go back to SS.
are you fukin stupid i never said sb email stop listening to labackpack thats not me u dipshit
lmao yea you did fuck stick

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

April 10, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
EVIL

btw
paisley and matador shirt dropping tomorrow along with that sexy tye dye pullover <3

once again no PCL
so no PCL crusher and tee for tmr?
April 10, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
nybackpack

btw

once again no PCL
What camp cap's tomorrow ?
acid and leather camp cap
April 10, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
mrteebonilla

btw

once again no PCL
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 10, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
Gorblata

Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
Find this interesting as well, what jeans do you all normally wear? G Star for me, their fits are clean.
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Dockers, air walkers, lacost
For Jeans I wear active and rvca. Other clothes HUF and Undefeated and some goodwill type shiet

edit: and Hall of Fame

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 10, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
EVIL

btw

once again no PCL
acid and leather visor camp cap
pint glass???? 
April 10, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Gorblata

btw

once again no PCL
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay
Or maybe he like's camps...?

April 10, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
mrteebonilla

btw

once again no PCL
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay
#ShitBrokeBoiiisBuy

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 10, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Gorblata

I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

I'll bite my tongue if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason to believe it.
Kermit has a connection because Jim Henson the creator of the Muppets lived in New York for pretty much all of his life

Gorblata

btw

once again no PCL
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay
#ShitBrokeBoiiisBuy
jaf

Shinji Swagawa

no pcl crusher either?
April 10, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
ny backpack

SB email and misfits/ spring tees email next two weeks.
Not sure which is coming first
PCL tee in may
April 10, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
the_mandarin

BackPack does get the drop correct sometimes and has more of an opportunity to get drop info than the majority of us do but seriously? This nigga got 2 things wrong about this week. Last week he said, SB email on Monday, did we get an email, no. A couple days ago he said PCL Tee, is that dropping, no. Just do us a favor, delete that avatar and go back to SS.
he never said the PCL tee was dropping, he just hinted a shirt dropping, we all just assumed it was the PCL tee

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 10, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
fyuur

Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
I only wear Supreme.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 10, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
turkeylunchable

I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

I'll bite my tongue if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason to believe it.
Kermit has a connection because Jim Henson the creator of the Muppets lived in New York for pretty much all of his life
April 10, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
fyuur

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 10, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
vancityhype

Crusher or no Crusher?!?!?!?!?!?!
April 10, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
acompanion

8( x x )8

April 10, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
turkeylunchable

SB email and misfits/ spring tees email next two weeks.
Not sure which is coming first
PCL tee in may
stfu get a life teez
if your avatar is you, do you post on the b9?  you look familiar
April 10, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
tezzz

Sometimes when im traveling 40 miles to pick up a piece of clothing thats twice as much as retail, and has been worn by some grimy kid who just used a toothbrush to get out his pasta stains because hes a messy eater, my heart dies a little...but then I justify it and brag about my new "deadstock" clothes on the internet.
wow your a herb

April 10, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
lewalcindor

Is anyone actually considering the Leather brim leopard camps? 
April 10, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
jjapplesauce

Come on Athletic hooded top!
April 10, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
maximo

i know i'm not. 
April 11, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
vancityhype

That white matador is Pif cool cool cool
April 11, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
tezzz

he never said the PCL tee was dropping, he just hinted a shirt dropping, we all just assumed it was the PCL tee
are your giving him dome or what

April 11, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
the_mandarin

are your giving him dome or what
What the fuck? All I did was point out that dude was wrong. Much like I would do with anyone that says anything wrong. Pull the dick out of your ass you uptight ignorant worthless piece of trailer park trash.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 11, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
yonkersfan321

They're ugly as FUCK. I don't know what the fuck Supreme was thinking on this one. The only reason I'm buying all 3 is because they have a box logo.

#ofwgktadgaf

April 11, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Wompy

Hey I'm 5'9 120 lbs would a size M paisley shirt fit me? Or is it going to be a bit big?
Depends on how you like your fit. Should be fine though since you're 5'9. Their buttonups are pretty slim fitting.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
BobaTeaFett

tezzz when you're wrong you should learn to shut the fuck up. unless this is your outlet to a shitty life that you never win at...i guess.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.