[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:33
I'm pretty sure most of the supreme head are college student, idk about y'all but most of my classes don't start til like noon.
if you're class starts at noon, what the point of going back to bed at 11:05ish?
i'm talking about westcoast, which is 8am. 
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:35
glad the pcl tee aint dropping 2moro. Working and i got no chance to cop a hyped item on our shitty wifi
*wipes sweat from brow*

Nope not till June something like that 
What are you saying? The Johnston collab tees dropped in June and those were technically the THIRD batch of tees. If say second batch of tees in two week probably.
Misfits collab will be the first or second week of May if those are the tees you are referring to.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:36
8AM PST. 
what's up with downvote, just trying to help him out 
People on this thread don't respect being a good person. Especially about informing people about drop times.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:39
guatemala camp smokeyface

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:40
oh fuck, matador's dropping tomorrow? what's the likely hood of it selling out?
dont think it will, and if it does expect a restock and for that to sit

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:40
What are you saying? The Johnston collab tees dropped in June and those were technically the THIRD batch of tees. If say second batch of tees in two week probably.
Misfits collab will be the first or second week of May if those are the tees you are referring to.
The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB.

Edit: after rereading that I kinda sounded like a dick. My bad 
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:41
Finna get my hands on that split shirt...

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:42
The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB
the stardust tee, i got that one. i love it.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:46
The second batch of tees dude. Not a collab. They do them every season almost. For example the second batch of tees for ss12 had the side logo tee, Giza, mantra, bogey, and that one with lady with the fire on it (sorry I don't remember the name of the tee) IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MISFITS COLLAB
Ohhh yeah sorry I misunderstood, should be next week smokeyfaceblushing

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:48
how long does it take for the dark ass crease marks from the folding on my 3M to go away lol

gawd.tumblr.com

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:49
vote up if u think im pretty
vote down if u think im gay
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:49
That video is actually pretty hilarious.
link?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:50
Ohhh yeah sorry I misunderstood, should be next week 
It's all good. Kinda worded that post like a dick so my bad, but I wouldn't mind tees next week. 

Inactive User

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:51
oh fuck, matador's dropping tomorrow? what's the likely hood of it selling out?
dont think it will, and if it does expect a restock and for that to sit
aight sick. sucks having to work when the drop goes down.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:51
Chandler Got The Polo Sweater Mad Early
(Invalid img)

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:52
so we have ....again...someone already typed it but here goes again the "important" stuff 

tie dye pullover
matador ss button down
paisley ss button down 
leather brim camp 
another camp (acid wash? )
baja shirt too

IG: @luii.xx

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:53
That video is actually pretty hilarious.
link?
Tbh I forgot what the vids called. He's infront of DMND before they remodeled it though. I would just YouTube search Tyler on fairfax and see if you can find it.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:53
Night guys..
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:54
Green paisley is HEAT. IMO 
Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:54
so we have ....again...someone already typed it but here goes again the "important" stuff 

tie dye pullover
matador ss button down
paisley ss button down 
leather brim camp 
another camp (acid wash? )
baja shirt too
na that pic is from JP

Apr 11, 2013 @ 04:55
any info on the supreme yeezys
Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:01
When do towels drop?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:01
Supreme isn't stupid. They wouldn't collaborate with a shoe as gay as yeezys. They should do a Nike harachi though.
Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:06
link?
Tbh I forgot what the vids called. He's infront of DMND before they remodeled it though. I would just YouTube search Tyler on fairfax and see if you can find it.

hansum is 4ever

Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:07
sorry man, couldnt resist, sorry for being a dick, if it makes you feel better, probably the first time i ever actually got any upvotes
Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:08
Supreme isn't stupid. They wouldn't collaborate with a shoe as gay as yeezys. They should do a Nike harachi though.
are you trying to say HUARACHE? if so, i would love that. Stussy huarache's are grails

Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:09
Acid camp, yes
Apr 11, 2013 @ 05:12
i tried
sorry man, couldnt resist, sorry for being a dick, if it makes you feel better, probably the first time i ever actually got any upvotes
i feel you mane,them mods banned me 3 times for posting shitty replies
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0